anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Oh yes sorry I forgot I meant your 10 year old sorry :blush: he must be so happy to have a baby brother on the way :) awww bless your little ninja :) always the way my sisters lo's use to do that when we would want a feel too :) have you thought of a name for your little boy on the way?

Awww!!!! Thanks guys!
Nice to know I have you lovely ladies here ...

In answer to questions... after 5 years (although i suppose technically 3 1/2 but we haven't used contraception since daughter was born almost 6 years ago OD is the last resort (tried clomid for 10 months) - we can't afford to go IUI or IVF route. Basically after op no one came and spoke to me so i have no idea what happened in op. Was told before op that I would be seen again in 6 months time although I have no actual date for appt yet. I had operation on 17th May. Had AF 31 days after operation which i felt was positive. It has now been 32 days since that AF and nothing so far. I haven't got any blood test forms from doctors. But (and here is where I need advice) I have 1 month of 50mg of Clomid left from last prescription ... should I take it when i get next AF? without drs say so just to see or not?

I feel like they have completely fobbed me off...AGAIN!

Well to get positive we have decided to book at holiday for next Easter ... my thoughts being need something to look forward to and secondly...if I get pregnant i would need to postpone holiday - loads of my friends had that happen so hoping I am tempting fate...lol!

Anyway hope we can spread lots of baby dust around. xxxxxxx

Miracle - I felt exactly the same way as you after the OD and I am in a very similar position to you in that my son is now 6 (7 in January) and we couldn't afford IUI/IVF. :hugs: As much as I was tempted also to take some of the Clomid I'd got left over, I waited to have three cycles after the op, and I believe that was a wise decision as I think our bodies are still wondering what happened and adjusting. It seems to be the most common time to wait before starting meds. So I'd say have another cycle and then try it on the 4th cycle post op if you've not had anything back from the FS. Very often our bodies do respond to Clomid where they didn't before.
I'd go back and see your GP. Tell him/her how you're feeling, they may have had a letter from the hospital after your op. I'm guessing no news is good news though, and very often they do leave us to get on with it, sometimes for 6 months! :dohh: I blagged to my GP that my consultant had said they want Day 21 progesterone tests and they happily did them :haha: Perhaps that is worth a try?
I think it's also time to start making a nuisance of yourself with your consultant's secretary until they notice you. Phone them up, you have a right to know how your op when and they should give you a date for follow up. It's awful how these medics don't realise how stressful ltttc is. We're all here when you need us :friends:

Thanks Kyla I will chase up consultants - I am teacher so have more chance to get to the doctors now school has broken up so got a good opportunity for seeing doctors and also DTD lol! How are you getting on? x

Thanks Kyla I will chase up consultants - I am teacher so have more chance to get to the doctors now school has broken up so got a good opportunity for seeing doctors and also DTD lol! How are you getting on? x

I'm doing well thanks Miracle, I'm 12 weeks today :happydance: still nervously looking forward to my first scan on Tuesday. I check this thread every day to see how everyone is doing as I so want everyone to get their BFPs.

Fab re your summer break, hopefully you'll get some answers. I was thinking also about you perhaps writing to your FS if you get no joy in the phone, asking the questions you want the answers for and asking what they might try next. For example, metformin and clomid. Keep us posted on you get on. :hugs:

Happy 12 weeks Kyla! I say it all the time, but other people's pregnancies seem to go so much faster than mine! I can't get over it! :haha: Good luck with your scan on Tuesday! I have my 8th(!!) tomorrow morning.

Miracle - I didn't get af on it's own after OD. I only waited 33ish days (may have been a couple more) and then I started provera. My doc wanted me on femara right away, so I went right into it and I feel like it wasn't the best thing for my body. I feel like I should have given my body more of a chance to do something on it's own, but that's a scary thing to do. In the end, the femara did more harm than good, over the course of 6 months. I ended up getting pregnant on my first cycle of gonal-f, which I had to coerce my doc into doing, but it paid off for sure! Had I to do it all over again, I would have given my body more like 3 months to see what it could do on it's own.

Scerena - no names yet. We really struggled with #1 and it's even harder with this one because I used the only boy name I really like. :haha:

Aw! thanks ladies. Well i should take it as a real positive then that I have had an AF since operation already then on CD31. On CD37 now and nothing which is disappointing but wil not give up hope.
Found a blood test form from a while back that i didn't end up doing cos my AF didn't show up. Thought maybe when this AF does show up I may go for the cd21 bloods just to see.

As for names...i know what you mean Cridge,...def easier for first. ANnoying thing for me is I have a couple of other girls names (if I get preg again) but since starting to try again some close friends have had kids and called them the same names. So unsure whether I would be able to use them or not. Poppy my daughter was going to be called Emily so we had that one (but friend from school has called her daughter it) and i also really like Georgia (but one of the mum's from Poppy school has called their new baby that) so confusing. Not something i need to worry about though is it...lol!

hi Ladies

how is everyone...
i think morning sickness is starting to set in now, feeling nauseas the entire day. :haha:
i cant really eat much, so i try to have small meals and nibble whole day.
Cridge > any suggestions what i should avoid?

and my pants aint fitting already,,,,,,,,:haha:

otherwise, feeling really tired and emotional.... i cried when i watched Monster-In-Law on Friday night,,,,, :dohh:

my first scan is tomorrow, we cant wait to see peanut..... my hubby wanted to take the entire day off ..... :dohh: he is so excited already.:cloud9:

i was so annoyed with hubby's ex wife (he married when he was very young) she cant have kids due to previous problems, she is such a nasty person inside, maybe God has his reason why she cannot have kids.... so anyway, she obviously heard i was expecting, so she text him yesterday and said " i hope you will be a good father" ...........:growlmad:.......... :wacko:

what kind of message is that ????, and we have no idea how she got his number, although she is still friends with his niece and nephews..... i wonder ????

but i cant be bothered, she must get over it and move on, because that is exactly what we are doing.

my dad bought me a baby bib, it reads " this is mommys bib, she drools over me whole day long " it was such a sweet gift..... and then i cried again .....:dohh:

sorry , just had to vent a little.....

MommyMel - You are pregnant!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Yay!!! Doing the dance of joy as I type... that is such great news hun!!!

I know - in fact Im sure that this thread is a lucky thread, and all you ladies will get your good news soon...

Aww MommyMel - CONGRATULATIONS!! It must be my own hormones - I am just so happy to hear ur news!!! Yay!!! Forget that b**** she is just burning inside! You need to focus on little bean inside - and let that love and happiness flow through your body and engulf, and get rid of every negative in your life! Also for sickness - just take it easy, and take plenty of rest -eat what you like, and be sick if you need to, just know that it is a sign that all is well inside!

I will be as happy if not doubley happy to see my OD buddy Tella give the same news on here!

Loads of babydust OD ladies!

Tella > where are you girl ?
i posted your magic away today...yayyy ...

so your BFP is coming via courier... lol

Thank you Azra, i am so excited, its amazing.

Hi everyone, just jumping on to say hello, been a while since I've posted and I am absolutely thrilled to see MommyMel's BFP, huge congrats to you hun, really gives hope to hear xxxx

Hope everyone else is doing well, Miracle dont give up hope hun, it will all work out and def get in contact with the Drs again, if you dont push things with them they certainly wont!

Well, me I'm CD30 today and have my OD booked for Wed so two days to go, I'm really nervous even though I've had lap done before but its just the last time we werent ttc and it was to diagnose the pcos, suppose this time it means more to me that it works x

MommyMel - What a stupid message to send. Ignore her totally :hugs: I've been having little crys with emotion over small things, I've had to stop reading any news as I am just a wreck :cry:

Cullen - I was very nervous for my op too. I am a very nervy person, but I was fine, the staff were lovely and I was so glad I had it done. Good luck, let us know how you get on :hugs:

LPEAR - how are you getting on?

Cullen- gl with your OD hun :hugs:

Mommymel- what a weird ex whe has she should not but in but jealousy is an awful thing! Can't wait for your scan tomorrow I hope you get a pic of your bean :)

Cridge- aw will you probably name little man when he is here and see what sort of name he suits?

Cullen - good luck with the op! You'll do great!

Mommymel - people always say to eat crackers, but I found that carbs alone were not good for my tummy. If I kept protein coming in at a regular interval, I had less nausea. Breakfast cereal with milk is my comfort food!! It was with my 1st pregnancy too. :wacko:

Mommymel. I found that if I had a packet of ginger biscuits and bananas about I didn't feel sick.

thanks ladies, :hugs:
i cant seem to handle any milk products at all, the sight of milk,cream or anything like that turns my tummy in the wrong direction....:dohh:

i have been surviving on toast, lettuce, cucumber and a think slice of tomato. i guess this wave too will pass with time...

but hey, i love it!
scan later today, we cant wait to see our little Peanut,,,,:happydance:

i cant seem to handle any milk products at all, the sight of milk,cream or anything like that turns my tummy in the wrong direction....:dohh:

i have been surviving on toast, lettuce, cucumber and a think slice of tomato. i guess this wave too will pass with time...

but hey, i love it!

Good luck and enjoy your scan today Mommymel...:happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:happydance::happydance: All absolutely fine. Yay!! They've put me back 4 days, so now 11 weeks 6 days instead of 12weeks 3 days. So relieved.

It was lovely to see the little bean bobbing around on the screen, DH was amazed. I was so nervous and worried before hand, still nervous about the blood tests they did today but generally feeling so much more relaxed to know everything is fine. :thumbup:

Good luck with your scan MommyMel. I also find ginger biscuits and ginger drinks help keep nausea at bay.

Lots of dust to everyone still waiting

:dust:

MommyMel - You are pregnant!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Yay!!! Doing the dance of joy as I type... that is such great news hun!!!

I know - in fact Im sure that this thread is a lucky thread, and all you ladies will get your good news soon...

Aww MommyMel - CONGRATULATIONS!! It must be my own hormones - I am just so happy to hear ur news!!! Yay!!! Forget that b**** she is just burning inside! You need to focus on little bean inside - and let that love and happiness flow through your body and engulf, and get rid of every negative in your life! Also for sickness - just take it easy, and take plenty of rest -eat what you like, and be sick if you need to, just know that it is a sign that all is well inside!

I will be as happy if not doubley happy to see my OD buddy Tella give the same news on here!

Loads of babydust OD ladies!

Soon we both will be having our BFP's and continue this good luck streak on the thread.

Tella > where are you girl ?
i posted your magic away today...yayyy ...

so your BFP is coming via courier... lol

Thank you Azra, i am so excited, its amazing.

Im super excited, i have received your magic and will start with it tonight. Will like 8am and 5pm be fine?

Almost scan time :dance:

Hi everyone, just jumping on to say hello, been a while since I've posted and I am absolutely thrilled to see MommyMel's BFP, huge congrats to you hun, really gives hope to hear xxxx

Hope everyone else is doing well, Miracle dont give up hope hun, it will all work out and def get in contact with the Drs again, if you dont push things with them they certainly wont!

Well, me I'm CD30 today and have my OD booked for Wed so two days to go, I'm really nervous even though I've had lap done before but its just the last time we werent ttc and it was to diagnose the pcos, suppose this time it means more to me that it works x

GL with your OD tomorrow, wishing you a speedy recovery and a very quick BFP afterwards!!!!

but hey, i love it!

Boo on MS, but then again i would also love it...:haha:

Almost time!!!!!!!!!!

Kyla > :happydance: Im so glad everything is fine and bubs is healthy. Bloods will be fine :hugs:

AFM > Just very busy at work so battling to get onto BnB. But im keeping up with all you lovely ladies :hugs:

My present (CBFM) from another BnB angel should be here around the end of the week. And if i havent O'd yet then im gonna start using it, depends on the instructions obviously.

I have also bought some sexy lingerie to surprise DH when O is close, but he wont know about O. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->