anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Anupur- :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: how horrible! I agree ignore her! You will get pregnant :hugs: gl this cycle :dust:
Thanks I hope I get a natural :bfp: too would be a miracle :)
What injections are you doing?

Tella- :happydance: yay for ovulation gl hun :hugs:

:hi: hope everyone is well haven't had a chance to tea back through properly :)

scerena dont know the company name of the injection but the product name is hmg injection. my doctor will tell the injection name on wednessday.

Hi everyone, just popping on to say hello and thank you for all the well wishes for the op.

Sunny - hope youre feeling ok hun, hugs to you xx

Anupur - what a nasty woman, dont stress yourself over it, not obviously worth it and I also know you will get that BFP hun x

Miracle - how are things with you now? Have you tested?

Hope everyone else is well, sorry for not mentioning everyone personally, I blame the op!

Everything went ok, ended up having to stay in overnight because of sickness but was discharged on Thursday, feeling ok, still a bit sore but have been trying to push myself, maybe a bit much but the wounds look ok and are a bit bruised today, also on CD4, AF arrived Friday, bleeding has been very heavy but is thankfully easing off a bit now, wasnt sure if it was post op bleeding but then had period pains and the bleeding got constant so knew then!

The Dr said all went well with the op, he had unfortunately more work to do than he thought, I had extensive adhesions, one of which had attached itself to my left ovary and some around my bowel area, he removed them and also removed mild endometriosis, said everything else looked fine, a bit of scarring from what he said could have been a past infection and he said just to go now and get pregnant! I opened the discharge letter for my GP, doesnt everyone lol, and it mentioned PID, I googled this and it seems to be mainly contracted by STD and has extensive pelvic pain associated with it, I didnt have either and I think given that the Dr never mentioned it I dont have to worry about it, anyone else have any experience of this?

Cullen- Glad all went ok and the doctor managed to fix you all up :)
Yay for your first period too :)
Are you going to track your o?

Try not to push yourself too much, although I was the same hun, enjoy your rest and oh waiting on you hand and foot :)

Anupur- same I do hmg- Merional gd luck hun :)

Anupur - Thanks. :hugs: I'm sorry you're experiencing this. It's a shame in laws put such pressure on their child and spouse, it's very harsh. I wonder if your SIL is very jealous of you, when you do get pregnant and have your baby, the in laws will be giving your baby lots of attention and your SIL and son will have to share that attention. How silly of her. Have you spoken to your hubby about your concerns? You will get your BFP :flower:

Cullen - Glad to hear the op went well and thank goodness they've done the necessary with the endo and adhesions. I think adhesions can sometimes be caused by PID, which might be why they referred to it :shrug: and sometimes people have no symptoms. Still, it sounds like they've removed what needs to be done and you and you're ready to move forward :hugs: Fabulous news, good luck :thumbup:

Tella - Thanks. Fingers crossed for O. I'll go check out your journal :hugs:

Miracle - Long cycles are confusing, it may be breakthrough bleeding while your body adjusts. I hope it resolves soon so you can get on with a new cycle or a suprise BFP :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Just sending a quick update. I delivered a healthy baby boy on Wednesday. He is such a good baby so far. I haven't been online in a while and haven't been able to catch up with your posts, but I will soon.

Stay positive ladies, I will keep checking in to see how everyone is doing!

hi ladies,
i always think that a women only can understand other women problem. butmy sister in law prove it wrong. today when i went to the kitchen to make some tea for my hubby, i didnt find tea leaves box and suger there. then i came to know that my mother in law hide it in her room. what kind of beheavior is this i didnt understand? i think she do this to listen to her daughter suggestion. she now want to separate us. i feel really bad for my hubby. why his parent do this with him dont know? i always pray from god for my sister in law that she can live her life with peace. but god can see everything. she has a son also. if she want to separate my hubby from his mom, then there will be a day when she also face this situation and then she can realize how painful this is.

tella- when i came to know that she only want to hurt me and my hubby, i broke relation with her. i want to ignore her but she always creat ad situation. by the way hope u will ovulate and catch the eggy. did u start momymel medocine?

scerena - just want that u can get natural bfp this cycle like mommymel. take care.

miracle - hope this spotting was implantation bleeding. did u do any pregnancy test?
cridge- grow grow baby fast fast. ur mom want to hold u in her arms. enjoy ur pregnancy. u know cridge now to be pregnant is my dream, dont know when it will come true.

mommymel - ur pregnancy is running fast hun. did ur boobs hurt now?

kyla - dont be depress. ur blood test result will be fine. just relax. i know it is hard to do than told. but try.

lots of baby :dust: to all of u.

Anupur >it is terrible to go through what you are going through, its very wrong what she is doing, :nope: but keep your head held high, you and your hubsband will have to be stronger now than before, dont let them get their evil way with you. God does not sleep, and when things turn against them they will know why. I also had a nasty mother-in-law at one stage, but my husband stood by my side all the way, it made everything so much more bearable. strongs to you hun.... :hugs:

My boobs are okay, but sometimes i cant even let my DH hug me, its just too painfull, and gosh, they are big!!!! i had to buy myself a few bigger bra's... :haha:
i think the nausa is easing up a little (dont know for how long though :dohh: ) i eat little meals whole day and munch on fruit, i love banana's and apples, it also keeps my tummy in tune. maybe i will still get it bad, but i hope not.... :winkwink:

how are all the other ladies doing ?
Scerena > how are you doing hun,
Cridge > you are growing so quickly,,,, when can we get another pic of your bump, if you are comfy with that :blush:

hi ladies,
i always think that a women only can understand other women problem. butmy sister in law prove it wrong. today when i went to the kitchen to make some tea for my hubby, i didnt find tea leaves box and suger there. then i came to know that my mother in law hide it in her room. what kind of beheavior is this i didnt understand? i think she do this to listen to her daughter suggestion. she now want to separate us. i feel really bad for my hubby. why his parent do this with him dont know? i always pray from god for my sister in law that she can live her life with peace. but god can see everything. she has a son also. if she want to separate my hubby from his mom, then there will be a day when she also face this situation and then she can realize how painful this is.

tella- when i came to know that she only want to hurt me and my hubby, i broke relation with her. i want to ignore her but she always creat ad situation. by the way hope u will ovulate and catch the eggy. did u start momymel medocine?

scerena - just want that u can get natural bfp this cycle like mommymel. take care.

miracle - hope this spotting was implantation bleeding. did u do any pregnancy test?
cridge- grow grow baby fast fast. ur mom want to hold u in her arms. enjoy ur pregnancy. u know cridge now to be pregnant is my dream, dont know when it will come true.

mommymel - ur pregnancy is running fast hun. did ur boobs hurt now?

kyla - dont be depress. ur blood test result will be fine. just relax. i know it is hard to do than told. but try.

lots of baby :dust: to all of u.

Your SIL sounds like a piece of work, mine isnt a walk in the park either but i can handle her. Fx'd it stops and you can continue wiht TTC relaxed!

Yes i have started with MommyMels wonder meds :dance: Its a week today of taking it, and im sure im feeling better already. Its like im not as tired during the day as normal. Fx'd it is starting to work its magic, but one again giving it a month or 2 before really expecting to see a change.

Anupur- :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: how horrible! I agree ignore her! You will get pregnant :hugs: gl this cycle :dust:
Thanks I hope I get a natural :bfp: too would be a miracle :)
What injections are you doing?

Tella- :happydance: yay for ovulation gl hun :hugs:

:hi: hope everyone is well haven't had a chance to tea back through properly :)

Im hoping for your natural BFP!!! i dont know about O any more, temp wasnt to high this morning, and if i enter 3 mock higher temps in today it gives me today as O day, so im confused as always. Cant wait to get the CBFM!!!!

MY Conceive plus and all the other goodies i ordered from the UK has arrived this morning, im soooo excited.

Hi everyone, just popping on to say hello and thank you for all the well wishes for the op.

Sunny - hope youre feeling ok hun, hugs to you xx

Anupur - what a nasty woman, dont stress yourself over it, not obviously worth it and I also know you will get that BFP hun x

Miracle - how are things with you now? Have you tested?

Hope everyone else is well, sorry for not mentioning everyone personally, I blame the op!

Everything went ok, ended up having to stay in overnight because of sickness but was discharged on Thursday, feeling ok, still a bit sore but have been trying to push myself, maybe a bit much but the wounds look ok and are a bit bruised today, also on CD4, AF arrived Friday, bleeding has been very heavy but is thankfully easing off a bit now, wasnt sure if it was post op bleeding but then had period pains and the bleeding got constant so knew then!

The Dr said all went well with the op, he had unfortunately more work to do than he thought, I had extensive adhesions, one of which had attached itself to my left ovary and some around my bowel area, he removed them and also removed mild endometriosis, said everything else looked fine, a bit of scarring from what he said could have been a past infection and he said just to go now and get pregnant! I opened the discharge letter for my GP, doesnt everyone lol, and it mentioned PID, I googled this and it seems to be mainly contracted by STD and has extensive pelvic pain associated with it, I didnt have either and I think given that the Dr never mentioned it I dont have to worry about it, anyone else have any experience of this?

Good to hear you doing better and that they have managed to remove all the endo and adhesions. STD sounds so bad, it could be a mild infection that you didnt even know about, as long as you dont have it anymore i would worry about it.

Take it easy and look after yourself!!! ::flower:

Hi Ladies,

Just sending a quick update. I delivered a healthy baby boy on Wednesday. He is such a good baby so far. I haven't been online in a while and haven't been able to catch up with your posts, but I will soon.

Stay positive ladies, I will keep checking in to see how everyone is doing!

:happydance::kiss::cloud9::kiss::happydance:
HUge Congrats Mommy!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see our next OD baby!!!!

Hope you keeping well and that we get to see some photos soon :hugs:

AFM > CD20, boring boring boring. I just want to be in the tww so that i know my next cycle is only 2 weeks away and i can start using the CBFM and actually have a chance at this.

Hi ladies, Hope everyone is doing Good!!!

Snflwgrl CONGRATS on your baby boy!!!

AFM still here waiting to O after my iui got cancelled, today is cd26, so i might have to get some provera to jump start my next cycle. So frustrating but i am not focusing on that, just taking each day as it comes!

Snwflwr- yay congrats so happy you are both well :hugs: hope to see pics soon if you post them :)

Tella- thanks, oh no how confusing??! Glad you got your ttc goodies :) you still have a
chance hun, I know it's hard to believe on a natural cycle but I can happen for you :)
Glad you and baby are doing good and the nausea is not as bad :)
Mommymel- I'm ok thanks for asking, still on this natural cycle :dohh: hoping we get our :bfp: soon!

Keisha hopefully you won't need provera, did you end up bd'ing in the end?

Snflwrgrl - Congrats!!! :dance: I'm so happy you made it to almost 39 weeks - what a miracle! I hope things are going really well - we need a pic soon!

Mommymel - just a warning, it seems like lots of women go through a bit where they feel really good right around 9 weeks and then the nausea hits again. :sick:

I've had 2 women in the last couple of weeks tell me they thought I was due in the next couple/few weeks. :saywhat: I feel huge, but not THAT huge. I'll post an updated bump pic soon. :)

Scerena no BD, just still waiting to Ovulate so that my new cycle can start in 14 to 16 days

Hi ladies.

Cullen44 interesting that got some feedback. i have had none at all. I went to Dr's after op as had an infection from belly button scar ... not really got better. But didn't get feedback after op, have been told I will have follow up appt after 6 months but have heard nothing so not sure what to do a tmoment.

AF has arrived good and proper so not implantation bleeding or BFP ...:nope:
And it was a long time after last one about 42-44 days whereas 1st AF after op was 31 days so more promising. Starting to feel really despondant abouot it to be hoenst. Yet again feel completely unsupported by the NHS and cannot afford to go private.

Snflkgirl...that is fantastic news. So happy for you.

:happydance:

Miracle my first cycle was like 3something days and then the 2nd never ending...
Then the third clomid which was thirty something and then a natural after was 30days so I think sometimes it just takes a while for your body to get back to normal try not to worry too much :hugs:
I get what yOu mean though the nhs aren't always great :(

Miracle my first cycle was like 3something days and then the 2nd never ending...
Then the third clomid which was thirty something and then a natural after was 30days so I think sometimes it just takes a while for your body to get back to normal try not to worry too much :hugs:
I get what yOu mean though the nhs aren't always great :(

Thank you.. I know i need to relax but just feeling so down and fed up - close to just giving up now. Have my gorgeous miracle daughter so why do i put myself through so much. Having a really rubbish evening tonight. Tearful and everything. Tomorrow new day.

Aw hun :hugs: so sorry you are feeling down :hugs:

I know that feeling all too well, I hope you aren't waiting much longer as I get how frustrated an annoyed you must feel Hun :hugs:

Cuddle up with oh and a film or something and try and relax tonight :hugs: we are here for you to vent :)

Aw hun :hugs: so sorry you are feeling down :hugs: I know that feeling all too well, I hope you aren't waiting much longer as I get how frustrated an annoyed you must feel Hun :hugs: Cuddle up with oh and a film or something and try and relax tonight :hugs: we are here for you to vent :)
#

thanks again honey! problem I have is hubby is policeman so working lates and nights all the time...not helpful when TTC is it. LOL! so cuddling which is why I think I am so down...we are arguing a bit at moment as well. prob the stress of it all and not being together very much.

That's understandable hun, everything is just catching up on you, hope you and oh sort things out soon :hugs:
It will happen for you hun :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->