anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Char - Good luck for your new cycle :dust:

Scerena - I also hope that they don't cancel, the chances of all three maturing and being fertilised must be pretty low. I am crossing my fingers for you to have two good quality eggs on Monday, it's looking good :happydance:

Scerena - thats what i was told too, abandon cycle if 3 follicles mature :wacko: but what are the chances of all 3 containing eggs AND fertilising!? I really hope you can continue, sweety!

Sunny - welcome to the thread :thumbup: i have been on it for about 18 months and see it as my home!!!

Char - good luck for the new cycle :thumbup:

Kyla- apparently on injectables there is a high chance of multiple follicles if i continue the high dose- I only had one 2 day ago now I have 3, so can quickly happen, likely hood is they wont cancel as I will have a lower dose sat and none sunday :)
How are you feeling???

Cridge- yes my cliinic only allow 2 follicles (booo!) But like you and cridge I would still bd :haha: theres loads of little ones and then them 3, so hopefully the 10mm wont mature :shrugg: I cant complain I wanted movement and now I hav it..
I wanted to ask you- As from sat I do a low dose than none sunday- whats the likelyhood of my follicles shrinking again?Do they shrink when they are past a certain mm??
Your past 20 weeks:happydance: is it going quick for you?

Maria- thats exactly what I thought I would still bd anyway :haha: OMG you are going to have your baby real soon just saw your ticker! EXCITING!!! :dance:

Kyla- apparently on injectables there is a high chance of multiple follicles if i continue the high dose- I only had one 2 day ago now I have 3, so can quickly happen, likely hood is they wont cancel as I will have a lower dose sat and none sunday :)
How are you feeling???

Ah, good, I wasn't sure how it works. I have everything crossed that all will be well. :hugs:

I'm feeling ok thanks, I joined Slimming World a few weeks ago with a view to minimising weight gain during this pregnancy (since my BMI is so high) and I've lost 3 and a half pounds in 4 weeks, so really pleased.:happydance: I'm eating lots and very healthily. I don't expect to carry on losing but if I can lose fat I will be pleased. My midwife and GP are in favour of me following the plan, I just have to up my "healthy extras".

Glad things are going good for you and well done on loosing weight especially whilst pregnant :)
Thank you for keeping everything crossed for me :) I really appreciate it :)

Hi All,

I have been following you all for quite a bit and finally got myself in a place where I felt ready to post!

We have been ttc for about a year and a half now and I am having OD on the 25th of July so of course I was keen to read up on everyone's experiences around that. It seems like recovery times varie quite a lot.

I am usually pretty stable but every now and then I hit a bit of a wall so it is really cool to see such a supportive community on here, I hope you don't mind my joining!

WElcome and Good luck with the OP!!!!

Scan update-
Follicles- 10, 12, 13
Lining- 7mm

The nurse was very happy with this :) she is concerned all three will mature though I am only allowe two... They can't scan me until Monday so they have modified my doses to:
Today- 112units
Friday- 112units
Saturday- 75units
Sunday- nothing
Monday- in for a scan and hopefully my trigger :dance:

Fx'd they continue to grow and stay there for Monday :)

Tella- how's things going???

Sunny- good luck :)

Char- yay for your new cycle :dust:

Mommymel- how are you doing???

I love the fact that you follies and lining has caught up!!!!! I pray you will have 2 mature follies and that you can continue wiht your cycle!!!! Are you doing IUI wiht it or just TI?

How are you feeling???

Ah, good, I wasn't sure how it works. I have everything crossed that all will be well. :hugs:

I'm feeling ok thanks, I joined Slimming World a few weeks ago with a view to minimising weight gain during this pregnancy (since my BMI is so high) and I've lost 3 and a half pounds in 4 weeks, so really pleased.:happydance: I'm eating lots and very healthily. I don't expect to carry on losing but if I can lose fat I will be pleased. My midwife and GP are in favour of me following the plan, I just have to up my "healthy extras".

Yay for the contineous weight loss!!! :hugs:

AFM >

Update:

We have 6 embies at the moment, 4 at the 4cell stage which is right on track and 2 which is still at the 2 cell stage but the embroyologist sounds optimistic that they will catch up. She said there is also some others that are also fertilizes and still deviding but cant count on them yet.

My transfer is on Monday at 10am. She said we will definitely have 2 great embies for transfer. :happydance:

Tella- :hi: just TI, iui wasn't offered/recommended to us... Be thinking of you on Monday :) that is great news about your embryos :happydance: this is your month :dust:

:hi: Tella and Scerena :happydance::happydance: for both of you, it sounds as if things are going well and I'm feeling really positive for you both.

AFM - Finally got my scan date but it is ages away on 24th July :dohh:

Thanks kyla :hugs: :hugs:

24th argh how far along will you be then?? Hope it flys by for you hun :hugs:

Thanks kyla :hugs: :hugs:

24th argh how far along will you be then?? Hope it flys by for you hun :hugs:

I'll be 12 weeks, 3 days. I was hoping for a earlier scan than that, say 10-11 weeks but have read some people don't get seen until 13-14 weeks. Thanks hun, I hope it goes quickly too :hugs:

Hi Scerena - hope you don't mind me asking, how long did it take to get started on injectables? I.e. did they have to apply for funding first and how long did it take?

:hi: LPEAR :)
I done 2 natural cycles and one clomid cycle after the op I think... I was meant to start injectables the cycle after the clomid one but we went on holiday so I had one natural cycle then aswell. Thy literally said "your linings still thin, your clomid resistant, let's get you onto injectables next cycle" there was no wait at my clinic, although a lady I speak to on here lives in the uk and she has a 6/9month waiting list. May be worth phoning your clinic?
Is clomid not working out then???

hi ladies,
maria - when is ur delivery date? truly i want to see ur baby, cant patiently stay now. ;-) :haha:

tella - this will be ur cycle. really happy for u. everything crossed for u.

scerena - nice size follicle. i think ur most big size folli will continue to grow. so u will find that u have only two. will u take hcg shot?

kyla - i think i will join with u in somedays. :hugs: happy to know that u get ur scan date hun.

welcome to every new ladies, come and share ur experience.
:hugs:

AFM- really sore boobs from past 3 days. also continuous back pain, feeling tired and last thursday swing my head three times. i am 11 dpo now. today morning i did test and at first it comes negtv then after sometime i saw faintest faintest faint line. dont know what it was. so decied to test again on monday

Anupur- yes having the trigger shot :) yay for a line can you post a pic? :happydance:

Scerena - Clomid not working for me unfortunately, I am CD14 today, went for follicle tracking scan, had a good lining but only tiny follies, all less than 10mm - so I have the opposite problem to you with Clomid!! The FS did say to do 3 rounds of Clomid even if I don't ovulate but I just want to get on with injectibles now. You are Hampshire too aren't you? Is your clinic in Southampton? That is where I will have to go even though I live in North Hampshire. If there is a wait then I will do some private cycles even though it costs a fortune. So disheartened that the Clomid hasn't worked despite having OD done. Thanks for your advice.

Anupur - ooh, I REALLY hope it is a line! FX'd.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! I am glad to see that some of you on here got BFPs after OD.

I was diagnosed with PCOS last summer. I don't ovulate and clomid didn't seem to help with that so I was given the choice of going straight to IUI or to try OD first, which we decided to go for. I am a bit nervous but reading all of your posts has helped me feel better - thanks! The thing that is hard to deal with at the moment is all the waiting....argh.

I am still learning the 'language' around this whole thing so please ignore any gaffes I may make!!

Oh no :hugs: :hugs: so sorry to hear that I too had high hopes for clomid after OD :( yes Southampton- complete fertility, I am always under their care but not to sure if you would have to wait I haven't a clue? You will have to be referred won't you? What clinic are you currently at? You will have about 2 scans a week until you o whilst doing them which might be a bit of a pain for you :hugs:

Sunny monkey- we all have been there with the language :haha: you will pick it up on no time :) waiting for you op is a pain it's all the worrying too isn't it- gl hopefully not much of a long wait :)

scerena - I don't think you need to worry about them shrinking again... at least, I hope not! That doesn't sound very common to me, but I'm not really sure. I hope everything just keeps progressing for you!!

Anupur - I can't wait to see what the next few days bring for you!!! GL!

Cridge- thanks :hugs: I feel almost as if I'm Ovulating/ about to ovulate or my ovaries are been mean :haha: as been gettin niggling in my ovaries so fx'd...
Baby (Banana) is going to be here before we know it 21weeks today :happydance:

Scerena - I'm currently being treated at the Royal Surrey in Guildford. But I think they will now have to refer me to S'oton. I hope it doesn't take too long. The scans will be a nightmare, will probably be about an hours drive! I am going to speak to fs secretary tomorrow to find out what the process is now. Fs wanted me to do 3 round of clomid even if i didn't ovulate but I can't bear any more disappointment.

Would you mind telling me how much injectable meds you have used, i.e. how many vials a day, for how many days? I know we are all different but want an idea of cost as considering doing a private cycle depending on nhs waiting list.

Oooh I so hope you are about to ovulate, what cd are you?

Sunny Monkey - sorry, didn't say welcome! Have been a bit preoccupied the last few days! You will be very happy here, everyone is brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->