anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Doing well! I've gone through a major growth spurt the last week and feel quite large. :wacko:

I've been without internet access the last week, so I'm catching up. Hope everyone is doing really well!

Awww that's good :) I'd love to see a bump pic?? Your pregnancy seems to be going so quickly to me, is it going quick for you?

I have a 20 week bump pic in my journal, but I've grown a bunch since then. :wacko: I'll post an updated one when I get back home... I'll let you know so you can go check out my journal.

It's going pretty slowly for me. Not nearly as bad as 1st tri, but still slow. I'm trying to enjoy this pregnancy as much as I enjoyed my first, but it's just not happening for me. :cry: I'm anxious to meet our little :ninja:

Hello Ladies,

I am updating my status. I had Ovarian drilling done last year in October12,2011. Since the drilling i have had 31-33 day cycles but didn't fall pregnant. I tried medicated iuis and failed and two of them with gonal-f(37.5 days 7-13). I decided to take a break from all the cycling and crazy depression it was causing and i was kind of fed up too.

I didn't take any medication the first cycle after i stopped and i had a perfect cycle. The next one i took letrozole 2.5mg (3-7)=bfn and this cycle i also took letrozole 2.5(3-7). Since ovarian drilling i always had my periods almost on time and this time i missed more than a week and i kind of had a feeling i was preg but was scared to test.

Well, yesterday I tested with clearblue and both of them were fdark positive. I am happy and scared at the same time. I am going for my bhcg tomo and so nervous.

So girls, don't give up it will happen for all of you somehow. I thought it will never happen for me. I couldn't believe the preg tests. Now, more waiting.....i just pray its a sticky bean.

Yay Shareena!!! So happy for you! I hope your bean is very sticky. :dance:

Kyla - yep I did 50mg of clomid this cycle.

Anupur - yes I will take meds to induce cycle. Will start them on Sunday so af will arrive the following Monday.

Shareena - fantastic news, good to see another positive story!

Cridge- thanks I can't wait to see I love bump pics :) aw bless I hope it speeds up for you so you get to meet your lil :ninja: soon :hugs:

Shareena- what great news! Congratulations :wohoo: have a h&h 9 months amazing news :)

Huge Congrats Shereena!!!!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 MOnths!!!!!!!!!

Scerena, you are next!!!!!!!!!!

Tella I so hope so, hopefully your natural cycles will surprise you hunni I still have high hopes for you :hugs: :hugs: we will have our turn :hugs:

Shareena :cloud9: Wonderful news. Another OD + Letrozole success story. :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 months.

LPEAR - :hugs: GL for your next cycle, let's hope it'll the The One.

Scerena - Hope the 2WW is going well for you. :thumbup:

Cridge - Fab bump picture, it's so exciting! Your pregnancy seems to be going quickly for me, but mine seems to be going slowly! :dohh:

Tella - How are you? :hugs:

Sorry I've been MIA ladies! But life with a newborn is something else! It took me 12 days to even finish birth story in my journal :dohh:

Labour was pretty rough, but only the very last bits of it. Then I had a case of really bad baby blues and now am struggling with the lack of sleep. But our beautiful baby girl is totally worth it!

Sophia Eliza was born on Sunday, July 1st, weighing 8lb2.

I will keep popping on here to track all your progress and please know I'm always sending tons of :dust: your way. This thread has been my home for 2 years and you girls have been my rock! I will always remember and appreciate it! :cloud9:

Hi Maria, I posted to your journal but just wanted to say hi on this thread too! Keep popping in when you can, the advice and support that you and the other ladies on here have to share is priceless.

:friends:

kyla- the tww is going ok thanks :) just bored lol!

maria- :hi: I am stalking your journal you are doing amazing :hugs: :hugs:

hi evryone :)
I am new to this forum.. i just needed advice and have been following this thread since a long time..
MY STORY:
PCOS
3 failed IUI ( 1 with cc.. cycle, 2 injectible cycles) Jan,feb,march'2012)
started metformin 2 months ago.. now having 1500 mg daily... the only drug i am taking these days..
AF were due on 12th july but no AF and HPT NEGATIVE TODAY..

Please suggest me what should i do next? OD or another IUI or IVF?
I have been ttc since past 2 yrs and DH reports are normal..

very very irregular periods and not overweight ....

please suggest me what should i do next???

Thanks
NIPY

Hi ladies...sorry been awol been working loads recently and haven't had the time to come on site. I really appreciate all the wishes though..nice to know people care.
I will try to keep positive and on CD28 of 2nd cycle since OD....got loads of EWCM so don't know if I am ovulating late or anything else.
Shareena that is great new,. :happydance: gives me hope.

We have decided that we are going to book a holiday for nex tEaster. 1st gives us something to look forward to and save for. 2ndly I know so many people who book holidays and then have to postpone cos they get pregnant so its win win.
Either I book and get pregnant - in which case woo hoo
Or I book and get to go on a lovely holiday...:thumbup:

Maria lovely to hear from you. Hope things are settling downn the first few weeks are strange after all the build up aren't they. Make sure you give yourself time to adjust and gets lots of rest when you are able. It is so easy to think you are ready to face the world when actually your body is still adjusting both physically and emotionally. Take care and enjoy every precious moment. :hugs:

Everyone else. Lots of baby dust for us all...

hi nipy, i think u should go for OD. It can save ur money and regenaarate ur ovary againg to work properly. Metformin is good for pco patient. After od many women got pregnant naturally or with cc. It will increase ur chance to be pregnant so i think its time to do it.

Well the :witch: is here in full swing... I am absolutely GUTTED, actually gutted doesn't even explain it! I had a :cry: on oh... Now I've pulled myself together. Phone up the clinic tomorrow to get a scan then onto another round of injectables if that pain was not a cyst hoping I don't have to sit out a cycle.

:hi: Nipy - Welcome to the thread :flower:
The thread is always quiet at weekends, I'm sure you'll get some other opinions too.
Do you ovulate on your own or do you need meds? I'm a high BMI PCOSer and I was having very irregular periods. I sometimes go a year with nothing, but when we initially started to ttc I was on 3-4 periods a year, random cycle lengths. One of the things that OD has done for me, and a lot of other women on here is to restore periods into a more regular pattern.
I would suggest that you go for the OD, you'll hopefully see an improvement in your cycle lengths and your ovaries should respond better to medication. If you have it done with a lap and dye, you can check for any blockages and sometimes it just gives the tubes a bit of a clear out.
I had OD done on 29th December and although I didn't ovulate on my own afterwards, I did get regular periods and after starting metformin therapy and 5mg Letrozole/Femara I managed to get pregnant on my first month.
I don't know if you pay for IUI/IVF but perhaps the OD is worth a try first? Good luck, let us know what you decide to do - hopefully you'll become a regular poster :hugs:

Scerena - :cry::cry: Oh hun, I'm so sorry. What a terrible blow. However, on the positive side, you DID ovulate, and everything looked great with lining etc. As has been said before, with those conditions, you will get pregnant eventually, the waiting and disappointment is that hardest part. :hugs: Onwards and upwards, you're so much closer to achieving your goal, fingers crossed for you for the new cycle :thumbup:

Nipy- :hi: sorry just read your post, I would go for the ovarian drilling the decision is yours though :) most of us ladies have seen great success and it has gotten us ovulating my periods use to be a no show :hugs:

Kyla- thanks hun :hugs: I get what your saying totally :) I am glad they work but it's scary as I only have two rounds left and my luck seems almost not existent... But all I can do is keep my fx'd I guess

Miracle- a holiday will definately give you a focus :) gl :dust:

Miracle - Sorry, I forgot to add on my last post - nice to hear from you. Great idea about the holiday - where are you off to? :happydance: Do you have a date to follow up with your FS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->