anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Lpear > Thanks for the pointer on the CBFM, oh well then i will just have to wait till next cycle to use it. But i will try peeing on the stick to see how dark it is. But only 1, wont waste it.

I hope the 100mg Clomid on the later days will assist you in getting bigger follies. Also try and limit your salt intake as they say in IVF it might have an impact on the size of the follies. As if you get OHSS then you have to eat lots of salt to assist in downsizing the follies.

Scerena > Your are still early, just have fun BDing and enjoy this month off, i know i am.

AFM > CD15, nothing new, just taking it easy and having fun BDing lots :blush:

Tella- yes we are enjoying it its so nice not tracking everything! Feel stress free :)
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks to all of you wonderful ladies for your GL wishes!! :hugs:

It went well yesterday but I woke in quite a lot of pain. I am currently on an anti-inflammatory and codeine so scuse any misspelling, etc  I am really sore & achy today.

The OD part went fine but they found mild endometriosis and what the doctor referred to as convoluted or curved fallopian tubes. He cauterised the endo (which he said was on my bladder I think) and also said despite the curvature, my tubes were completely clear. I just am not really sure what that means for my chances of getting pregnant. I am to try for about 2 months naturally and can then try clomid again. He said if I haven’t ovulated by four months, we would look at injectibles/ iui/ivf.

Tella – thanks, yes I think I will do temperatures to start. I used to take my temps last year but became frustrated when nothing happened and stopped.

Miracle – people are really thick sometimes right?! I am sure most of it is unintentional but I know what you mean. Sometimes if someone makes a comment and it happens to be a rough day already, it just really gets me down. I know how you feel!

Sunny > Great to hear everything went well, the pain is luckily normally short and should start easing up today. I also had mild endo, but it is great that they could remove it and give you a better chance. If your FS isnt to worried about your tube and say you must try naturally for 2 months i suppose you should just go for it and we pray you get a bfp before you have to start wiht the AC madness!

Sunny Monkey- so glad to hear you are fine, relax and enojy oh being your skivvy :haha: no, get plenty of rest and take your pain killers every 3/4/whatever time it states, I did i set my alarm through the night for a couple of night and had a glass of water by me, I had hardly any pain by doing that, I found it more uncomfortable than painful.
Its great your doc has given you a plan with time frames, gl sending plenty of baby :dust: your way :)

:hi: all.....

scan went very well....:thumbup:

we saw the heart beat, a tiny little flicker, it was so beautiful. Hubby was so emotional, he even hugged the doctor. :cry:

my blood is on the low side, but nothing hectic. he also took 3 vials of blood for testing.
he asked me if i would want to do a down syndrome test later, (what kind of procedure is this ?) :shrug:

he also asked me how am i feeling, any concerns or if i would like to have something for the nausea,,, but i said i felt good but if i need anything i would call him...
he looked so proudly at the scan and rubbed my tummy..... :blush:

i feel so blessed to be pregnant, its an amazing feeling of inner happiness.:cloud9:....:kiss:

lots of love to all you ladies...... :kiss:

Mommymel that is fantastic... :happydance::happydance:

i am starting to feel realy pregnant now..... nausea, dizzy, loss of appetite, backaches and sleepless nights.... and i love it !!!!!

hi ladies today i got af in the early morning and i am just cd24. So this is the shortest cycle (24days) in my life till now. I feel happy that i can start now with my injection. I call my RE and he set an appointment in the evening. He told me to start with clomid 50mg and the cd6 & 8 he will give me hmg injection. Follicular study will start from cd10. When follicle got proper size will take hcg injection and he will do iui.

Anupur good luck hun :hugs:
Sending you tons of baby :dust:

Mommymel- so glad you are feeling pregnant now it will all feel so real for you! So happy for you hun :happydance:

hi ladies today i got af in the early morning and i am just cd24. So this is the shortest cycle (24days) in my life till now. I feel happy that i can start now with my injection. I call my RE and he set an appointment in the evening. He told me to start with clomid 50mg and the cd6 & 8 he will give me hmg injection. Follicular study will start from cd10. When follicle got proper size will take hcg injection and he will do iui.

Good luck Anupur xxx

Hi ladies, how are you all this lovely....oops i mean rainy stormy sunday...

I am in a state of confusion. My AF appeared for about a day disappeared completely and then today spotting again. It seems my periods since op have gone very strange. i am wondering now if I am not having AF but maybe about to ovulate?? who knows.

Good luck Anupur :thumbup: Fingers crossed this will the your cycle, let us know how you get on :hugs:

MommyMel - Awww :cloud9: So happy for you! Wonderful :happydance:

SunnyMonkey - Hope you're feeling better now, it look me a few days to get the pain management sorted - I am a real wimp!! Not sure what it means about your fallopian tubes either, probably just an observation he made otherwise I think they'd have said. Good luck on your journey, keep us posted hun :hugs:

How's everyone else?

AFM - Mostly, I'm doing fine. I've got myself worked up while I am waiting for the blood test results, I do have health anxiety from time to time and it's stressing me now having to wait. :dohh:

I am in a state of confusion. My AF appeared for about a day disappeared completely and then today spotting again. It seems my periods since op have gone very strange. i am wondering now if I am not having AF but maybe about to ovulate?? who knows.

:hi: Miracle

Weather's gone rubbish now, hope that wasn't summer over and done with! :rain:

I had a few days of funny AF / spotting. It could be breakthrough bleeding, or sometimes ovulation causes a small spotting? Also implantation bleeding is a possibility depending on where you are in your cycle? I think most likely it's your hormones settling after the op and gearing up to do what they are supposed to. :happydance: Let us know how you get on :hugs:

Kyla- what is your blood tests for???

Miracle- I agree, it does take your body a while to recover and for your hormones to settle down, gl hun I hope you get answers soo- when is your follow up or next fs appointment? They will have more of an idea of whats going on, so confusing when you havent a clue what your body is doing :hugs:

ladies feel really bad today. :cry: i have a sister in law. she has a 2 years old son. after my marriage she always want to breakup my relation with my in laws. now she encourage my in laws to believe that i can not get pregnant.. my in laws are now beheave rudely with me and my hubby. she can not stay in her in laws house because of her rude beheaviour. her husband also involv with her. she do all this things to get the property of her father. she told her parent to do sucide if they told her to go in her in laws house. dont know what should i do now. just want to do relax.

Scerena - My blood tests are for blood type, blood count, rubella, HIV and syphillis. Oh and the second half of the downs syndrome test. I think just being tested for them has got me all anxious and nervous. :dohh: I hate feeling anxious about health, I just wish they'd done the tests and not told me what for. I once spotted a couple of red rings on my skin after a bath, and panicked I'd got ringworm. Then I realised I'd been sitting on my son's bathmat and the rings were from the dimples in the mat! :blush::dohh:

Anupur - :hugs: What an unpleasant woman. It's not true that you can't get pregnant and soon you will prove her wrong. :thumbup: You mustn't have stress though, hopefully your husband will take on all dealings with her leaving you with little stress and to get on and enjoy your cycle. :flower:

Sunny - one of my fallopian tubes is very long and spirals a bit - it freaked me out to see it during my HSG. It's totally fine and normal to have curvy fallopian tubes - it shouldn't cause you any problems.

Anupur - I'm so sorry your sil is being so difficult! You can and will get pregnant! Just try to relax and not let her get to you. :hugs:

Yay for AF and that you can start with your IUI cycle. We pray for a successfull cycle and a forever baby from it.

I would also say your hormones is still a bit hay wire by the sounds of it. Just wait it out and see what it does. Do you temp?

AFM - Mostly, I'm doing fine. I've got myself worked up while I am waiting for the blood test results, I do have health anxiety from time to time and it's stressing me now having to wait. :dohh:

Your results willl be fine :hugs: You have a heatlhy baby in there!

ladies feel really bad today. :cry: i have a sister in law. she has a 2 years old son. after my marriage she always want to breakup my relation with my in laws. now she encourage my in laws to believe that i can not get pregnant.. my in laws are now beheave rudely with me and my hubby. she can not stay in her in laws house because of her rude beheaviour. her husband also involv with her. she do all this things to get the property of her father. she told her parent to do sucide if they told her to go in her in laws house. dont know what should i do now. just want to do relax.

WOW girl that is so harsh of her. I will try and ignore her completely and just dont make any contact with her. You will get pregnant again, you have before and there was most probably just something wrong with the baby's chromosones and therefor the mc, but you CAN and HAVE gotten pregnant before and you will again. :hugs: :hug::hugs: :hug::hugs: :hug:

Cridge > WOW you progressing so fast! Soon you will be in the single digit weekly countdown as well.

MommyMel > Its awesome that you only getting heavy symptoms at 7/8 weeks, soon the placenta will take over and you will only have the awesomeness left of being preggers :hugs:

AFM > CD19, huge temp dip this moring, so i think it is O time. Time will tell i suppose. We had an absolute amazing weekend, we went and had an personal interaction with 2 cheetah females yesterday, go look in my journal if you want to see the photos.

Anupur that sounds horrible. Why people have to be so horrible i don't know. Try hard (i know it will be difficult) to take no notice. You TTC journey has nothing to do with her and you will get there i am sure of it. :thumbup:

AFM - well in answer to questions I am now on CD 44 - I had a 31 day cycle first month after op and I keep having some bleeding and then it stops so no idea what that means. Sorry that is too late for implantation bleeding would love it to be thatbut doubtful. Will just wait and see.
As for fs appt have heard nothing. Told it would be 6 months but no news of appt so will have to chase that up.

Hope today is a nicer day weather wise.

hi ladies,
i always think that a women only can understand other women problem. butmy sister in law prove it wrong. today when i went to the kitchen to make some tea for my hubby, i didnt find tea leaves box and suger there. then i came to know that my mother in law hide it in her room. what kind of beheavior is this i didnt understand? i think she do this to listen to her daughter suggestion. she now want to separate us. i feel really bad for my hubby. why his parent do this with him dont know? i always pray from god for my sister in law that she can live her life with peace. but god can see everything. she has a son also. if she want to separate my hubby from his mom, then there will be a day when she also face this situation and then she can realize how painful this is.

tella- when i came to know that she only want to hurt me and my hubby, i broke relation with her. i want to ignore her but she always creat ad situation. by the way hope u will ovulate and catch the eggy. did u start momymel medocine?

scerena - just want that u can get natural bfp this cycle like mommymel. take care.

miracle - hope this spotting was implantation bleeding. did u do any pregnancy test?
cridge- grow grow baby fast fast. ur mom want to hold u in her arms. enjoy ur pregnancy. u know cridge now to be pregnant is my dream, dont know when it will come true.

mommymel - ur pregnancy is running fast hun. did ur boobs hurt now?

kyla - dont be depress. ur blood test result will be fine. just relax. i know it is hard to do than told. but try.

lots of baby :dust: to all of u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"