anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Lpear - congrats on ovulating!!! So glad the clomid worked for you! Hoping you have a great 2ww!!

Mommymel - I always had to eat protein with my carbs in order to get any kind of relief. Carbs (including just fruit) alone made things worse for me. So I would be sure to have my cereal with milk (that's my favorite "comfort food" right now) or my apple with some peanut butter, or a stick of cheese. I know almost everyone says to "keep those crackers by your bed", but I couldn't do carbs alone - it was the protein that eased my nausea. That said, I still was nauseous morning to night.... I just never threw up or got to the point where that would have been a relief. I thought about trying the preggie pops, but they're like pure sugar so I didn't dare. I don't know how they work - they seemed just like a regular sucker to me. :shrug: Good luck!! It'll get better eventually!!!

Mommymel - I have never been pregnant and so I don't know if the nausea is a completely different kind of nausea but.......I was very, very sick one time with a very severe parasite in my system that made me so sick to my stomach that I lost about a stone and a half in two weeks. I remember being nauseous all the time and a doctor suggested taking those alcohol wipes (the ones they swab you with before they inject you with something) and holding them under my nose when it got really bad. It gave me brief moments of calm and and helped the nausea to subside. It might be worth trying them (as it is a cheap thing to do) and you can easily carry some of them in your handbag as they are small.

I hope you feel better soon!:hugs:

Where is everyone!!

Cd25 for me, 6dpo and trying to symptom spot already! It's a nice feeling though!

:hi: I'm about hun :)

:wohoo: check you out 6dpo go you :happydance: sending you loads of baby :dust:

Where is everyone, why everyone so quiet?
Anupur, havent heard from you in a long time, are you okay?
scerena, anything new?

afm> for the past 3 days my nausea has been subsiding,,,, i still get a little queasy, but not as bad as before...... maybe is going to lift soon.
and i found an increased sense on energy, heaven knows where it came from.... but i love it!!!
tomorrow is my second scan, we cant wait to see little peanut again.....

as soon as i can have a gender scan i will let you girls know. I am hoping for a boy, but as long as baby is healthy i wont mind......:hugs:

:hi: :nope: nothing new... cd33 had a scan on Tuesday-
My cyst has gone from 43mm to 12mm, she also saw the fluid from it popping, if my lining was a bit thinner they would have started my injections that day. Got to wait 10 days and phone up for provera if no af, if af comes before then call up for scan and get started on my injections again...*I'm thinking of no provera and let my body work naturally for the rest of the cycle all the meds etc my body doesn't know what to do I think!

Yay for subsiding nausea and an increase of energy :happydance:
Can't wait for your scan how exciting!
Awww a baby boy :) what names do you like for a boy?

LPear - fx'd for you!!!

Mommymel - I so hope you get your boy!! I'll have an understanding cry with you if it's a girl. :winkwink: I hope your nausea is subsiding for sure! And how great to get a boost of energy. I never got one.... but turns out I'm anemic, so that makes the last few months make perfect sense. Before I started on iron I was having to take 2 or 3 naps a day. It was very frustrating!! You're nearing 2nd tri - I can't believe it!

Scerena - great news about the cyst! I hope everything works out so you can get started on a good cycle soon!!

Cridge thank you so much I hope so :hugs: how are you feeling?

Just been to the fs-

I have my info pack on egg sharing, got to read that.

The fs wants me to do my next two rounds of injectables so scheduled me to go back in November...
As they said there is every chance I can get pregnant from them :)

So, I have done one blood test for egg sharing and I have to get my amh/ahm (however its spelt lol) done next which I will do by October... That will give me a head start apparently. I have done all other tests I think as I asked what tests need to be done...

When I go in november we will set it all up and get my counselling etc sorted then set it up properly so hopefully 2013 will be us starting our Ivf journey :)

And oh's count is normal still :)

well, hopefully you won't have to get to IVF! When you said you were going in November I thought "that's SO far away!!"... but I guess it's not that far anymore, is it?! So between now and your injectable rounds in November, what's the plan? Just natural cycles?

Cridge- I was the same when she said November I was like :saywhat: but it's only three months...
I have 2 rounds left to do with injectables, so if I get another cyst from the next one then that's a round off so makes sense having 3months instead of 2 until my appointment if you get what I mean?
Then come November if no :bfp: then it will be natural cycles I guess until the egg sharing programme is ready to go and I've had my counselling and got my match etc...

How are you doing anyway hun???

Hi everyone! After a week I have finally finished reading all 386 pages and this thread has been such an inspiration to me and has me feeling more optimistic than I have ever been in my TTC journey! I had OD yesterday, and after several failed rounds of clomid with no O and no AF I am hoping this is the key for me! So thank you to all the ladies who have posted... you've given me tons of hope!

Scerena - what does it mean exactly when you say injectibles? Is it the injections while trying naturally? Or is it with IUI? :shrug: I seriously need to do my research. Anyway, November is right around the corner!

Mommymel - Glad to hear the nausea is subsiding :thumbup:

blucky - welcome! I just joined this thread recently as well and had the OD 23 days ago today - the ladies on here are awesome. Very warm and welcoming not to mention a wealth of knowledge. Hope your recovery is going well! :hugs:

Sunny- i inject myself daily with hormones (last time was 15days) to get some nice follicles and ovulate :) you can do them with iui or time intercourse we are doing timed intercourse :) this month I've done none as had a cyst...
How are you doing hun?

Bucky- :hi: welcome to the thread :) I hope you have a speedy recovery and get your :bfp: soon :)

Thanks for the welcome scerena and sunny! Bit of pain today, the doctor gave me pics he took during my surgery and its so interesting to have a photo of my own ovaries! What is awesome is that one of the pics you can see a follicle that looks like its on the mature side, which I have NEVER had!

I have barely any spotting yesterday or today, but should I still count the OD as CD1? I have never O'd or charted before but I suppose its probably a good idea to start...

It's encouraging reading all of the stories on here and seeing so many BFPs!

Welcome BLucky! :hi: I'm impressed that you read the entire thread! When I joined (June 2011), it took me a couple of days to read it...and that was constant - so I can't imagine how much time you just spent reading! :haha: This thread has been my home - the reason I joined BnB. I really needed to chat with others that knew exactly what I was going through with the OD. So yes, the ladies here are amazing! I hope you have a speedy recovery and get your bfp soon!

BTW, you can choose to count your OD as CD1 or just go by where you were in your cycle. It's pretty much a fresh start, so calling it CD1 is a good idea.

Cridge- thanks for the warm welcome! it took FOREVER to read it but its literally the only thing I have found online that can turn my frown upsidedown! I started reading it before my surgery because I needed some kind of hope, and then it was like a book, I would read pages at a time waiting to see who would get their BFP next... kinda crazy! Many of the people I read about who were struggling or feeling down or taking a break or feeling hopeless have had their BFP and now have their bundles of joy or like yourself, are about to.

I am going to count yesterday as CD1 and I order a BBT so I can check my temps and see if I can start charting properly... I want a BFP soooooo bad more than anything, and at this point I would even be happy with a BFP on my OPK! Never had that either!

:dust: to you who are still waiting!

BLucky - I totally understand!! Just seeing a + with opk's is amazing! I'm glad you're planning on checking your BBT - definitely worth the time and energy!

Welcome to the thread Blucky! :flower:
I joined in January 2012 after having my OD done at the end of December and it took me ages to read the whole thread too! It's been so worthwhile, everyone is lovely and the advice and support is invaluable. I wish you a speedy recovery on your BFP journey. :hugs:

LPEAR - Congrats on the ovulation! Oh so happy for you :happydance: Good luck for rest of the 2WW. :thumbup:

Cridge - Oh goodness, your pregnancy seems to be going super quick (not to you though probably!) How are you doing?

Scerena - So happy that you have a plan. November is hurtling towards us, really hope you don't need the IVF though. :hugs:

Anupur - I read there's been lots of power problems in India, I hope you're doing well :hugs:

Sorry if I've missed anyone, I'm on my holidays just looking in to see how everyone is doing. I'm doing ok, I felt the baby move for the first time yesterday which was lovely :happydance: Can't wait for more BFPs, sending all you lovely ladies lots and lots of dust
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->