anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

It's silly your fs wants you to do that what a waste of your time :hugs: :hugs: tell ten you won't do anymore see what they say? Wow an hours drive that is going to be a pain for you :hugs:
I would find out the whole process so you know if the referral might take long etc... So I might be seeing you at the clinic soon!

I took my 15th injection yesterday as tey like to start us pcos ladies off slowly at that clinic! I have been having no bloods taken they haven't been doing/offering them to me :shrugg: I would imagine it will be pretty expensive privately, hopefully you get your referral soon :)

I am cd24- late I know but that's ok with injectables apparently as they have to keep adjusting your dose to get it right- at the beginning there was not enough of the hormone hence why my follicle shrunk...
But hopefully tomorrow I go there and I can trigger :)

To all ladies a quick question-
me and oh bd fri night,
Sat- no bd
Sunday- do we bd, or wait until tomorrow to see if I do my trigger?
We usually bd every other day and I guess I can ovulate naturally still, so worried about that and I miss it, but worried incase I do my trigger as we should bd on that day aswell shouldn't we???
Grrrrr ttc is so complicated!!!

hi ladies sorry i have been absent for so long...goodness so much conversation since I was last on here.

won't have time for many personals today but I will catch up soon.

Maria...not long to go...excited for you. can't wait to hear your news.

Anupur - really hope Monday brings you the result you want.

Scerena...I have decided to try the every other day rule. Give him a rest in between LOL!

AFM - well last month didn't get that miracle BFP first month after OD would have been nice but prob unrealistic. So think i ovulted on cd16 and AF arrives on CD31...so that seems about right. I am on CD14 now and starting to get darker lines again and lots of twinges so dtd the last night and will again tomorrow. Going to be tricky to every other day this week as hubby is on lates wed, thurs, fri and then we are off to hotel with friends over weekend. Daughter is with us in the room so no BD then either. Gonna go for it monday, tuesday and see what happens. Would be sooo lovely. We are going to book a holiday for next April on Wednesday - off to travel agent and if I did get pregnant now we wouldbn't be able to go. So many people I know book a hol and then have to postpone/move because they got pregnant. Would be lovely if it was the same for me.
Anyway keep positive everyone. Hope to see lots of BFPs soon.

:hugs:

Thanks Scerena! x

Have you done any opks? If you are surging already then you should probably bd today. If not then you could wait till trigger.

Miracle - sounds like the od has worked v well for you. Hope you get your bfp and have to postpone your holiday!!

Miracle- ttc does funny things for us doesn't it- like we would ever want to postpone/cancel a holiday... Until now :haha: us ttc ladies are crazy aren't we :haha: sending plenty of :dust: your way and praying for a cancelled holiday for you :happydance:

LPEAR- nope haven't tracked a thing only scans been trying to give myself a break but kind of wish I did track with opk's instead now... Hopefully I haven't ovulated and my eggs are ready for tomorrow fx'd!
Let me know how you get on when you phone up about te injectables :)

Scerena - If it were me, I'd BD today and tomorrow. :winkwink:

LPEAR - have you considered Femara/Letrozole? It has a high success rate where Clomid has failed - it worked first cycle for me along with the metformin - and perhaps you could try it while on the injectables waiting list? I hope you are not waiting too long hun. :hugs:

Anupur - ooh I hope your BFP happens for you!

Miracle - also hoping you have to cancel your holiday. A friend of mine suggested while we were ttc that we buy everything impractical for having a baby - white carpet and white sofa, glass coffee table and a two seater sports car :haha: use s*d's law in your favour! :winkwink:

Just fyi... Maria had her baby!! That's all she's updated so far - she needs a couple of days to recover before sharing her story. I'm so happy for her!!!

Kyla- I want to, just scared of using all his swimmers :haha:

Cridge- thats fantastic news :happydance: so glad baby is here safely :happydance: so happy for her and her oh :dance:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Thanks for letting us know Cridge - that's wonderful news!! I'm so happy for Maria and her family. :dance: :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Scerena - Ah, it's a worry. I'm sure you'll be fine with whatever you decide. Everything crossed for you hun :hugs:

Yay for Maria having her baby, can't wait to find out more.

Kyla - no I haven't considered femara and I'm not really sure why! I think just because I've never been offered it! That's another question I will ask fs secretary tomorrow, hopefully they'll let me try it. Thanks for suggesting it.

LPEAR - Hope they'll give you some Femara to try. :thumbup:
Last year, I had 8 cycles of Clomid, 3 at 50mg with no ovulation, and 5 cycles at 100mg. From memory I only ovulated twice on Clomid. No idea about lining or anything as I wasn't monitored. I was given 5mg which I was told is to 'match' the 100mg Clomid. 2.5mg femara matches with 50mg as I understand it.
What are you immediate options? I see from your siggy that you had 50mg with no ov, then 100mg with no ov, but that they've given you only 50mg to try post op - do you get to try 100mg for the next cycle or do they want to try 3 rounds at 50mg? I am feeling positive for you because you have ov'd after the op, whereas I hadn't and I think that's a really good sign.
Let me know how you get on phoning up tomorrow, I hope they will give you some to try. :hugs:

Just fyi... Maria had her baby!! That's all she's updated so far - she needs a couple of days to recover before sharing her story. I'm so happy for her!!!

Sending Maria massive congratulations with her new bundle of joy...:happydance:

Scan results- Good news-my smallest follicle which was 10mm is now a 16.4mm follicle on right... Bad news couldnt trigger :(
BUT-
They think I ovulated TWO they was nowhere to be seen... Loads fluid on lining indicates ovulation :happydance:
They don't want to trigger and for me to release that last egg as they think it might be the third one...
So I have a blood test next Monday to see if I ovulated and then I phone up tues for the results...
They think I ovulated Saturday or Sunday, I told them I was cramping yesterday so hopefully it was yesterday...
We bd:
Friday night
Sunday night
I am thinking to bd later this afternoon & tomorrow mornin if possible... Does that all sound okay???

Yay Scerena, that's great, so sounds like you definitley ovulated two eggs!! So exciting! Sounds like you bd'd at the right times too! But yes, try today as well just to cover all bases!! Exciting! Looks like I might be seeing you at the clinic, it's definitely complete fertility that I will be referred to! But there is a 6 to 8 week waiting list to see a consultant first.

Kyla - thanks so much for the info. I asked the fs secretary about the Femara, she wasn't sure that my FS uses it, but mentioned Tamoxifen instead, which I believe is a similar thing. She is going to ask the FS what I should do next re Clomid, injectables, or even Tamoxifen. The FS originally said to keep on doing 50mg even if I don't ov. Apparently Clomid has a cumulative effect so even if I didn't ov this time, I could ov next time on the same dose (not convinced)!! So she is going to see whether they can refer me for injectables now anyway, just to get the ball rolling. I emailed the clinic that I would be referred to and there is a 6 to 8 week waiting list to see a consultant, then I can get straight on with the injectables. So not too bad, just wish there was no waiting list, fed up of waiting!! The secretary is going to get back to me by the end of the week = more waiting, I'm so impatient!

:flower: Hi everyone

I was sent this news article today - more proof that you should never, ever give up:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ebrates-christening-quadruplet-daughters.html

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Scerena! That sounds fabulous! I'm so excited for you. I really hope for some good news next week. Might you release the third one naturally?

LPEAR - I'm glad things are moving forward, even at a slow pace. I did read about Clomid staying in your system, so let's hope they are right, although plenty of women move on from 50mg to 100mg and onwards quite quickly. Tamoxifen is similar, hopefully they may let you try some for the cycles while you are waiting. Waiting is the worst! It will happen, not knowing when is the annoying part :hugs:

Yay scerena :happydance: Fx'd you have caught that eggy! But I would bd just to make sure

GL to all the other girl, fx'd we get more OD graduates soon!

AFM > So for the big news... We have 2 wonderful embies on board. I hatched blast :dance: and a early stage blast :dance: and then there is an additional morula still being left till tomorrow to grow and if it reaches a expanded blast, they will freeze it. :happydance:

Everything I did to help improve egg quality must have helped, both the nurse and embryologist couldn't stop raving about how great the quality was of our two embies we transferred.

So they have been named M&M :D

So I'm PUPO with twins :happydance:

OTD 10 July, only 8 days away, time to chill and enjoy the rest of my 50 shades trilogy :thumbup:

LPEAR- thanks hun :) yes getting oh in a hour or two and he is getting abused :haha: then tomorrow morning...
The clinic is real good :) hopefully you will see mr.brook he's my best consultant :) hopefully you get in their ASAP!!

Kyla- thanks hun and great story thanks for sharing :) not sure I asked the same and she said it will fizzle out :shrugg:

Tella- thanks Hun :hugs: sounds like you are having wonderful news too :) hoping you have twins that would be amazing :) great news about your egg quality :happydance:

Tella - :happydance: Yay for M&M! :cloud9: Brilliant news about egg quality too, so glad you could improve it :thumbup: Best of luck and lots of :dust:

Scerena - Poor OH! :haha: It was a good story but I am totally shocked that Doctors told her that her chance of having babies was close to zero! That quite clearly is not the case and I'd hope Doctors are now clued up about PCOS.

Kyla- yes that is very true!!! And I know poor man :haha: like the fs said "u gotta do what you gotta do" ain't no baby coming from lack of effort :haha:
Are you on countdown to your scan :happydance:

Yay scerena :happydance: Fx'd you have caught that eggy! But I would bd just to make sure

GL to all the other girl, fx'd we get more OD graduates soon!

AFM > So for the big news... We have 2 wonderful embies on board. I hatched blast :dance: and a early stage blast :dance: and then there is an additional morula still being left till tomorrow to grow and if it reaches a expanded blast, they will freeze it. :happydance:

Everything I did to help improve egg quality must have helped, both the nurse and embryologist couldn't stop raving about how great the quality was of our two embies we transferred.

So they have been named M&M :D

So I'm PUPO with twins :happydance:

OTD 10 July, only 8 days away, time to chill and enjoy the rest of my 50 shades trilogy :thumbup:

Fantastic news! keeping fingers crossed for you xxx :winkwink:

thanks for all the well wishes girls, im a bit sick so not on BnB that much!

fx'd you all catch that eggies!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->