anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Tella- so glad you are feeling better :hugs: what day next week do you get your beta results??? Cannot wait to hear that M&M have implanted :)

AFM- nothing new ladies, boring old tww- doesnt feel like I am in the tww though :/ just enjoying no more needles for a couple of weeks its nice to have the break, just hope there are no cysts so when next cycle comes I havent got to sit that one out :)

I get my results about 4-5hours after drawing them. So it will be on Tuesday.

Kyla - sorry to hear you aren't sleeping so well. Hope you get a good night sleep tonight.

Tella - take care of yourself and m&m. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Anuput - So hoping you get your bfp in the next couple if days.

Mommymel - glad you are enjoying the break, hope the dhea works wonders. It is great that you are getting yourself in the best possible place before ivf.

Afm - managed to get a referral to another clinic which will do the injectables (same clinic as scerena). I don't know if anyone has heard of it but drs can do this thing called 'choose and book'. They give you a password and you can go straight on and book your appointment. You don't have to wait for snail mail! There is one appointment left in July, then it's mid to late August, which is brilliant! I think I'll have to try another round of clomid first so the timing is great!! I'm feeling a lot happier now I know I can book my appointment and have a date to aim for!

Its great to hear you can do injectables soon!!!

LPEAR- that is great :happydance: and he is so easy to get along with and talk to :) maybe you won't need the referral after all the clomid might work next cycle ;)

Tella- sooooo looking forward to your results :hugs: praying M&M are behaving themselves and snuggling right in :)

I took a random temp today... My coverline is usually 36.26-36.30 according to previous charts, todays temp was 36.66 so hoping this settles my mind now :)

LPEAR- that is great :happydance: and he is so easy to get along with and talk to :) maybe you won't need the referral after all the clomid might work next cycle ;)

Tella- sooooo looking forward to your results :hugs: praying M&M are behaving themselves and snuggling right in :)

I took a random temp today... My coverline is usually 36.26-36.30 according to previous charts, todays temp was 36.66 so hoping this settles my mind now :)

I also hope they behaving!!!!!! they will get lots of presents if they behave now and do as they told for 9 months :cloud9:

I would definitely say that is a post O temp :thumbup::thumbup:

Tella- aw how sweet! I am so hoping this is it Tella you really deserve it! I seriously am crossing everything for you :hugs:
Come on M&M I am rooting for you :dance:

Thanks I think it is too its helped to calm my mind :) I get my progesterone results the same day as you :)

hello! :hi:

Cridge - Yes, I think we're both in the insomniac's club! It's awful isn't it. I was awake until 3am this morning, I'd got a headache and I was so tired too :dohh: I made myself get up and I am not going to nap today if possible hoping I'll be able to sleep tonight.:sleep:

LPEAR - Fab news about having a plan :thumbup: Good luck with the next Clomid round, what CD are you on now? I hope you'll get your BFP before you need to go to the FS :hugs:

Scerena - I'm confident that you've ovulated too, roll on some good results on Tuesday. Temps and the fluid on the lining all looks great :thumbup:

Tella - I also have everything crossed that M&M are behaving themselves. Looking foward to hearing some good news from you too :hugs:

Cullen, Miracle and Bride - how are you?

Hi girls, just posting to catch up, sorry been awol the last while x

Hope everyone is well and that we have a run of BFPs this month!

CD12 today for me, just waiting for ov to approach, within the next week or 2 hopefully, fx, can I just ask if any of you have any tips for improving cm, I take EPO and try to drink loads of water but there never seems to be very much, sorry tmi!

Scerena - I'm fine thanks, terrible night's sleep again but holding out until this evening is possible without a nap! Hope your tww flies by.

Cullen - EPO is a good start. I recommend Preseed or similar, I am convinced it helped me as I didn't have much cm around the time of ov. If you buy a brand with applicators, make sure to get in close to the cervix. I didnt tell DH I was using it, I let him think it was all his own doing :serenade: :haha::blush:

Cullen44- I have heard robitussin Is good, I brought some this cycle but I already ovulated, but will take it next cycle.You take it so many days before O. The only active ingredient needs to be the one with Guaifenesin in that's it. I don't have a lack of cm but heard it helps. You could also try conceive plus Its meant to mimmick cm and helps sperm to where they need to be...

Kyla- thanks hun :hugs:

AFM - I got af yesterday evening. so today is my cd2. i want to take 150 mg clomid this cycle. if not get pregnant then i will told my fs to do injection with iui.

scerena - hope ur tww flies and u get ur bfp soon. i heared about conceive plus, preseed, fertile cm like lubricant but i didnt use it. dont know that where i live i can get any of this product. i want to try it. so i hope can manage to get it. with clomid i have nt get ewcm. it dried my cervix even after ovulation i didnt find any cm.

tella- you really deserv to be pregnant in this cycle. you improved your egg quality which is very hard. pls god help to get her pregnant this cycle. lots of love. take rest hun. :hugs:

lepear - good news that u can start injectable in august. i am also want to do it with iui.

cridge- lots of love to u and ur baby. do u feel baby movement now?

kyla - couldnt join u this month trying to join with ur pregnancy this cycle. last week i got boobs soreness, headache, frequeint urination for which i thought i was pregnant. its really feel me very bad. now i just hope to able pregnant with this symptom in this cycle.

mommymel - best of luck for ur natural cycle. hope that u dont have to do ivf. before it u get ur bfp.

AFM - I got af yesterday evening. so today is my cd2. i want to take 150 mg clomid this cycle. if not get pregnant then i will told my fs to do injection with iui.

scerena - hope ur tww flies and u get ur bfp soon. i heared about conceive plus, preseed, fertile cm like lubricant but i didnt use it. dont know that where i live i can get any of this product. i want to try it. so i hope can manage to get it. with clomid i have nt get ewcm. it dried my cervix even after ovulation i didnt find any cm.

tella- you really deserv to be pregnant in this cycle. you improved your egg quality which is very hard. pls god help to get her pregnant this cycle. lots of love. take rest hun. :hugs:

lepear - good news that u can start injectable in august. i am also want to do it with iui.

kyla - couldnt join u this month trying to join with ur pregnancy this cycle. last week i got boobs soreness, headache, frequeint urination for which i thought i was pregnant. its really feel me very bad. now i just hope to able pregnant with this symptom in this cycle.

mommymel - best of luck for ur natural cycle. hope that u dont have to do ivf. before it u get ur bfp.

SOrry AF got you ... was keeping my fingers crossed for you this month,

AFM cd20 and don't know if i have ovulated or anythibng this month, just trying to dtd as often as I can. Not feeling particularly confident that the op has done anything at the moment but time will tell.

:hi: Tella good luck on tue i will be thinking of you.

Anupur so af came,good luck with the 150mg

Kyla 9 weeks alreadyhow exciting. x

Scerena good luck with the tww.

Everyone else good luck. x

AFM cd27 not sure if i ov or not just waiting not testing. No news om iui yet i been waiting 9 weeks now i keep calling then but they can't give us a date. The nurse who does the planning visits is off sick. I mean ffs do they only have one nurse! She's ment to be back week after next. So i'm trying to turn it into a positive and think more time to loose weigh. We also been to see the fertility councillor which was really good and helpfull. xx

Anupur so sorry af for you :hugs: :hugs: have you had a look in eBay they might deliver to where you are? I hope this round works :hugs:

Miracle- hopefully you relaxed approach will bring you your bfp :) I started meds on my third cycle the forth I had a natural cycle and was 30days so it can take longer for improvement to show for some ladies :hugs: try not to worry :hugs:

Nikkia- thanks :hugs: I hope that you can do your iui soon waiting is so hard! Silly they only have one nurse, how's the weight loss going?
Me and oh saw a fertility counsellor an we understand each other so much better now it's so nice to talk so openly and have someone understand :hugs:

Well July 3rd marked six months since the op- that's when they say you are most fertile right... So not too confident but so many ladies on here still got their bfp so you have given me faith still :)

Hi girls, just posting to catch up, sorry been awol the last while x

Hope everyone is well and that we have a run of BFPs this month!

CD12 today for me, just waiting for ov to approach, within the next week or 2 hopefully, fx, can I just ask if any of you have any tips for improving cm, I take EPO and try to drink loads of water but there never seems to be very much, sorry tmi!

Try drinking fresh grapefruit juice from after AF stopped till day of O, it is suppose to help. I like the juice so didnt bother me at all. I hardly ever have any CM so it is very hard.

Fx'd you can get some Preseed and help those spermies along.

Thanks so much :hugs: Im so sorry the stupid witch found you again this month, Fx;d the 150mg clomid will work but if not, I pray the injectables wiht IUI will do the trick like last time. :hugs:

SOrry AF got you ... was keeping my fingers crossed for you this month,

AFM cd20 and don't know if i have ovulated or anythibng this month, just trying to dtd as often as I can. Not feeling particularly confident that the op has done anything at the moment but time will tell.

Sorry to hear you havent noticed any signs of improvement after OP. Maybe your hormones is taking a bit longer to stabalise :hugs: Fx'd for a surprise BFP soon!!!

:hi: Tella good luck on tue i will be thinking of you.

Anupur so af came,good luck with the 150mg

Kyla 9 weeks alreadyhow exciting. x

Scerena good luck with the tww.

Everyone else good luck. x

AFM cd27 not sure if i ov or not just waiting not testing. No news om iui yet i been waiting 9 weeks now i keep calling then but they can't give us a date. The nurse who does the planning visits is off sick. I mean ffs do they only have one nurse! She's ment to be back week after next. So i'm trying to turn it into a positive and think more time to loose weigh. We also been to see the fertility councillor which was really good and helpfull. xx

Fx'd u have o'd and you have a sneaky little been in there!!! I hate it that some of the fertility places doesnt have any compassion about what we are experiencing. Bet if they had to deal with it they will handle it much differently.

Anupur so sorry af for you :hugs: :hugs: have you had a look in eBay they might deliver to where you are? I hope this round works :hugs:

Miracle- hopefully you relaxed approach will bring you your bfp :) I started meds on my third cycle the forth I had a natural cycle and was 30days so it can take longer for improvement to show for some ladies :hugs: try not to worry :hugs:

Nikkia- thanks :hugs: I hope that you can do your iui soon waiting is so hard! Silly they only have one nurse, how's the weight loss going?
Me and oh saw a fertility counsellor an we understand each other so much better now it's so nice to talk so openly and have someone understand :hugs:

Well July 3rd marked six months since the op- that's when they say you are most fertile right... So not too confident but so many ladies on here still got their bfp so you have given me faith still :)

My FS said that i will see most of the changes in the first 6 months but the effects can be permanent. I still have everything crossed for you this month :hugs:

AFM > Battling to sleep at night wiht my cough, but it seems to only be a night issue. During the day it isnt half as bad. :shrug:

Im so glad it is weekend, time will hopefully pass quickly!

:hugs::flower::hugs::flower::hugs::flower::hugs::flower:

Tella- I didn't know the effect can be permanent :happydance: my cycles have definitely improved I can't complain :)

A cough at night- hopefully a symptom :) :dust:
I'm so glad it's the weekend too but going to be hectic I've got my step daughter and niece for the weekend :) Hope it goes quickly for you :hugs:

scerena - fluid is actually a good sign that you did ovulate - the follicles release fluid when you ovulate, and it usually collects in your uterus for awhile. Sounds like with your temp you did indeed ovulate!

I'm just in Utah visiting family for a couple of weeks. :)

Anupur - how are you? Yes, I've been feeling baby move for quite some time. Started feeling movements on the outside around 17-18 weeks. :thumbup:

Again - sorry for not getting very personal, I'm playing catch-up on my reading. :)

Cridge- thank you :hugs: feel so much better now :) have a lovely time seeing your family :hugs:

Anupur - :hugs: :cry: Sorry AF came. Good luck for 150mg and your new cycle.

Scerena - I was approaching my 6 months post op too, and was starting to feel really low. I also read that the effects can be permanent, and I reckon that has to be right. :thumbup:

Nikkia - One nurse! Oh hun :hugs: They have no idea how frustrating ttc is for us do they. More time for weight loss is a brilliant way to look at it, and glad you've seen the councillor too. :flower:

Miracle - I know how you feel, I also doubted the op had done anything for me, but turns out I was wrong. I'm sure you'll see the benefits soon :hugs:

Cridge - Enjoy your family time away.:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"