anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

AFM- last friday i call my fs and told him that with clomid i have vaginal dryness. He told me to stop taking clomid and gave me an appointment on monday 9.07.12. So yesterday i went to him and he told me that he can not prescribe letroz because here this medicine band to supply in the market. He told me just let go this cycle and next cycle he will do injection with iui. He will talk to injection companies to lowest the price of injection. So i will just take sustain 200mg one tab/day from cd16 - cd25.​
scerena - thanks for the information but i told my doc about the gel and he told me its costly and not sure how i can get it. When do u take a test?​
tella - good luck for today. Lots of love. :kiss:
cridge - i am fine. With family it will be a fun. Have a nice holiday.​
miracle - i know after od if u dont ovulate your own how frustating. If u dont ovulate then what is ur next plan? just do a plane for ur next cycle. It will give u some relief.​
nikkie - hope that u can do ur iui very soon, it is really boring to wait. Before iui weight loss will definately great idea.​

That's great news :)
What is sustain that you will be taking?

Shame about the gel we get it for about £15 here that's unfair it's costly for you :hugs:
I am goin to try and not test this cycle... Just going to wait for the :witch: I hate seeing a :bfn:
I get my results today to see if I ovulated so fx'd!

heeellllloooooooo ladies.... :hi:

how is everyone doing ?
yes, i have been very quiet on this thread, i know.... but stalk everyday.:winkwink:

Its so so good to see and hear frpom everyone...... who's next for that looong awaited BFP???? come on ladies....... :happydance:

Afm> nothing much, still taking things in my stride, work has been keeping me very busy. My FS called me yesterday,,,,, just to chat and hear how everything is going with me,,,, i am at a very happy place at this stage, :icecream: relaxing, no stress but still on the DHEA,,,,, so by the time i do my IVF, my eggies will be in tip-top shape,,,,, :smug:
DHEA peaks by the 3rd month of use,,,, i am heading for my second month now...

to all you beautifull ladies, chin-up, keep the faith and look forward, we WILL get there..... Scerena, Anupur, Tella, Nikkia, Miracle, LePear and anyone i missed....... :hugs2::hugs:
much love to all of you......
:dust:

Mommymel- I am loving your positivity :hugs: I am glad that you are happy and that your eggies will be In tip top condition and ready for being fertilised :)

I think of you often and I know your turn of a :bfp: Is on its way :hugs:

Tella- good luck today! Will be thinking of you, what time is your appointment? :hugs: :hugs:

Well just got off the phone I definitly ovulated :wohoo: my progesterone number was 39 :dance:

Thanks hun so chuffed its my first medicated ovulation :)

Scerena - :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Fantastic news! What a brilliant result. I'm so happy for you :cloud9:

MommyMel - I'm sure the relaxation will do you good when it's time for your IVF :hugs: Keep up the great attitude.

Anupur - Don't know if you could get Robitussin over there as an alternative to Preseed?

AFM - I'm doing ok, sleeping better but so thirsty and craving fruit like a mad woman. :haha:

Sending you all lots and lots of
:dust:

Thanks kyla :hugs:
Your Over 10weeks already it's going quickly :)

Kyla - how funny that you are craving fruit! It could be something really unhealthy! Hope you're well.

Anupur - hope you ovulate this cycle too.

Scerena - yay, ovulation! That is a great number!

Afm - cd24 for me, no ovulation. They want me to try 100mg of clomid next cycle, then I'll be onto injectables if the clomid doesn't make me ovulate.

Lpear- hoping you get your :bfp: this cycle :) I am cheering you on would be great if you didn't have to start injectables :dust:

I'm no good with the number or why they are meant to be? She just gave me the number and said I definately ovulated :shrug:

LPEAR - I'm good thanks. Sorry you haven't ovulated this cycle. :hugs: I've forgotten sorry, was this a medicated cycle? Good luck with the Clomid. :thumbup:

Scerena - As I understand the numbers, they want to see a level of over 30 on a medicated cycle to confirm ovulation. I got a 40 once on Clomid, and my FS said that was a very good number so you've done really well. I also was told that progesterone levels can't tell you if you've ovulated more than one egg, in that you don't get super high numbers for two eggs. FX'd those two eggs give you a really strong chance of a BFP, it's a good number :happydance: When will you test? :winkwink:

scerena - yipee :yipee: for ovulation. Its definately your turn to get bfp. So when will u test? Susten is natural progesterone. If i ovulate it will help to increase the chance of pregnancy, if not ovulate then it brings my mentruation. I know with no medicine i will not ovulate but i will be happy to see my af come very soon.​
kyla- my fs will do iui next cycle so no need of my cm, though with injection i got some cm last time. Ur pregnancy is running fast now to the second trimester. Take care.​
mommymel - will you start ur ivf next cycle? Love u :hugs:. I am in natural cycle this month. Feeling bore but happy :happydance: with no stress.​
lepear - good luck with 100mg clomid. Do u take any meds to induce af this cycle? Dont worry with injectables you will definately ovulate with good size of eggy.​
afm - cd7 today.just 20 days to go next af. I will try to low my weight before iui. Its going to be one year. Last year i got pregnant with iui in August. I just hope the injection and iui do the trick again.​
lots of :dust: to all women in this thread.

Kyla- will try my hardest not to test at all sure the :witch: will make an appearance she always does :dohh: just hate faint lines and evaps...
Thanks for the input on the numbers online gave me the wrong info! One site said 15 and the other 30, I hear more about the 30... Definately 2 eggs released so hoping we caught one...

Anupur- I understand now! Hopefully your body surprises you and you ovulate :) hoping the iui and injections do the trick :) what injections will you be using?
Gl :dust:
Oh and going to try not to test unless af is a no show :)

scerena fs didnt mention particular company or brand name, he just mention about hmg injection. He told me to call him first day of my next menstruation and he will tell me what to do. After 2yrs of ttc i understand my body and with no meds it will not ovulate :nope: . Did ur doctor prescribe u any natural progesterone meds?

No he didn't I do not have any problems with my progesterone levels so they said I do not need them my only problem is gettin my body to ovulate...

Glad you have a plan and can move forward :)

Remember miracles do happen :)

Scerena - There seems to be a lot of different info about progesterone levels. I think Maria said previously that in the US and other countries they count the levels differently so different numbers can be positive for ovulation on one scale but not on the other. 30+ is definite ovulation in the UK, which is fantastic news along with your scans. I really hope you've caught this month too. :hugs:

Anupur - FX'd that August brings your BFP and forever baby :flower:

Thanks for clearing that up for me kyla :) so happy :)

Yay! Congrats on a great p4 Scerena!! Can't wait to see your bfp!! :thumbup:

Thanks Cridge- hoping I get a nice :bfp: fx'd! Hope you and baby are doing well??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->