anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

MommyMel - keeping everything crossed for your scan. Can't wait for the update. Get ready for emotions to get way more out of control :dohh:

Cullen I best of luck for your OD. I also had a lap before my OD. And I was a lot more nervous than before the first op :wacko:

Kyla - so pleased bubs is doin so well!

Sorry I've been MIA ladies. No one could have prepared me with how little free time there is with a newborn :dohh:

Kyla- glad your scan went well :hugs:

Tella- thinkin of you :)

Maria- hope that you and Sophia are doing great :)

Kyla glad the scan went well. The 12 week one is amazing isnt it. All seems so real

Mommymel - how did you get on today.

Cullen44 good luck with your OD op tomorrow will be thinking of you and make sure you rest afterwards and don't rush to do too much. Make sure you have a water bottle (i know it is mega hot) to help with the gas pains after op. give your body proper time to get better from the GA. Lots of love for tomorrow.

MariaF - it is mental. You don't realise how long a day is ... i used to get up at 11am before Poppy and then suddenly i was up between 5 & 6am and it w\s like doubling the day.

AFM - at the park with Poppy and her friends from school and their mums...all of them are pregnant with their third/fourth etc. or have just had their 3rd baby...then one of the mum's pregnant with their third starting saying how her friend was struggling to get pregnant with her second and she had said well maybe you are only meant to have one to her...she was sat next to me saying she thought her friend was selfish to be making such a big deal to have more when she had a beautiful miracle. Now I am sooooo lucky to have my miracle and she really was a miracle. But i don't see whyi don't deserve another miracle. She is having her third. She suddenlt realised i was there and said of course i do understand why you would want more.....i just felt sooo sad.

miracle - :hugs: I know exactly how that goes. There were times when dh and I even questioned if maybe we didn't deserve to have another one or whatever. Of course you deserve it!! I finally decided (if for nothing else but to keep myself sane) that I only had one because I didn't need to learn the hard lessons that others had to learn by going through child rearing. Raising a child is HARD work, and I just decided to consider myself so capable at raising one, that I didn't need to prove myself any further. :haha:

But in all reality, I truly believe that God wants to bless you with as many children as you'd like, but sometimes things get in the way. He created science to work as it does, and sometimes that means we need to try extra hard. I feel like if dh and I had decided to leave it at just one child, we would still be blessed for that - and we certainly were - he's amazing. But if we wanted to have any more, we'd have to really work for it because of the issues my body has.

So I don't know if any of that makes sense... I'm in a bit of a hurry to get out the door right now, but I hope you can feel peace and know that people say really stupid things. They have no clue what they're talking about! :hugs:

Thanks I do sweetie. I really appreciate your words. On another note to add insult to injury think my period is starting this evening...so another month bites the dust. Downer day tomorrow - positive one tomorrow. x

CD10 & bored! When is this journey going to end for me :shrug: Hope everyone is doing well?

Hi Everyone! I know you ladies don’t know me that well yet but I follow this thread pretty regularly.

Mommymel – great news!

Cullen – we are both having OD tomorrow. Good luck!!!

I am having OD tomorrow, feeling a bit nervous but looking forward to getting it over and done with! Had a lovely day today wondering around Hastings in the sun with my husband so feeling relaxed.

You all seem to be super knowledgeable about keeping track of your cycles so I wanted to ask about using an ovulation kit. I bought a one month one today. The problem is that I have never had normal cycles (anovulatory cycles) so I am not really sure if it is even useful if I don’t have a regular or even slightly regular cycle. Having said that, maybe after tomorrow I will!

Ok, time to get to bed as have to be at hospital tomorrow very early....

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Tella - I have everything crossed for you that you get a good cycle and onwards for the bfp.

SunnyMonkey - Good Luck for the op tomorrow, let us know how you get on. I had irregular cycles, I used Fertility Friend and kept track of my temps for a while, although in the time I was doing it, I didn't ov :dohh: but it is a useful way to keep an eye on it. Fingers crossed your op jolts your body into action and your cycles regulate ready for a bfp.

Miracle - Oh no! People can be so cruel. It seems to be a common thing that people feel it's perfectly ok to say unkind things about, when in reality it's a truly hearbreaking situation. Why shouldn't we want to expand our family? Our lo's deserve a chance to have a sibling too. Someone said that in front of me once, saying my son was getting "too old for a sibling" and why did I not be grateful for what I had - I sarcastically replied that I thought HER family was so perfect, I wanted to be just like her :haha: It's not for others to judge what we are "meant" to have but they carry on daring to judge :grr:

Cullen - GL tomorrow, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Scerena - :hugs: Cycles are boring. I have a feeling you won't be waiting too long for a bfp, when I joined the site you were just ahead of me on the OD and I always felt that we'd end up pregnant at the same time. I'm still sure we will. Are you doing OPKs?

MariaF - Ah yes, the crazy blur of time that is having a newborn in the house. Enjoy every minute :hugs:

Kyla- no dont think I will track anything and just bd every other day :shrug: I'll see... I wish we was pregnant at the same time, hopefully it will happen!
I definately want to be doing egg sharing by the end of the year....

Sunny monkey- gl for tomorrow I hope you have a speedy recovery :hugs:

Scerena - Sounds like a good idea. No tracking could be a lot less stressful. I think egg sharing is such a brilliant thing to do, I hope you don't have to wait that long before your bfp though. :hugs:

hi beautiful ladies,

mommymel- how was going ur scan?

maria - ur little girl looks very cuti pie. hope u both r doing well.

tella- how r u? hope we both get our bfp very soon.

scerena - really natural cycle is so boring. i can feel. i am also not taking any meds for ovulation. i just started my progesterone tab which can help to get my menstruation.

cridge - how r u and ur lil one?

kyla - so happy that u reach at 12weeks. take care hun.

afm - cd21 today. started progesteron from cd16. now waiting for next cycle. feel boring now. just want to pass this cycle very quickly.

think that all other ladies doing well to get their bfp. baby :dust: to all of u

:hi: all.....

scan went very well....:thumbup:

we saw the heart beat, a tiny little flicker, it was so beautiful. Hubby was so emotional, he even hugged the doctor. :cry:

my blood is on the low side, but nothing hectic. he also took 3 vials of blood for testing.
he asked me if i would want to do a down syndrome test later, (what kind of procedure is this ?) :shrug:

he also asked me how am i feeling, any concerns or if i would like to have something for the nausea,,, but i said i felt good but if i need anything i would call him...
he looked so proudly at the scan and rubbed my tummy..... :blush:

i feel so blessed to be pregnant, its an amazing feeling of inner happiness.:cloud9:....:kiss:

lots of love to all you ladies...... :kiss:

MommyMel - :happydance::cloud9: Awww, so pleased for you! How lovely. I am all smiles for you and hubby :hugs:

The Downs Syndrome test here is in two parts, I had it done yesterday. First of all on the 12 week scan, they do a Nuchal Translucency Test, where they measure the amount of fluid at the back of the neck, a high number *may* indicate a higher chance of the baby being Downs, it's about 75% accurate. The second part is a blood test, which increases the accuracy to 85%. It looks at two proteins in the blood which together with the check on the fluid and your age and family history should give you a percentage chance of your baby risk for Downs. If you do test positive you can chose to have an amniocentisis, but that is invasive as it takes from the amniotic fluid. The NT scan and blood tests form are non invasive and a lot opt to have it done. Hope this is what they meant for you?

Kyla glad the scan went well. The 12 week one is amazing isnt it. All seems so real

Mommymel - how did you get on today.

Cullen44 good luck with your OD op tomorrow will be thinking of you and make sure you rest afterwards and don't rush to do too much. Make sure you have a water bottle (i know it is mega hot) to help with the gas pains after op. give your body proper time to get better from the GA. Lots of love for tomorrow.

MariaF - it is mental. You don't realise how long a day is ... i used to get up at 11am before Poppy and then suddenly i was up between 5 & 6am and it w\s like doubling the day.

AFM - at the park with Poppy and her friends from school and their mums...all of them are pregnant with their third/fourth etc. or have just had their 3rd baby...then one of the mum's pregnant with their third starting saying how her friend was struggling to get pregnant with her second and she had said well maybe you are only meant to have one to her...she was sat next to me saying she thought her friend was selfish to be making such a big deal to have more when she had a beautiful miracle. Now I am sooooo lucky to have my miracle and she really was a miracle. But i don't see whyi don't deserve another miracle. She is having her third. She suddenlt realised i was there and said of course i do understand why you would want more.....i just felt sooo sad.

Sorry to hear about them making such insensitive comments. Its the same as dont think about it it will happen just look at me, yeah you dont have any issues. :glowmad:

Thanks I do sweetie. I really appreciate your words. On another note to add insult to injury think my period is starting this evening...so another month bites the dust. Downer day tomorrow - positive one tomorrow. x

Sorry about AF, but on the bright side your cycles are atleast starting to become regular which is a good sign.

CD10 & bored! When is this journey going to end for me :shrug: Hope everyone is doing well?

I feel you girl, but it will happen. MommyMel has given me renewed strenght that it can still happen a year after OD.

Hi Everyone! I know you ladies don’t know me that well yet but I follow this thread pretty regularly.

Mommymel – great news!

Cullen – we are both having OD tomorrow. Good luck!!!

I am having OD tomorrow, feeling a bit nervous but looking forward to getting it over and done with! Had a lovely day today wondering around Hastings in the sun with my husband so feeling relaxed.

You all seem to be super knowledgeable about keeping track of your cycles so I wanted to ask about using an ovulation kit. I bought a one month one today. The problem is that I have never had normal cycles (anovulatory cycles) so I am not really sure if it is even useful if I don’t have a regular or even slightly regular cycle. Having said that, maybe after tomorrow I will!

Ok, time to get to bed as have to be at hospital tomorrow very early....

GL with your OD, i wish you a speedy recover and that those cycles will be come regular quickly. I found it easier to first temp and once i kinda knew after OD when i O, then i started taking the ovulation tests, but it becuase expensive when you have to test for like 10-15 days straight. GL :hugs:

hi beautiful ladies,

mommymel- how was going ur scan?

maria - ur little girl looks very cuti pie. hope u both r doing well.

tella- how r u? hope we both get our bfp very soon.

scerena - really natural cycle is so boring. i can feel. i am also not taking any meds for ovulation. i just started my progesterone tab which can help to get my menstruation.

cridge - how r u and ur lil one?

kyla - so happy that u reach at 12weeks. take care hun.

afm - cd21 today. started progesteron from cd16. now waiting for next cycle. feel boring now. just want to pass this cycle very quickly.

think that all other ladies doing well to get their bfp. baby :dust: to all of u

Im doing ok thanks :hugs: I really hope your IUI will bring your long awaited BFP for you!!!! And that we will both be getting them soon!

:hi: all.....

scan went very well....:thumbup:

we saw the heart beat, a tiny little flicker, it was so beautiful. Hubby was so emotional, he even hugged the doctor. :cry:

my blood is on the low side, but nothing hectic. he also took 3 vials of blood for testing.
he asked me if i would want to do a down syndrome test later, (what kind of procedure is this ?) :shrug:

he also asked me how am i feeling, any concerns or if i would like to have something for the nausea,,, but i said i felt good but if i need anything i would call him...
he looked so proudly at the scan and rubbed my tummy..... :blush:

i feel so blessed to be pregnant, its an amazing feeling of inner happiness.:cloud9:....:kiss:

lots of love to all you ladies...... :kiss:

What an awesome feeling it must be :hugs: Im so happy that peanut is healthy and that you can now just look after both of you for the next 6 months.

I cant believe you are almost 8 weeks. You sure O'd early this month :thumbup:

AFM > CD14, not much happening. Should get my CBFM tomorrow so will test my urine on Friday to see if it has spiked.

:hugs: Mommymel! I'm so glad your scan went well! I opted to do the 11 weeks downs test because it meant having another u/s. :haha: But Kyla is right - it's totally non-invasive...u/s and quick finger prick (or they might draw blood where you are). I'm so happy for you!!

Tella- very true helps us ladies hold into faith :) I'm cd11 nothing new to report :) gl with the CB monitor I hope it helps you to get your :bfp:

Mommymel- I am do glad that your scan went very well :hugs: time is flying by for you already :happydance: so happy for you I really genuinely am :hugs:

Anupur- thanks hun :hugs: you are right natural cycles are boring! BUT very relaxing this cycle :)

Kyla- thanks, I cannot wait until that day comes :) how are you doing?

Cridge- I hope you are doing well?

Ladie having OD done today gl and I hope you both have a very speedy recovery :hugs:

MommyMel - so pleased the scan went well! How far along did they say you were?
Best of luck for the rest of pregnancy!

Hi Ladies, tried to post earlier but my phone buggered up and I lost my post!

Tella - you can only set up the CBFM from days 1 to 5 and then it asks for the first stick on day 6 so you wont be able to use the monitor properly til next cycle. But you can still read the sticks without the monitor. You may already know but one line is the LH surge so gets darker when you surge, and the other line is estrogen and gets lighter as your estrogen gets higher. When I'd had the OD I decided to POAS from my monitor and I could tell I was going to ovulate as the estrogen line was so light and the LH was quite dark. Every other time I'd used it the estrogen line wasn't very light.

Mommymel - yay, glad the scan went well!! Exciting!!

Hope the girls who had OD today got on ok.

Hi to everyone else and hope you are all good. xx

AFM - CD3 today, have decided to start taking my 100mg clomid tomorrow, I've always taken it 2-6 and it's never worked so I figured why not!! I have heard that taking it later produces less follicles but they are larger, well, I never have anything above 9mm so it's worth a try, nothing to lose as I doubt I'll ovulate anyway.

I have an appointment at the clinic where I can have injectables on 23rd of August so looking forward to that!

Lpear- I will be probably seeing you at the clinic as I am always there getting scans etc when on injectables so excited that you are starting :happydance: fx'd for this cycle tough hun the day changes could make a lot of difference for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->