anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

I am just too scared to DB, knowing that there are 8 mature follicles really scares me. Hubby want to go ahead and BD but this is just way to much for me. I was doing some research and what jumped at me was the side effects of multiple that includes brain damage to babies and i just couldn't live with myself if that was to happened. So i have decided not to BD and try again next cycle. I am usually a very optimistic person but base on what keep happening, i wouldn't be surprised if my next iui gets cancel too!

MOMMYMEL!!!!!!! I hardly ever get on FB and I was on just now and saw your post. My heart stopped and I had to come visit BnB to make sure I wasn't seeing things!!! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I'm so excited! :happydance: I can't believe you waited so long to test! Well, knowing you, I can believe it - you sneaky little thing. Great, great hcg count! Do you get an early u/s?! Yayyyyyy!!!

:hi: Keisha
Totally understand. Hopefully your FS knows the right meds for you for your next IUI and it will be a success. I'm so sorry you're having these problems :hugs:

Scerena - I'm sorry about the cyst! :cry: I hope it goes away quickly and doesn't cause you any problems. I'm so frustrated for you! :hugs:

Keisha - I understand your fear. :hugs: Chiles had also mentioned doing follicle reduction, where they can somehow take out a few of the follicles before they ovulate so you have less chance of multiples. Is that a possibility for you? I hate to see a wasted cycle. :cry: I'm so sorry you have to go through this. :hugs:

Wow it's all going on here today!

Mommymel - sooooooooo happy for you! It goes to show that not stressing about ttc does help! Congratulations!

Scerena - damn cyst, so unfair. Hope you ovulate on your own so have a chance on a natural cycle.

Keisha - so sorry about the iui. Life just isn't fair sometimes. Don't give up, you'll feel better about everything in a couple of days.

Afm - cd30, on progesterone to induce cycle, af should arrive on Monday. Then doing 100mg clomid. I had such an amazing weekend away with dh and 6 friends staying in a house on the beach. Forgot all about everything, ate and drank loads. Am going to two weddings this weekend too so will be another fun one. Then I'll go back to being good when my new cycle starts.

MOMMYMEL!!!!!!! I hardly ever get on FB and I was on just now and saw your post. My heart stopped and I had to come visit BnB to make sure I wasn't seeing things!!! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I'm so excited! :happydance: I can't believe you waited so long to test! Well, knowing you, I can believe it - you sneaky little thing. Great, great hcg count! Do you get an early u/s?! Yayyyyyy!!!

:happydance: :happydance: thank you Cridge......
it is all still sinking in...... we are so happy,,, hubby still cant think straight ...:dohh: he just burst into tears when i gave him the gift box with the positive test in..... :haha:

is my HCG levels within range at 51000 (as at yesterday morning) ?:shrug:

i feel good so far, a little queasy but not too bad....

how are you feeling Cridge?

MommyMel - i cant believe you havent tested earler :wacko: you are so good :thumbup:

But what an amazing shock this mst have been! How did DH and your daughter take the news?

Anupur - Sophia can be difficult but she does smile and it melts my heart :cloud9:

it was a real shock, i really wasnt expecting to see 2 dark lines jump up into my face..... picture this :
I poas, put it down, wipe myself off, look at the stick on run with my pants still down (i am home alone, hubby gone to fetch daughter), then realised it is really posotive, got dressed properly, but then still went from room to room as though i was looking for something,,,,, i was like a lost child. :dohh:
Tella told me to put it into a frame and give it to hubby when he got back..... anyway, i could not even think where to find a spare frame, so i unpacked my entire wardrobe (it was a mess), i gave up and just put in into a gift box and gave it to hubby.
he looks at the box and asks me if i went to the shop,,,,, when i saw it he just starred at it, then the tears came..... we both went onto our knees to say thank you for the gift of life.....

up until now, hubby seems lost....... he says he cant even focus at work .... :dohh:

MommyMel - i cant believe you havent tested earler :wacko: you are so good :thumbup:

But what an amazing shock this mst have been! How did DH and your daughter take the news?

Anupur - Sophia can be difficult but she does smile and it melts my heart :cloud9:

it was a real shock, i really wasnt expecting to see 2 dark lines jump up into my face..... picture this :
I poas, put it down, wipe myself off, look at the stick on run with my pants still down (i am home alone, hubby gone to fetch daughter), then realised it is really posotive, got dressed properly, but then still went from room to room as though i was looking for something,,,,, i was like a lost child. :dohh:
Tella told me to put it into a frame and give it to hubby when he got back..... anyway, i could not even think where to find a spare frame, so i unpacked my entire wardrobe (it was a mess), i gave up and just put in into a gift box and gave it to hubby.
he looks at the box and asks me if i went to the shop,,,,, when i saw it he just starred at it, then the tears came..... we both went onto our knees to say thank you for the gift of life.....

up until now, hubby seems lost....... he says he cant even focus at work .... :dohh:

Everytime i read about your :bfp: or see your beautiful tickers my heart skips a beat!!!!!!!!!!

Awww! I love seeing your tickers Mommymel! I love your story - so funny! Testing hcg after 6 weeks is tricky because numbers can be all over the place. I would say your numbers definitely look good and are surely in range, although it's a pretty huge range at this point. I wouldn't be worried about it at all. I'm a little jealous that you found out so "late" - I found out at 3.5 weeks and time goes so slowly in the beginning that you're lucky to have found out at this point. Well done. :winkwink:

For #1, I gave dh my + hpt in a wrapped box, along with an "expecting father" book. He thought it was a cruel joke, so I'm so happy your dh understood what was going on when he saw that bfp! :haha: What a special moment!

i am so excited, my scan is on Tuesday afternoon...... i wonder if doc will give me a pic of my little peanut...... :happydance:

i have started feeling super tired, at night i am :sleep: by 8pm, at work i can hardly keep my eyes open..... :dohh:
no nausea really at this stage, but i do feel a little queasy in my tummy. i have been extra thirsty lately.... good thing i guess....:thumbup:

Hubby has been amazing, really taking alot of house work off my hands so that i can sleep early, cleans the house, makes supper, cleans up after supper, did the washing, fed the Huskies and massaged my feet..... I LOVE IT !!!! :cloud9:

how are all the ladies doing ? this thread has become a little quiet, is every one too busy :sex: to chat .... :winkwink::haha:

OMW Tuesday must come now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see how many beans is in there!!!

I cant wait to join you girls, soon i will be, just waiting for that magic drug of MommyMel's :winkwink:

Roll on tuesday will be so nice for you to see your :baby: And hopefully a scan for us all to admire :)

Tella- How are you doing hun? You are right we need some of what mommymel was having :)

:hi: to all you other lovely ladies hope you are all doing well? :dust:

Oh MommyMel - your story brought tears to my eyes! So happy for you :cloud9:

Cant wait for the news from the scan :happydance:

MommyMel :yay: Yay for Tuesday scan, my 12 week scan is also on Tuesday morning :happydance: Lovely news, great symptoms too. Mine were mostly tiredness and thirst, then the fruit cravings kicked in. :haha: So happy for you :hugs:

Can't wait for Tuesday, Mommymel! I hope you get a picture too!! What a great hubby you have!!! Mine has been a bit of a turd since I've been preggo because he can't deal with my non-functioning well. Now that I'm showing, he's been slightly better, thank goodness.

Your symptoms sound right on! :thumbup: With #1, I was only slightly queasy until 7w0d, then BAM, barf city. I hope that doesn't happen to you!

Tella - I can't wait for you to start Mommymel's miracle drug! I've said it before, but I SO hope this break brings you your bfp!!!

mommy mel I am over the moon for you. Fantastic news. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

What an amazing thing to have happened and lets hope it is hte first of many more BFPs.

MariaF i am loving the new piccie with your profile. How is motherhood going? xxxx

AFM nothing here. CD32 again...negative pregnancy test and just feel like nothing is any different since having OD. Keep getting loads of watery and EWCM all the time. Wonder if my body is just trying to ovulate but not doing I just don't know. Feeling pretty pessimistic about it all really....but sorry don't want to bring any one down.

Miracle- can you not get bloods to see if your ovulating??

Maria- beautiful pic how are you and sophia doing???

Mommymel- so happy for you and cannot wait until Tuesday for you :hugs:

Kyla- cant wait for your 12 week scan on tues too :)

Cridge- glad you are showing now and oh is helping out more :) how is your son good I hope?

mommy mel I am over the moon for you. Fantastic news. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

What an amazing thing to have happened and lets hope it is hte first of many more BFPs.

MariaF i am loving the new piccie with your profile. How is motherhood going? xxxx

AFM nothing here. CD32 again...negative pregnancy test and just feel like nothing is any different since having OD. Keep getting loads of watery and EWCM all the time. Wonder if my body is just trying to ovulate but not doing I just don't know. Feeling pretty pessimistic about it all really....but sorry don't want to bring any one down.

Hi Miracle - Never worry about bringing anyone down hun, this is a great thread where people understand the highs and the lows, and if you're feeling low everyone is here to sympathise and make suggestions if we can. Remind me, have you tried any meds since the OD? When is your follow up with your FS? Do you have any forward plans, like Scerena said bloods done? :hugs:

miracle - how long has it been since OD? I felt the same as you, and in fact, if I just went by how I could tell things were going on the outside, I would have said OD did nothing for me. But based on my blood work, it really did help my hormone levels... but even that took about 6 weeks to show any improvement. :hugs: It's frustrating, I know.

Scerena - it's weird for me to say "my son" at this point, because I have 2!! Both are doing well. :haha: My 10 year old wants to feel baby kick, but he always seems to be sleeping when he asks to feel him. Plus, Little :ninja: is sneaky as ever and even though I feel him consistently throughout the day, he still doesn't like to perform for enquiring hands. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->