anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Tella - :hugs: Hope you're feeling better soon. Lots of love.

Scerena - yes I am on countdown to the scan. It's still 3 weeks away - argh! :dohh:

How's everyone else doing? Nikkia, Snflwrgrl, Anupur, Keisha - thinking of you :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

I am catching up from a few weeks off the site. So, sorry I don't have a personal comments for you.

I am home from the hospital....FINALLY! It as 10 weeks and 2 days, so glad to be home. The little guy is still "cookin" inside. His weight is estimated at 5 pounds 6 ounces. Only 5 more weeks to go.

I hope you are all doing well and gearing up for your BFPs soon!

Hi Ladies,

I am catching up from a few weeks off the site. So, sorry I don't have a personal comments for you.

I am home from the hospital....FINALLY! It as 10 weeks and 2 days, so glad to be home. The little guy is still "cookin" inside. His weight is estimated at 5 pounds 6 ounces. Only 5 more weeks to go.

Wow! not long now. My little one was born 4 weeks early and was 6lb 11 and your little bubba is a good size already. xxx

Yay snflwrgrl - at last! Hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Take it easy.

Snwflwrgrl- So glad that you are finally home :happdance: and lil man is still cooking nicely :) enjoy yourself now, not long now and your baby will be in your arms, so excited for you :)

Snflwrgrl - Lovely to hear that you are now home :happydance: It must be so lovely to be able to spend time at home catching up on those final preparations and being able to sleep in your own bed again. Take it easy :coffee:

Maria - congrates. lots of love for u and ur daughter. posted us baby pic when u come back.

snflwr - great news that finally u come back home. take lots of rest and think abt ur baby and all those things which u want to do after getting ur baby.

tella - why r u feeling sick is everything alright? want to pray that u feel better soon.

mommymel - do u plan anything or u spent ur natural cycle till now?

kyla - just 3 weeks to go :happydance: do u feel any pregnancy symptom now?

scerena - u r now two week waiting game hun. lots of baby dust :dust: .

AFM- i am now cd 32. no af till now. feel my breast are full and swolen till now. i did a test on last monday which was BFN. dont know what happen. i ovulate late on my cycle i.e. cd 18, will test again on cd 34. hope getting bfp. late ovulation can cause late positv pregnancy test? do u know abt it anything girls?

hi everyone.

Tella, i hope you are feeling better hun.... :thumbup:
Its so good that you are back home Snflwrgrl, take it easy, you still need to rest. :kiss:
Maria i hope you are healing nicely, much love to you..... :hugs:

scerena - Good luck in your tww, thinking of you.
kyla - How are you feeling, has the pregnancy symptoms set in yet? please take good care of yourself.....

AFM> been taking things easy, i am only taking DHEA to help with any egg quality issues.... the girls are getting older.... :winkwink:
otherwise everything has been all natural, actually enjoying my break this time round,, :coffee:,, and with hubby really spoiling me, i dont mind being on a break. We will probaly be ready for our IVF in August but taking our time as the DHEA has its full on effect at about 3 months,,,, its actually an amazing little tablet.

Good luck to all ,,,, and lets get some more BFP on this thread.....:thumbup::happydance:

Hi ladies :flower:

Yes, pregnancy symptoms are kicking in for me although they are no where near as severe as first time round. I'm mostly getting round ligament pain, tender boobs, mood swings with irritability or ready to burst into tears. The worst one so far has been insomnia. I just can't sleep at night. I was 3.30am when I last looked at the clock this morning :dohh: luckily was able to go back to bed about 10am and slept until 2pm :blush: Not sure if I will sleep tonight so may not have been the right thing but I was shattered.

Anupur - Yes, late ovulation could cause a late pregnancy test. I ovulated late, but don't know exactly when. I did a test on CD29 and it was BFN but positive a few days later. Good luck - fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

MommyMel - Yay for a relaxing, natural cycle. I really hope the DHEA improves things for you and you'll be refreshed and ready for your IVF cycle. :friends:

Whats wrong Tella,,,,,,

It seems like one of the side effects of Prednisone (Cortisone), it breaks down your immune system to allow the embies to implant. But im feeling already much better, just pray its for a good cause!!!!

Hi Ladies,

So happy to hear you doing well and that mr man is still staying put like he should be :hugs:

Maria - congrates. lots of love for u and ur daughter. posted us baby pic when u come back.

snflwr - great news that finally u come back home. take lots of rest and think abt ur baby and all those things which u want to do after getting ur baby.

tella - why r u feeling sick is everything alright? want to pray that u feel better soon.

mommymel - do u plan anything or u spent ur natural cycle till now?

kyla - just 3 weeks to go :happydance: do u feel any pregnancy symptom now?

scerena - u r now two week waiting game hun. lots of baby dust :dust: .

AFM- i am now cd 32. no af till now. feel my breast are full and swolen till now. i did a test on last monday which was BFN. dont know what happen. i ovulate late on my cycle i.e. cd 18, will test again on cd 34. hope getting bfp. late ovulation can cause late positv pregnancy test? do u know abt it anything girls?

Im feeling a lot better thanks :hugs: Im just staying quite in bed most of the time to try and give M&M a chance to implant and grow.

Fx;d you get a bfp tomorrow and that you will have your forever baby!!!

Hi ladies :flower:

Yes, pregnancy symptoms are kicking in for me although they are no where near as severe as first time round. I'm mostly getting round ligament pain, tender boobs, mood swings with irritability or ready to burst into tears. The worst one so far has been insomnia. I just can't sleep at night. I was 3.30am when I last looked at the clock this morning :dohh: luckily was able to go back to bed about 10am and slept until 2pm :blush: Not sure if I will sleep tonight so may not have been the right thing but I was shattered.

Anupur - Yes, late ovulation could cause a late pregnancy test. I ovulated late, but don't know exactly when. I did a test on CD29 and it was BFN but positive a few days later. Good luck - fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

MommyMel - Yay for a relaxing, natural cycle. I really hope the DHEA improves things for you and you'll be refreshed and ready for your IVF cycle. :friends:

WOW pregnancy symptoms only at 9 weeks, that just goes to show that symptoms means nothing.

AFM > Like i've said i feel alot better already and sleeping better at night. The bloat is going away so the water from the OHSS is also getting better :happydance:

Less than a week left till my beta:happydance::happydance:

anupur- Thanks hun hoping this tww flys by, although I dont even feel like I am in the tww :dohh:
Hoping you get a late sticky bean when you next test :dust:

Mommymel- thanks hun :hugs: Glad you are enjoying your break and your oh is spoiling you rotten you deserve it :) Cannot wait until August when you can start your ivf :dance:

kyla- awwww :hugs: I hope you get to get a proper night sleep tonight :hugs:

Tella- so glad you are feeling better :hugs: what day next week do you get your beta results??? Cannot wait to hear that M&M have implanted :)

Cridge- Hope you and baby are okay :hugs:

AFM- nothing new ladies, boring old tww- doesnt feel like I am in the tww though :/ just enjoying no more needles for a couple of weeks its nice to have the break, just hope there are no cysts so when next cycle comes I havent got to sit that one out :)

Kyla - sorry to hear you aren't sleeping so well. Hope you get a good night sleep tonight.

Tella - take care of yourself and m&m. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Anuput - So hoping you get your bfp in the next couple if days.

Mommymel - glad you are enjoying the break, hope the dhea works wonders. It is great that you are getting yourself in the best possible place before ivf.

Afm - managed to get a referral to another clinic which will do the injectables (same clinic as scerena). I don't know if anyone has heard of it but drs can do this thing called 'choose and book'. They give you a password and you can go straight on and book your appointment. You don't have to wait for snail mail! There is one appointment left in July, then it's mid to late August, which is brilliant! I think I'll have to try another round of clomid first so the timing is great!! I'm feeling a lot happier now I know I can book my appointment and have a date to aim for!

LPEAR- yay! I might even see you at the clinic :) are you going to book the mid July one?? So excited for you! They are a great clinic :)

Hi girls! I'm out of town for 2 weeks, so I'm popping in, but I'll probably get a bit behind over the next week or so.

Kyla - your sleeping pattern sounds like mine!! I pretty much lie awake all night (well, starting somewhere between 1-3am), fall asleep at 6am and sleep as late as possible... sometimes til noon!!

Scerena - Did they see collapsed follicles on the u/s? I hope you did indeed ovulate and you get a great p4 result next week!! Happy 2ww!!

Snflwrgrl - SO happy you're home! Phew! I'm glad your little man is still safe inside! Are you still on strict bed rest or can you get up and move about?

Sorry I don't have a personal msg for all of you lovely ladies! I got too far behind! I hope you're all doing really well!!! :hugs:

Cridge- I am not sure she said they was completely gone??? She said they would of still been there like the smallest mature one on the right as the ones that were gone we're the biggest??? And fluid on my lining??? Does that sound ok? She was certain I ovulated but I am scared now! Hopefully I did ovulate!

Have you gone anywhere nice???

Scerena - I think I'll end up with the August appointment as the July one will probably gone by the time I book. I need to double check with the fs secretary before going ahead. I am so sure you ovulated scerena, don't worry!

Thanks hun :hugs: do you have to wait for the round of clomid before you can book then? August isn't far away at all anyway :)

They are really nice at the clinic I am hoping you get mr.brooke I like him! He sorted meds for me the other f was havin none of it trying to make me ttc naturally for 6 months wen I was on a annovulatory cycle!

Scerena - yeah I think I'll have to do another round of clomid. But at least once that's done I'll be in a position to start injections. Hopefully it will be Mr Brook, that name has already been mentioned to me so hopefully I'll get him. Also my consultant in Surrey is specifically referring me to Hampshire for the injections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->