anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

blucky - I would say when your temp hits 98.0 you'll know you ovulated. 97.9 would be a great sign as well. :) If your opt was lighter this morning, hopefully you can count on ovulating in the next 24 hours. :thumbup:

Ana > :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Im so sorry your SIL is being so nasty, she WILL have to face up to her actions one day. I know it is hard for you but you must try and not let her interfere in this process, maybe tell them all you have decided to not TTC for the next year but actually your are but atleast they wont put any pressure on you and you can go at it more relaxed :hugs: I wish i could give your SIL a piece of my mind!!!! You have a purpose in life and right now it is to enjoy your marraige with your DH and build a firm foundation to bring the child up in :hug:

Blucky > I agree with Cridge, i think you having a long LH spike which is great considering you get to BD more and have more spermies in place for that eggy. The unfortunate thing about temping is that you only know after you have o'd that you o'd :( but it helps alot for future cycles.

Scerena > Fx;d the witch shows up quickly :hugs:

Kyla > Im so glad to hear everything is going well and that bubs is doing well!

AFM > Another high on the CBFM, but my estrogen line is still dark so i doubt it if O is close, i expect it to be CD19 as normal but that is fine.

So my opt went completely negative today... I hope that means I ovulated. Regardless I guess I am going to consider myself in the 2ww and just keep my fingers crossed...

blucky - I hope you ovulate soon!! Things look like they're headed in that direction. :thumbup:

I noticed you have a new ticker... just a trick/tip - fertilityfriend has tickers you can use that you don't have to update - they automatically update based on your chart. Then you only need the ticker to link to your chart. It took me a bit to figure that out, so I thought I'd share. :)

bulcky - yay for ur ovulation. Do lots of bd. I saw a pic of a dog in ur profile. What is his name? I love doggy. I have a dobarman breed. Its name sultan.​
kyla - u r now 17weeks. Really great hun. Do ur bump show up? I also miss u buddy.​
tella - hope that ur miracal drug do a miracal trick. I dont talk to my mother in law and sister in law. They dont talk to me and my hubby. They just do nasty thing like to hide any needful thing or talk nonsence behind us. I cant understand why MIL do this to her son? My hubby is her only son. She always listen to her daughter. Didnt think that she will depend on her son oneday. That time her daughter will not take care of her. I have a 1 1/2 yr old dobarman dog. I love him as like my child. You know they try to murder my dog also. She have a child how can she do this to me.​
mommymel - how r u? Think that u r ok with ur little one.​
cridge - my life is now really horrible. I really want some peace more than happyness. Do u start countdown of ur baby arrival?​
maria - i know u r really busy to take care ur little daughter. God bless u both.​
scerena - did ur af show her face? Now in india one company recently release ovulation stick.​

Anupur > that is horific!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will keep you both in my prayers and your little doggie that he is protected and no harm will come to him. I hope the OPT is gonna help you to catch your o and the eggy. You can get pregnant, it has been proven it just needs to be a healthy eggy to make it all the way through.

Hi Anupur, I was very worried about u.

I am doing very well thank you.

Your SIL is jealous of you, of the person you are. I know it's hard to ignore them when they in your face, but pray for them, kill them with kindness, it's hard I know but u are stronger than you know....... Look how much u have been through and as long as hubby is by your side u wil get through it...... I will pray for u..... And for them, they need prayers

Cridge - Thanks. I had to wait ages, mostly because I was on holiday for nearly a month in Canada and before I left the UK it was too early they said to try to pick up a heartbeat. So exciting though!

Anupur - :hugs: What a nasty SIL you have. There is a saying here, that whilst you can't control someone else's behaviour and attitude, you are in total control of your behaviour and reaction to it. It's pretty tough but do try to do what MommyMel advises, kill them with kindness. Do not show that their behaviour upsets you or even bothers you. You have us to lend an ear. They are totally wrong about not being able to get pregnant, like the rest of us, you're just need longer than normal. It will happen for you :hugs:
My bump is starting to show, I am in maternity trousers now. I'm on countdown until my next scan on the 18th.

Tella - Looking forward to hearing good news about ov from you. :hugs:

Anupur- His name is Brisbane he is an Australian Shepherd but we call him Brizzy or Briz.

Cridge, my temp still hasnt gone that high... does that mean this cycle is a bust?

blucky - sometimes temps take a few days to go up and yours is on the rise, so keep watching it and hopefully it'll reach 98 in the next couple of days! I would say that if it's not at 97.9 or 98.0 by the 9th at the very latest, then it was probably a bust, but there's definitely still hope based on how it looks.

Just jumping in quickly, will update properly soon. Blucky, my temp takes a few days to go up after I have ovulated so don't worry.

I had a scan today and have a 21mm and 14mm scan on the 100mg clomid so will be getting busy!! Will send a proper message in a few days!

Lots of love to all. X

:hi: everyone :)
Sorry I havent been posting here, I have had nothing to report, but I have been nosing about :)

I have been feeling a bit down lately... I am 8 months post OD and I am currently 8 weeks on my cycle today! I took provera and finished monday evening so I am 4 days past taking it...
I just feel like my turn is never going to come at the momnet, even the op doesnt seem to have been a success- sorry to be a downer ladies just feel a bit rubbish at the moment :cry:

anopur I am so sorry sounds like you are going through such a rough time :hugs: That is completely disgusting that she would try and kill your dog!!! I hope you and hubby just take care of yourselves and easier said than done but try not to let her stress you out too much, you dont need the stress hun :hugs:

LPEAR Sounds great :happydance: have fun getting busy and I wish you the best of luck :) sending you tond of baby :dust:

Cridge, Mommymel & Kyla I hope that your pregnancies are all going well and you and your babies are doing great :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else :)

Good luck LPear!

Scerena:hugs: I hope you feel better soon and that you start your new cycle soon.

afm- DH and I both went to the doc since we werent feeling well and turns out we both have bronchitis. I hope that it does not affect my chances this cycle and wonder if it has anything to do with my odd temps. :shrug: I guess time will tell!

Scerena - :hugs: I really sympathise with you, ltttc is such an emotional drain, we all understand how you're feeling. Not knowing what is happening with your cycle is horrible, I hope your new cycle starts soon hun. :flower: I'm sending you some extra special :dust:

Lpear - How are you getting on hun? :hugs:

MommyMel - Oh wow, you're a lemon already! How are you feeling? :flower:

Cridge - A squash! Are you getting everything ready? :thumbup:

Blucky - Hope you're feeling better.

:hi: and :hugs: to Scerena, Miracle, Nikkia, Anupur, Cullen, Keisha and everyone else.

Hello, Eveyone hope your all ok? I haven't had chance to read all old posts yet.

Like scerena i haven't had loads to post i started my iui drugs on the 2nd all seemed to be going ok untill today i have over stimulated and had to cancel the cycle i feel really upset about it. They tols us to not to bd untill next period. Would any of you bd? xx

nikkiaHow many eggs did you have hun???

Blucky I hope you and your oh both get well soon :hugs:

And kyla thank you :hugs: I like to vent here sometimes as you all understand :)

Im mostly on my journal posting you're all welcome to come stalk me :) links in my siggy :)

nikkia - i'm so sorry! i cant imagine going through all that work to have to cancel a cycle, but I know it happens a lot. Do a search for a girl named Chiles - she got pregnant with a singleton on a canceled cycle. Multiples are always a risk, of course. How many mature follies did you have?

Kyla - almost 19 weeks! :thumbup: I'm doing well - coming down with a cold so I'm feeling rather icky the last couple of days, but I don't think it's anything to do with being pregnant. My nursery is done and I have my first shower this weekend, so I'm hoping to feel a little more prepared next week. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->