anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Scerena - only 2 more cycles doesn't seem fair to me. :hugs: I'm sure now they know the right dose meds for ovulation for you that that should help. FX'd and lots and lots of
:dust:

Scerena :hugs: I know how you fell but please don't loose hope! A lot of girls get a bfp on second round as the FS can manage dosage better! I know its hard but we will get there its just a matter of time and the journey that differs :hugs:

You doing timed intercourse at the moment right? Might you not go over to IUI after 3 rounds of TI before IVF?

Miracle >holiday sounds great, and its always goood to have something to look forward to. Fx'd you gonna have to postpone :hugs:

Nipy > If you doc says you are a good candidate for OD I will definitely do it. It has had a positive effect on each of us in one way or another. And like they say it also gives the FS chance to make sure everything else is fine.

Maria > think about you :hugs:

AFM > I'm now CD4 and AF is just spotting. Will shortly have a CB Monitor :dance: and I pray it will help us get a bfp! I have a follow up with my FS on the 1st re my failed cycle.

Loads of dust :dust: to all you lovely girls :hug:

Kyla- I know right, if something works for you I would think they would give you more, but I guess not... So if no :bfp: we are going to do egg donation... hoping it doesnt get that far...
Yes they said next time they will have me on daily doses, instead of every other day to begin with so I should ovulate quicker we will see :)

Tella- thanks hunni :hugs: I feel abit better now, I just had some paracetamol and a nice hot relaxing bath as the :witch: is killing me this cycle talk about pain!!
I am trying not to loose hope I just am having a bad day :cry: feel a little better now...
Yes we are doing TI my docs has never even offered us to do an IUI... I hear its pretty expensive too at the clinic I am with but I am going to look a bit more into it. All I know is 3 rounds and then its over IVF will be the only way forward :shrug:

Looks like we are cycle buddies again :wohoo: I might have to go natural if I have a cyst as I was getting bad pains and the nurse said she will check at my scan but sounded like a cyst, I will know in the next couple of days...
How are you feeling?

Scerena - I'm so sorry af found you! :nope: Get through these next few days, as they're always the hardest, then I know you'll find your strength to look forward to a fresh cycle. :hugs:

Kyla - it's funny, I always think other ladies are going to catch up to me being pregnant because it seems like everyone else's pregnancies go SO much faster than mine! :haha: I hope you're feeling well!

Nipy - ditto what Tella said. If your doc thinks you're a good candidate, I would say go for the OD. I has helped everyone on here in one way or another.

I just want to add my thoughts to Maria's - this thread is the reason I joined BnB and it's been my "home" for over a year now. :wacko: I love all of you ladies and hope we can all have our bundles of joy very soon!! My heart aches every time I hear of another visit from the wicked :witch:. :hugs:

Scerena - I'm sorry af got you :hugs: Do you know what your PCT's policy is on IUI/IVF? Things change all the time so perhaps you are entitled to more than you think?

Cridge- thanks hun, I feel a bit better today I guess no point sulking feeling sorry for myself it will get me nowhere so onwards and upwards :) thank you for your kind words :hugs:

Maria- I have to be 30 to have iui and Ivf I rechecked at my last appointment, which sucks as if I was in a different postcode I would have been offered it 2 years ago at 23! Rules should be the same everywhere but what can I do :shrug: Ivf really isn't a option for us right now, so the only option we have is egg sharing, hopefully we catch the egg in the next two injectable cycles...
How are you and Sophia doing? Good I hope :hugs:

I have my scan booked tomorrow at 11.30 hoping no cysts so we can get going with another injectables cycle...

Oh the age thing really annoys me! Everyone knows IVF success rates are higher in younger women so why on earth do they have a minimum age?!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow :thumbup:

I know right! Makes sense to offer it to younger ladies but they don't see the bigger picture for us!

Thanks I will update how I get on...

How's things going? Hope you and Sophia are well?

So sorry AF got you Scerena. Onwards and upwards to the next cycle. Fx'd no cysts.

Hi ladies,
I am so disappointed went in today for my cd11 iui scan and again my iui was cancelled because of too many mature follicles, 8 in total. My last cycle was cancelled because of the lack of follicle growth the largest one was 12mm on cd16. I was given the option to convert this cycle to ivf, but that is sssssooooo expensive and we will have to pay everything out of packet. I honestly feel like i am been punished, first iui miscarried, second iui cancelled lack of growth, now third cancelled because of too many follicles also we are not to BD this cycle!!!
At this monent i really feel like giving up on this journey to be a mom, it's just too painful!!!

:hugs: Keisha! There's a girl on here that was told not to bd on an injectable cycle because she had way too many follies. She did, and she's pregnant with a singleton. I have a feeling that happens more often then we know. So I might suggest just going for it if you're comfortable doing so. :shrug: Hard decision, I know. Her screen name is Chiles, if you want to look her up.

keisha - i am also think that u should do bd this cycle. Keisha my friend i can understand what u r feelings now. I am also lost my baby at 8weeks. Pls dont give up. Did U know story of the king and a spider. In this story the spider want to ride up the wall but he failed 100times. But atlast he did it. The king saw this and came to know that dont give up ur hope. U should try and try, u must win ur battle one day.​
scerena - sorry to know that af got u. This is the hard time in our life. I also make my hope high at the bigining of cycle but when af got me i am also feel very sad. But think that must be next time. This feeling irrited me. Fxd that no cyst will be there.​

Hi ladies,
I am so disappointed went in today for my cd11 iui scan and again my iui was cancelled because of too many mature follicles, 8 in total. My last cycle was cancelled because of the lack of follicle growth the largest one was 12mm on cd16. I was given the option to convert this cycle to ivf, but that is sssssooooo expensive and we will have to pay everything out of packet. I honestly feel like i am been punished, first iui miscarried, second iui cancelled lack of growth, now third cancelled because of too many follicles also we are not to BD this cycle!!!
At this monent i really feel like giving up on this journey to be a mom, it's just too painful!!!

:hugs: Keisha! There's a girl on here that was told not to bd on an injectable cycle because she had way too many follies. She did, and she's pregnant with a singleton. I have a feeling that happens more often then we know. So I might suggest just going for it if you're comfortable doing so. :shrug: Hard decision, I know. Her screen name is Chiles, if you want to look her up.

I was gonna tell you about Chiles as well :haha:

I would BD anyways.

Considering the following: Even when I went for IVF, out of 20 eggs only 3 was strong enough to grow to day 5 and then even none implanted. The chances of having a high multiple pregnancy is so slim that i would say its worth the shot. Not all the eggs are viable and mature to start with. If you dont trigger not all 8 will be released as once you O you start to produce progesterone which inhibits ovulations so only the strongest will release and that is your healthy eggies that might bring along a bfp!!

Your not being punished :hugs: It is just a tougher road for some of us :hug: but we will get there!!!!

Lpear- thanks, how are you getting on?

Anupur- thanks hun, have my scan in a couple of hours... How are you doing?

Keisha- I had 3 I know it's not 8- only 2 released without trigger, if your comfortable with it like the Tella and Cridge said then go for it! I was told too without the trigger usually one only goes. Sorry for your bad news :hugs: ttc is tough and I am sure you are not being punished Hun, it's tough for some of us and you will get there :hugs:

Hi ladies,

how is everyone ,,,,,,

I got my Looooooooooooooooooooooooooong awaited :bfp: last night :happydance: ,,,, yes, yes, yes,,,,, i am still in shock.... feels like a dream........
just came from the docs did blood test now.....waiting for the call....

i did a test last night and within 5 seconds the second line was there,,,,, and again this morning,,,,,, oh my gosh..... its finally happening,,,,
Thank you Lord, you have answered my prayers..... :happydance:

thank you so much for always being here for me,through all the tough times.. :hugs:.. and now i know that if i can do it, so can all us ladies, just a matter of time....:hugs: :dust:

i still cant bilieve it,,,, shooooo

Attachments

• IMG-20120716-00461.jpg
    IMG-20120716-00461.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6
Keisha, I would also BD. now, if you and DH were super fertile and got pregnant just by looking at each other then Id say keave it! But in reality chances of it being more than twins are extremely small! So much has to go prfectly rght in each one of 8 cases for all of them to take! And thats just impossible!

So i wouldnt waste this cycle :thumbup:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetheart I am so happy for you!!!!!! Sometimes it does just take time....6 months or may be 26 months but it eventually happens!

Oh, this is the best news! It really made my day!!! So, so pleased for your family!!!

Wishing you Healthy and Happy 9 months!

CONGRATULATIONS :happydance:

Hi ladies,

how is everyone ,,,,,,

I got my Looooooooooooooooooooooooooong awaited :bfp: last night :happydance: ,,,, yes, yes, yes,,,,, i am still in shock.... feels like a dream........
just came from the docs did blood test now.....waiting for the call....

i did a test last night and within 5 seconds the second line was there,,,,, and again this morning,,,,,, oh my gosh..... its finally happening,,,,
Thank you Lord, you have answered my prayers..... :happydance:

thank you so much for always being here for me,through all the tough times.. :hugs:.. and now i know that if i can do it, so can all us ladies, just a matter of time....:hugs: :dust:

i still cant bilieve it,,,, shooooo

https://www.messletters.info/comments/congratulations/congrats01.gif

Ive been waiting for this post since last night :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Huge Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You so deserve this and you gonna have an awesome 9 months!!!!!!!!!!

Now im also gonna get onto that magic drug you have been on and pray for the same results!!!!!!!!

:happydance: mommymel thats brilliant news congratulations to you all. Was this a natural cycle? x

:happydance: mommymel thats brilliant news congratulations to you all. Was this a natural cycle? x

i was actually on a break till aug for IVF, for the last month i was on DHEA and been on Baby Asprin for about 3 months,,,,, otherwise all natural,,, i put it down to the DHEA,,,,, i am amazed !!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->