anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

That's understandable hun, everything is just catching up on you, hope you and oh sort things out soon :hugs: It will happen for you hun :dust:

Aw!! you are so sweet and I feel so selfish cos i am so blessed to have my beautiful daughter. I seriously hope and pray you get your beautiful miracle soon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't feel selfish hun :hugs: you have every right to want another little miracle :)
I hope we are both blessed very soon would be lovely for us all to go into 2013 with a :bfp:

Hi ladies, Hope everyone is doing Good!!!

Snflwgrl CONGRATS on your baby boy!!!

AFM still here waiting to O after my iui got cancelled, today is cd26, so i might have to get some provera to jump start my next cycle. So frustrating but i am not focusing on that, just taking each day as it comes!

So sorry you havent O'd yet, but it is very strange considering that you had 8 mature follies. Are you temping to see if you get a temp rise?

Snflwrgrl - Congrats!!! :dance: I'm so happy you made it to almost 39 weeks - what a miracle! I hope things are going really well - we need a pic soon!

Mommymel - just a warning, it seems like lots of women go through a bit where they feel really good right around 9 weeks and then the nausea hits again. :sick:

I've had 2 women in the last couple of weeks tell me they thought I was due in the next couple/few weeks. :saywhat: I feel huge, but not THAT huge. I'll post an updated bump pic soon. :)

Cant wait for a bump pic.

Hi ladies.

Cullen44 interesting that got some feedback. i have had none at all. I went to Dr's after op as had an infection from belly button scar ... not really got better. But didn't get feedback after op, have been told I will have follow up appt after 6 months but have heard nothing so not sure what to do a tmoment.

AF has arrived good and proper so not implantation bleeding or BFP ...:nope:
And it was a long time after last one about 42-44 days whereas 1st AF after op was 31 days so more promising. Starting to feel really despondant abouot it to be hoenst. Yet again feel completely unsupported by the NHS and cannot afford to go private.

Snflkgirl...that is fantastic news. So happy for you.

:happydance:

Sorry about AF :hugs: But i would also say what Scerena said, i know it is hard to stay positive but OD takes time to work for most.

Don't feel selfish hun :hugs: you have every right to want another little miracle :)
I hope we are both blessed very soon would be lovely for us all to go into 2013 with a :bfp:

Miracle, no one can say that you shouldnt try for no2, we all deserve our BFP's this year and pray we gonna get them.

AFM > CD21, getting sick and trying to boost my system as im very busy at work and cant afford to not be working. Strangely i have had spotting last night and this morning. Brownish spotting, so dont know what it could be as my temps havent indicated O at all.

Oh well, i have my follow up appointment today so the FS can check if i have Od of not.

Tella- maybe you are ovulating now I've heard of ovulation spotting :shrug: gl at your appointment :)

hi ladies,
tella - hope u ovulate and get ur bfp soon. Its hard time for all of lttc ladies. Do u do any blood test in this cycle like progesterone from which u can come to know that u O'ed?​
scerena - doc prescribed me materna hmg 75iu injection. Tommorow i will take it in the evening. Hope it will not hurt too much.​
miracle - dont think u r selfish. U deserve to be pregnant 2nd time. U will get ur bfp soon. Encourage urself that u have to do it.​
hope cridge, mommymel, kyla are doing great with their little one. I am cd5 now. My sister in law went to his in lawhouse for one week. So now we can concentrate in our treatment. I and hubby decided that in this cycle if i will not be pregnant then we stop treatment and try naturally and will plan for a holiday. We will start our treatment next year january .​

Gl anupur :)
You will be a pro at the injections in no time :hugs:

AF made her appearance today, so i am going in for my ultrasound on Friday to start my 2nd iui cycle hope all goes well.

Tella, yes i was temping, FF did say i Oed on cd17 but couple days later it said i didn't, because my temp started dropping so fast. That was the shortest cycle i had in a very long time, only 26 days. So happy i can try again instead of sitting wondering what is happening!!!

Snflwrgrl - Congratulations!! :cloud9: So happy for you. Enjoy getting to know your little man. :happydance:

Anupur - :hugs: Good luck with the injections, glad you've got a stress free time ahead. :thumbup:

Keisha - Best of luck for your new cycle. Hope this cycle is the one :flower:

Tella - Hope you are ovulating with the spotting, hope the fs appointment went well.

Miracle - It's not selfish to want another miracle, it's completely natural and I hope you are not waiting much longer.

Scerena - Good luck to you too, fx'd 2013 will be your year.:hugs:

AFM - Doing well, I'm off on holiday next Wednesday. I'm a very, very nervous flyer and over the 8 hour flight, normally I'd be dosed up on valium. I've ordered lots of Bach Flower Rescue Remedy and some Bach Mimulus which I plan on swigging! I've also treated myself to some ginger biscuits to munch on the plane and I'm going to take a bag of Popcorn and try to comfort eat my way across the Atlantic :haha:

Dust to all
:dust:

Kyla your 13 weeks already omg thats gone quick. Where are you going on hols?
I hope your all doing ok?

I been stalking just not posting as had nothing exciting to say. I have had my planning visit today and all set for iui when af shows next,im currently on cd14 so if af not here by cd35 i have provera to take. I feel excited and scared to get this all moving now. I will be taking burserlin to down regulate the puregon and ovitrelle to trigger the 1 week later another ovitrelle.

Sorry i haven't posted individual post but to much to write. x

Nikkia - Great news they've given you the meds to get going. CD35 seems ages away but it will soon be here. I'm looking forward to hear how you get on, we're here for support :hugs:
It's funny, this pregnancy seems to be going slow for me! I think once my holiday is out of the way, it will go more quickly as I'm counting the days herre but I think I won't have time on hol. I'm going to Ontario, Canada. :happydance:

How is everyone? :friends:

My boobs are okay, but sometimes i cant even let my DH hug me, its just too painfull, and gosh, they are big!!!! i had to buy myself a few bigger bra's... :haha:
i think the nausa is easing up a little (dont know for how long though :dohh: ) i eat little meals whole day and munch on fruit, i love banana's and apples, it also keeps my tummy in tune. maybe i will still get it bad, but i hope not.... :winkwink:

Congrats MommyMel!! So sorry I missed your announcement. Just my guess, but I am going to say it is a boy. Your symptoms sound exactly like mine. I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!! So happy for you!!

Thank Snflwgrl....... i also hope its a boy.....
i never thought i could be this tired, wow.... lol

but i must say i am enjoying being pregnant, waited so long for this blessing....

how are you doing love, when are you going to post some pics (if comfortable )

have a wonderfull weekend.... :hugs:

Snflwrgirl - so happy all ended well! Whats his name? Huge congratulations!

Hi ladies, iui cancelled again due to a large cyst, at lease we can BD this cycle. Hubby and i going on vacation this month end so i can have fun and drink some alcohol!!!

Surprisingly i am not taking this bad, it will happen when it's time for it to happen, i am just enjoying my life with hubby baby free until it happens!!!!!

Keisha- sorry af got you, sorry about the cyst (I know the feeling) I too am just relaxing this cycle! At least you can bd and enjoy your holiday and have some drinks, your attitude is refreshing :hugs:

Kyla- thank you, I hope you manage to relax and have a nice flight :hugs:

Nikkia- gl with your iui hopefully not a long wait for af :)

Snwflwrgrl- congrats mummy :) (sorry if I congratulated you already) cant wait to see pics (if you post)

Mommymel- how are you doing???

Cridge- hope all is well with you??

Maria- how are you and sophia?

:hi: to all you other lovely ladies :)

Afm- not much to report, cd20 natural cycle... Actually enjoying relaxing for once :)

I know what you mean about flying I hate it. When I was early pregnant with my daughter (must have been about 9 weeks) I too took packets of ginger biscuits...i used to hide them in my cupboard in my classroom and sneak them in between teachng to stop the sickness. But it was the most wonderful holiday knowing I was pregnant finally after 5 years of trying.

Hi ladies, iui cancelled again due to a large cyst, at lease we can BD this cycle. Hubby and i going on vacation this month end so i can have fun and drink some alcohol!!!

Surprisingly i am not taking this bad, it will happen when it's time for it to happen, i am just enjoying my life with hubby baby free until it happens!!!!!

Sorry IUI was cancelled but i love your positivity. I hope you get your miracle without needing the IUI...:hugs:

AFM: well had a date night with hubby tonight which we soooo needed. beentough going through the whole TTC journey again. Took 5 years with daughter and daughter is now 5 3/4 so been a long time again. Not sure what is happening with body as AF was later again but not as heavy as usual..but v. painful so no idea...this month hubby is working lots of lates so not sure how easy it will be to BD this month so maybe I will relax this month and just make the assumption it won't happen. Also holiday for next summer booked...which is usually when a prgnancy happens so we would have to cancel /postpone holiday...tempting fate...who knows. :winkwink:

Gl miracle :hugs: hoping you get your :bfp: on your relaxed cycle :hugs:

Snflwrgirl - so happy all ended well! Whats his name? Huge congratulations!

Thanks everyone. I have attached a picture. We named him Tanner. I feel so blessed especially after all we have been through.

Attachments

• Tanner.jpg
    Tanner.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 14
Congratulations snflwrgr on the arrival of tanner.

Miracle how did you concieve first time with your daughter?

Snflwrgrl - Awwww! I'm melting! What a gorgeous baby and such a lovely name.

Keisha - Sorry IUI got cancelled, enjoy your month off :hugs:

Miracle - Thanks :hugs: Ginger biscuits are the best! It's just a matter of time before you get your BFP. If I remember rightly, you don't have a high BMI right? Have you tried any insulin lowering eating plans? Like low carb etc? A lot of PCOS ladies respond well to these kinds of diets, even if they are not overweight and there are ladies on here who advocate giving them a go.

MommyMel - :happydance: it's amazing isn't it! Waiting so long and finally it happens. I can't wait for the other ladies to join us.

Scerena - Thanks hun, hope your relaxed cycle helps recharge you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->