anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Well looks like another NATURAL cycle :cry: just been for my scan and I have a nice big 4+cm cyst on my right ovary!
So p*ssed off right now :(

Mommymel- OMG!!!!! So happy for you!!!! :wohoo: I can not believe it I am so friggin happy for you! You really deserve this!!'
Can't wait for your blood results :happydance:
Your miracle is in the making have a h&h 9months :hugs:

Well looks like another NATURAL cycle :cry: just been for my scan and I have a nice big 4+cm cyst on my right ovary!
So p*ssed off right now :(

Mommymel- OMG!!!!! So happy for you!!!! :wohoo: I can not believe it I am so friggin happy for you! You really deserve this!!'
Can't wait for your blood results :happydance:
Your miracle is in the making have a h&h 9months :hugs:

Im so sorry to hear about your cyst girl :hugs: i have a slight idea i also have one, but wont know. :hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope it goes away quickly and that you will have a normal cycle and wont have to wait to long for your next cycle, but who knows maybe you follow in MommyMel's footsteps and wont need that treatment after all.

Very true Tella hopefully we both will fx'd!!
Just so annoying I hate natural cycles never know when anything is going to happen etc... I probably won't bother with opk's or temping an just see what happens...

Oh im so sorry about the cyst scerena :hugs: Are they doing anything about it or letting it resolve naturally? I remember when Clomid kept failing me and one cycle did actually give me 3 huge cysts it just felt like a kick in the stomach :nope:

Take it one day at a time, sweetheart :hugs:

Very true Tella hopefully we both will fx'd!!
Just so annoying I hate natural cycles never know when anything is going to happen etc... I probably won't bother with opk's or temping an just see what happens...

Have you considered looking into a Clearblue Fertility Monitor?

Maria- thanks hun :hugs: they are letting is resolve naturally got to have a month off I'm past caring just had enough this month just waiting for next month now and going to relax... It's life I guess stupid meds! Hope you an lil madam are doing good?

Tella- hun my fs said its a waste of money for me, with my cycles and being monitored closely he said not to bother, I brought sticks which I just gave away... To be fair I might not even monitor this cycle I will see how I feel...
Natural cycles are so boring don't u think?!

Hi ladies,

how is everyone ,,,,,,

I got my Looooooooooooooooooooooooooong awaited :bfp: last night :happydance: ,,,, yes, yes, yes,,,,, i am still in shock.... feels like a dream........
just came from the docs did blood test now.....waiting for the call....

i did a test last night and within 5 seconds the second line was there,,,,, and again this morning,,,,,, oh my gosh..... its finally happening,,,,
Thank you Lord, you have answered my prayers..... :happydance:

thank you so much for always being here for me,through all the tough times.. :hugs:.. and now i know that if i can do it, so can all us ladies, just a matter of time....:hugs: :dust:

i still cant bilieve it,,,, shooooo

:yipee::yipee::yipee: OMG MommyMel!!! I am SO so pleased for you! That's such a beautiful :bfp: !!! :happydance: What wonderful news, so much deserved. Wishing you a H&H 9 months :cloud9: :kiss:

Keisha - I'd agree with the other ladies, I'd be dtd too if you're comfortable with that and not waste the cycle. Let us know how you get on. :hugs:

Scerena and all the other ladies, I'd like to echo what Cridge said. I feel like I'm sharing all your LTTTC journeys with you, the highs and the lows. I feel over the moon to hear of bfps and I've had a little cry with you when you've had bad news. Anupur's story of the Spider and King was lovely, never, ever, ever give up hope no matter how long it takes. :hugs:

Maria- thanks hun :hugs: they are letting is resolve naturally got to have a month off I'm past caring just had enough this month just waiting for next month now and going to relax... It's life I guess stupid meds! Hope you an lil madam are doing good?

Tella- hun my fs said its a waste of money for me, with my cycles and being monitored closely he said not to bother, I brought sticks which I just gave away... To be fair I might not even monitor this cycle I will see how I feel...
Natural cycles are so boring don't u think?!

Just thought considering it tells you like 6 days before O taht you are fertile that it might help. Ive read so many successes from it, im gonna try it and hope it works.

They are super boring especially when you dont know when you will O :dohh:

Tella- I have heard great things with the monitors but with my unruley cycles I would be spending ALOT I hope it brings you your :bfp: Hun :hugs:

Kyla- thanks :hugs: hope you are well?

hi ladies,

just got my numbers - HCG 51000
i am about 6 weeks according to my fs,,,, scan due mid August....
its starting to sink in now........ omgosh

Wow great numbers :wohoo: I am so so so so happy for you, you and Oh must be so happy/relieved/ excited! The money you was going to spend and you didn't have to I see a very spoilt cute gorgeous baby on the way eeeeeek :happydance:
Did you have any idea/ symptoms of pregnancy or did you just test to poas?

Wow great numbers :wohoo: I am so so so so happy for you, you and Oh must be so happy/relieved/ excited! The money you was going to spend and you didn't have to I see a very spoilt cute gorgeous baby on the way eeeeeek :happydance:
Did you have any idea/ symptoms of pregnancy or did you just test to poas?

well i missed my period (nothing unusual for me) and was feeling a bit sick,,, then yesterday i had a wave a extreme tiredness, to the point i actually went home early from work and slep from 11AM till 4PM..... the best sleep ever,,,, lol
otherwise, nothing really, sore boobs, bloated but those i got almost every month.
i think its only starting to sink in now....:dohh:

Amazing seriously I am so excited for you :)
Sounds like a lovely sleep your beanie must be growing :happydance:
Get all the rest you can :hugs:

mommymel really happy :happy dance: for u. :yipee: :wohoo: yayyy congratulation. have a h&h 9 months. great bhcg number hun. take care.love u.

scerena sorry to know about cyst. yes u r right natural cycle is really boring. i am now cd13. no ovulation sign. praying for af as soon as possible.

maria is ur lil madam naughty? is she lauging at sleeptime? muahhh :kiss: for her.

Anupur- miracles happen like mommymels maybe af won't show :)

MommyMel - Great number :happydance: woo hoo also for being 6 weeks along - less time to wait :thumbup: So happy :hugs:

Scerena - I'm good thanks hun. Still tired and craving fruit. Trying hard to stick to the Slimming World, have lost 5lbs since being pg, so pleased as it's lowered my BMI by 2 points :happydance: Natural cycles are boring, I'm angry on your behalf about the over 30 rule. Surely if you are ready to have a baby and you're experiencing problems then age has nothing to do with it right? :growlmad: Stupid rules. I hope you get a nice natural surprise :hugs:

Anupur - Hope your cycle surprises you too :hugs:

MommyMel - i cant believe you havent tested earler :wacko: you are so good :thumbup:

But what an amazing shock this mst have been! How did DH and your daughter take the news?

Anupur - Sophia can be difficult but she does smile and it melts my heart :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->