anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Had my od done last night all went well, bit sore last night and this morning but glad its over now and i can look forward to my bfp, just wondering to the ladys who have had this how long till 1st period? X

AF came to visit, all on her own, exactly 2 weeks after my OD. The following cycle was exactly 28 days with Ovulation. my current cycle i have had AF and O'd all by myself. Now tomorrow i go for my HCG and Progesterone test!! :happydance:I really cant believe how well my body has responded.

Baby dust to you and a speedy recovery!!

Hey Ladies sorry I had a busy weekend had my nieces christening on Sunday :)
Scerena hope them follicles continue to grow for you and hopefully you get your bfp this cycle :)
Lpear we really are cycle buddies I'm on day ten aswell and have cm aswell which I didn't expect yet ! Find the Clomid and don't mind the side efforts once I get a bfp :) all I get is my bloods done on day 21 and I don't get the blood results until I see my consultant and I won't see him until end of August ! If clomid doesn't work this cycle I might increase to 100mg next cycle !
Anupur how are u getting on since u took the clomid twice ?

Jenny it sounds like your body has responded very well :happydance: congrats! Hopefully you will have your :bfp: in no time!

Bride- Hope you had a lovely time at your nieces christening :) Glad the clomid is going good so far :) And thank you I hope my follies continue to grow too :)

Kyla - we spent a few days in Muskoka 5 years ago and this is where DH proposed :cloud9: So Canada will always be special!

Scerena - the lining is indeed fine, lets just pray that follie grows :thumbup: Do you have any more scans?

Maria- yes my next scan is thurs (2 days) as they have increased the dose for two days.... fx'd for improvement :) how are you feeling???

:hi: ladies!

Scerena - Good news on the lining, fx'd your meds do the trick for the follicle :thumbup:

Maria - Muskoka is beautiful, the lakes are so pretty. What a romantic place to get a proposal! We usually stop off our journey at Parry Sound for coffee and doughnuts :coffee:

Jenny - Wow you're so lucky to have responded so well so quickly! How fabulous, fingers crossed your BFP is just around the corner.

Tella - ovary pain is horrible :hugs: to you Good luck for your retrieval.

LPEAR - Have you ever tried PreSeed or similar? I am convinced it helped me, as I didn't have very much ewcm around the time my opks were dark so I used it for a bit and I think it must've helped. I hope you get a +OPK soon.

Bride - Aw, a christening! How lovely. Is there anyway you can ask your consultant's secretary for the results of your CD21? Good luck :thumbup:

Kyla -yes we have used preseed, actually we've nearly run out so I'd ordered some Conceive Plus which arrived today! Its only cd11 but I'm worried every day that I don't get a pos opk.

Jenny it sounds like your body has responded very well :happydance: congrats! Hopefully you will have your :bfp: in no time!

Bride- Hope you had a lovely time at your nieces christening :) Glad the clomid is going good so far :) And thank you I hope my follies continue to grow too :)

negative HCG bloodwork. :cry: so off to the next cycle... now i get to wait for the :witch:

Jenny- sorry about your negative hcg :hugs: gl next cycle :hugs:

Kyla- thanks hun :hugs: hope you are doing good?

Jenny - sorry to hear about hcg. Onwards and upwards.

Sorry about the begative beta Jenny :hugs:

Afm > we got 20 eggies of which 13 is mature :dance: next update is on Friday morning. Fxd for all fertilizing and growing well

Jenny - sorry about the hcg result. FX'd for you on your next cycle :hugs:

LPEAR - I never had a true positive OPK, I one of those ladies who never get them. I hope you do get a good strong positive though, keep us posted.

Tella :happydance: Wonderful news! I really hope you get some fab news on Friday [-o<

Scerena - I'm doing good thanks, but shattered. I can't seem to fall asleep at night but I need to nap in the day. :shrug: Still waiting to hear about a scan date.

Lots of dust to all
:dust:

Tella- Gl hun I hope loads of them fertilize :hugs:

Kyla- Sorry you are so tired and cant sleep in the night :( Hope you get your scan date soon :hugs:

Hi All,

I have been following you all for quite a bit and finally got myself in a place where I felt ready to post!

We have been ttc for about a year and a half now and I am having OD on the 25th of July so of course I was keen to read up on everyone's experiences around that. It seems like recovery times varie quite a lot.

I am usually pretty stable but every now and then I hit a bit of a wall so it is really cool to see such a supportive community on here, I hope you don't mind my joining!

Hi All,

I have been following you all for quite a bit and finally got myself in a place where I felt ready to post!

We have been ttc for about a year and a half now and I am having OD on the 25th of July so of course I was keen to read up on everyone's experiences around that. It seems like recovery times varie quite a lot.

I am usually pretty stable but every now and then I hit a bit of a wall so it is really cool to see such a supportive community on here, I hope you don't mind my joining!

:hi:
welcome Sunny Monkey,,,,
yes, seems healing time varies..... i hope you heal quickly and it yields positive results ,,,,

the ladies here are so warm, and always here to lend a ear or a should to cry on..... got me through alot of dark times..... my pillars of strength...

:hugs:

Hi and welcome Sunny Monkey!

New people are always welcome, being able to share our experiences and help and support each other is brilliant. Everyone here is lovely and there are many success stories to draw inspiration from.

Recovery time does vary, the vast majority are back to normal fairly quickly, I took a bit longer but overall it wasn't anything like I'd feared and a rest did me some good.

I had my op on 29th December last year, I didn't ovulate on my own afterwards which could be down to my high BMI, but I did respond to the first cycle of meds.

Good luck for your op, hope you'll keep posting and let us know how you get on.

Hi All,

Welcome to the thread. You will get all the support you will need from these lovely ladies. And OD is definitely a successfull treatment for most.

AFM > Im a bit tender today, and sleepy. Im gonna go have a nap just now after updating on BnB :)

I come on yesterday 2 days after od so good for me as i can work out possible O days and stuff :)

Scan update-
Follicles- 10, 12, 13
Lining- 7mm

The nurse was very happy with this :) she is concerned all three will mature though I am only allowe two... They can't scan me until Monday so they have modified my doses to:
Today- 112units
Friday- 112units
Saturday- 75units
Sunday- nothing
Monday- in for a scan and hopefully my trigger :dance:

Fx'd they continue to grow and stay there for Monday :)

Tella- how's things going???

Sunny- good luck :)

Char- yay for your new cycle :dust:

Mommymel- how are you doing???

Scerena - will they cancel the cycle if all 3 mature? I hope not!! I had at least 2 very mature, but LOTS close to mature at my last scan and I still ended up with only 1. Chiles too - she had a bunch and only ended up with one, so I really hope you don't get cancelled! Glad to see things are progressing though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->