anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

:hi: Blucky im good thanks just waitin on af taking my last provera pills tomorrow evening...

How are you doing???

I hope that everyone is doing well???

I am doing okay. I started a TTC Journal so that I can kinda vent... feel free to follow.

I wish I could make heads or tails out of my temps and body signs. For the first time ever I have had CM this cycle but none of it seems to be EW and none of my opts have been positive. I am feeling very discouraged.... I am SO impatient and this is SO HARD! We want our baby soooo bad. I am sitting at CD18 and feel like I am just doomed this cycle. I know it will take my body a little time to sort itself out but I really just dont want to have to wait. Its so frustrating because I dont have any control over the situation. :(

ok ok ok.... now I am confused:shrug:. I was reading online (obsessing as usual) that after you ov your CM dries up quickly then realized that I am still having some (although not EW) so I decided to take an OPT and below is what I got...

Does this mean that I am about to ovulate? is this a positive?? or almost positive??? I dont want to get my hopes up but this is the DARKEST I have ever seen! EEK!

Attachments

• photo (13).JPG
    photo (13).JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 10
Blucky- yep I completely understand :hugs: I thought when I'd had the op in january I'd have spot in cycles and a :bfp: very soon- unfortunately not the case for me but your is still early days hun, it may work miracles for you like it does many women :)
You are not out yet and cm is a good sign :)

I'll come stalk feel free to stalk me too if you like :hugs:

And it looks dark on my phone I just can't get the pic bigger I'd say you are ovulating or about to very soon :happydance:

So I went and bought a digi just to make the verdict clear and its positive!! Officially my first OPT EVERRRR!!! We BD last night and we are going to :sex: tonight and fx it works! My DH is sick (poor guy) but unfortunately he doesnt really have a choice haha

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 5
Blucky > That is an awesome OPK and Smiley face, i remember my first smiley. It was almost like i found out is was pregant, i couldnt contain the excitement :haha:

BD for 3 days from your + OPK, that way you know you have a good chance of catching that eggy!!!!

My DH is also sick and im getting Hígh fertility on the CBFM, sorry for him but he has to perform atleast every 2 days so that we can have a fair chance this cycle.

Scerena > Hope AF shows quickly after your last pill!!!! :hugs: And fx'd for a BFP from this injectable cycle!!!

AFM > CD11, Been having high's on my CBFM for 4 days now. if all goes back to normaly i should O around CD19 so next week Tuesday. :happydance: but if the DHEA is working which it seems it might considering the High's on the CBFM then it might be earlier. But my worry is DH is going away on Saturday night, So he will just have to perform on Saturday morning, very early and when he gets home on Sunday afternoon. Im still hoping i will get a Peak on my CBFM.

Blucky- that's great news :) I hope you persuade oh to bd as much as you can :)

Tella- :haha: I am the same hun! Oh doesn't have a choice :) gl hunni :hugs: I don't understand the CBFM but sounds good the highs :)

Hi ladies! I'm back after my hols, and just about to catch up :coffee:

Blucky - :happydance: Brilliant +OPK news!! The digi ones are fab, those ic's are ok but I never got a "true" positive on them. Good luck, finger's crossed for you :hugs:

Tella - :hugs: I hope you get a good result. Is this your first cycle with the DHEA?

How is everyone else? Cullen, I love your jewellery! Good luck with that venture.
I think Anupur may be having internet connection issues, I read there were lots of phone line/power problems in India, hope she's doing well too.

Thanks Kyla!

I was tired of wondering about the ic opts so i broke down and bought some overpriced digi ones so that I can stop worrying and wondering.

Last night was a chore since my dh is feeling so badly but we got it done nonetheless... sorry tmi. My temp dropped again this morning so i am assuming that i didnt ov yet... as i understand it my temp will rise abruptly after I O...I hope so... I am going to take another opt later to see if I still have a surge because I am not feeling really great about last nights BDing and we must give it another go!

I feel like I am actually making progress now and it is refreshing.

Do yall think I should call my FS to see if they can do an US to confirm OV and use my injection if need be? Or should I just suck it up and let this be a natural cycle?

I am not sure hun, if you feel more comfortable getting a scan then do so, otherwise wait it out hun :hugs: decision is yours :)

I decided not to... Guess im just gonna let nature take its course this month... no matter how hard it might be!

hi everyone,
sorry for couldnot posted. Yes kyla u r right internet problem in india. Also i feel really bad from last one month. My sister in law came again and now she is doing again all nasty thing. Last month was my iui cycle which result come back :bfn:. Now i take a break from all this thing. Everybody think that i couldnt be pregnant so i am also thinking that. Feel really bad for hubby. He loves me lot and i cant give him a child now. :cry: Where r u god? Why do u do this to me. I and my hubby went through really taugh time. We r now mentally sick with family problem and also ttc problem both. Now sometimes i thought why am i live. Frustrated almost.​

Anupur - :hugs: Great to have you back, we've missed you! So sorry you're having problems with SIL on top of the stress of LTTTC. Please don't feel upset, it's hard I know, but never, ever give up this journey. You're still in a good place post op and you have a lot of supportive friends here :friends:
Sending you lots of dust
:dust:

Blucky - Can you ask for a progesterone blood test this cycle? It should be 7 days after you ov'd. Have you tried using any special lube such as PreSeed to help with the CM? I am convinced that was a factor in helping me get my BFP and many others recommend it or similar too. IC OPKs are ok to use as an indicator before deciding to get the digi tests out I think. Good luck :thumbup:

MommyMel - How are you doing hun?

AFM - Been to midwife this morning, blood tests were all ok and heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time - so lovely :cloud9: I can't wait for everyone still waiting for their BFPs to experience this also :hugs:

Anupur - :hug: TTC is so hard and then to add your nasty sil on top of that is just horrible. You have a purpose in life - never forget that. It might not be exactly what you had in mind (being a mother now), but there are great things that you can accomplish now, that you might not be able to if you had a child. Not being able to get pregnant when we want is not a punishment from God. I promise that He wants you to be happy and I promise that you CAN be happy even now through this struggle. It's so much easier said than done, but if you search for where you can find happiness amid the pain of ttc, you'll find it. I strongly believe this - it's something I had to learn the hard way... through dealing with infertility for 14 years. :hugs:

Kyla - how exciting that you heard the hb for the first time!! Wow though - 17 weeks? You had a long wait! I hope you're feeling really good and enjoying your pregnancy!!

Kyla, I probably could ask for one but my fs said he didnt want to see me back for a few months until my body has time to regulate... I just have a huge issue with being patient.

Do you ladies mind taking a look at my chart and telling me what you think? I still dont have a coverline but I am thinking it looks pretty good. Thanks in advance

blucky - I don't think you've ovulated yet, but the + opt's are a good sign - maybe it'll be SOON!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->