anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

I had about 5-8 mature ones ranging from 16-19mm then loads small ones. xx:cry:

WoW! I do know a lady on here who bd with 7 follicles i think it was, her username is chiles and is now pregnant with one baby girl :) the decision is up to you, as there could be potentially more risks, without a trigger what is the chance of all them releasing??? I had three and two released...
I probably would bd, but I think you need to think carefully about the decision and any risks involved I wouldn't like to away your decision either way :hugs:
It's a hard one so I hope that you make the right decision :hugs:

EDIT: just read cridges post we are on about the same lady :)

Hi ladies, found out i was pregnant on sunday, had lap and dye, O drilling and hystereoscopy done on 25th June, so took around 7 weeks to fall pregnant.
Good luck to all the ladies who are waiting for bfp xxx

Congratulations charbaby.

Scerena has af showed yet? are you doing injections this cycle? I don't think we are doing to bd i think its just a bit risky its a difficult one. x

Congrats charbaby :wohoo: have a h&h 9months :)

Nikkia- STILL no af :cry: yes waiting to do injections again hating the wait, seems I've been one of the unlucky ones since the op :(
I understand what you mean I guess it is a lot of eggs it's difficult to advice someone, we will all support your decision it is a high risk to take if you did bd :hugs:
How are you feeling?

Congrats Char!

Hope all is well here... I dont really know what is going on with my cycle... I am just gonna continue to wait and just see what happens.

The :witch: is in the building :wohoo: :happydance: time to get started on injections number 2 :) I have my scan Thursday :)

Blucky- I hope your cycle gives you some answers soon, cycles tend to be a bit all over the place at first :hugs: it's frustrating I know try and keep positive :hugs:

Congratulations Charbaby!! :dance: Wow, that's wonderful. Wishing you a H&H 9 months. :cloud9:

Nikkia - :hugs: It's a difficult decision to make, I'm not sure I'd know which way to go as 5-8 mature seems risky. Good luck whatever you decide to do, like Scerena says you've got our support here. :thumbup:

Hi lovely ladies
Sorry I haven't been on much lately, have still been keeping up to date on the thread though.

Scerena - Glad AF is hear so you can start your injections again. Sorry, you asked ages ago who I saw at Southampton, it's quite a long story but basically we were in the waiting room with the pregnant people, they then moved us into another waiting room. We waited and waited, people arrived and went in while we sat there, we were the last people there, eventually someone spotted us and realised we'd been forgotten, although didn't admit it!! So we went in to a room and the guy was a JUNIOR DOCTOR!! I mean, really, am I not a bit passed the junior doctor stage now!!! Anyway, he was absolutely useless and I was asking different questions and you could see in his face that he didn't know the answer but he was pretending! They basically said they couldn't refer me for the injectables yet as I am now ovulating on clomid so I need to go back in 5 months. Which is a bit annoying that we took a hour round trip and waited nearly an hour, but anyway! I could feel myself getting upset as I wanted my questions answered and he was trying to get rid of us. He gave us a form to give to reception to book an appointment. As soon as I got out of his room I burst out crying, we went to reception, surprise surprise it was closed as we'd been there so long. I was mad and crying! I stormed back through and spotted a nurse, I started ranting saying how I'd been fobbed off with the junior doctor and he couldn't help me! I sounded like I was being snobby but I wasn't it was just that I am way beyond seeing junior people now, we've been through clomid, OD etc etc, it's not like we have just started crying. So she went and spoke to Professor Macklon who then called us in and we basically just had another appointment. I was still crying! But he answered all my questions - different answers to the ones the Junior Dr gave! So I was happy. He said he wanted me to be monitored on the Clomid so I have been back since on CD18 and had a scan. He originally told me I could go somewhere more locally but since found out that no one near me does follicle tracking scans on the NHS, which is what I initially thought! Wow, sorry, long story!! So I have now been to the actual clinic which was a much better experience!!

Blucky - I had lots of aches in my uterus area after the OD, and it turned out to be ovulation pain! Looking at your chart, I reckon you may have ovulated on CD20. Like you say, the temps may be a bit weird because you were poorly.

Cullen - your jewellery is beautiful.

Tella - hope you are doing well. The first time I ovulated while using my CBFM I got 1 high and then 2 peaks - I think it always gives you a second peak after the first. You could really see the Estrogen line had got much fainter when it went to high, and you could see the LH line when it went to peak. This month when I used it, I got a high at CD12 even though the estrogen line hadn't got any lighter. I never got a peak even though I ovulated, I think my LH surged in the afternoon so by the next morning the LH was too low to detect on the monitor. Luckily I could see the estrogen was getting lighter though so I knew when the 'true' high should have been. I think because I had a cycle where I ovulated, on the cycle after it tried to assume when I was going to ovulate so it just gave me early highs. Next month I am going to reset it so it doesn't use previous cycles. I love it though, I line up all the sticks and you can see the changes so you don't even need the monitor.

Anupur - I am so sorry you are having such a hard time at the moment, you could do without all the problems with DH family. You need to try and remain positive. You will get your baby, you just need to have faith.

Kyla - so glad you finally got to hear little one's heart beat, how amazing! I cannot wait for that day. Hope you are doing well and bump is growing nicely!

Nikkia - I am so sorry about the over stimulation. How gutting. I suppose it is better than understimulation but that doesn't really help you right now. Hopefully you will have more luck next time.

Cridge - hope your cold doesn't materialise. Your pregnancy seems to be flying past, is it for you? Yay for the shower, have fun!

Charbaby - congratulations, that is fantastic news. It's always reassuring to see another BFP on here, we need some more! H and H 9 months.

Few, thinks that's me up to date! Hello to everyone else I haven't mentioned.

AFM - Well, v exciting, I ovulated again this month, on CD20, 2nd month of ovulation in a row, it's a record! So 100mg of Clomid seems to be doing the trick, it isn't drying out my CM or making my lining thick so that is very good. Does anyone know why the chance of getting pregnant on clomid is less than when not on clomid? Is it because it can dry you up and reduce lining?
So as I updated before, I had a 21mm and a 14mm follicle on my right ovary, they think that only the 21mm would release. I have never seen a dominant follicle on a scan before, only rubbish tiny follicles and cysts, so I was crying with happiness, I wanted them to print me a picture but they didn't!!
My 7dpo progesterone test was 45 last month, so a great improvement on 23 just after the OD. I was v happy with 45 and so were the doctors! Yay!
So I am in the 2ww and symptom spotting even though only 3dpo, I wish I wouldn't do that by I am obsessed, this is only my forth 2ww in 20 months!

Anyway, I think that is enough babbling for one day, will try and keep in touch a bit more so I don't have to fill up an entire page with my essay! Lots of love to you all. xxx

LPEAR- that's bad they treated you like that! At least you got to see the professor in the end :hugs: I don't see him I see mr.brook :)
So clomid for 5 rounds- I am sure on 5 rounds you will get your :bfp: hun I have every faith :)
I was offered them as clomid thinned my lining so it was the next stage for me... It's amazing you have ovulated twice in a row :happydance: And that clinic is much better than downstairs :)

Scerena - Sorry I must've posted and missed your post yesterday :happydance: for the new cycle! Good luck :thumbup:

LPEAR - So happy for you!! Wonderful news, I hope your bfp comes very soon. Good luck with the 2WW. Well done on managing to see your professor too, how dare they try to fob you off with a junior doctor! I've seen those and they don't know enough yet, in fact I think very often whilst we don't have the years of medical degrees, we have all researched and know quite a lot about the options for us so it's frustrating to think you're seeing someone with no power or knowledge.
I think you're right in saying Clomid reduces the chance of getting pregnant even after ovulating because of the lining and the dryness. Lots of women use PreSeed or similar for dryness with success. Keep us posted :thumbup:

Thanks ladies.

Hoping my 2ww is two weeks (or preferably 9 months), my luteal phase was only 10 days last month so hope it's a bit longer.

Hi all...

I hope everyone is great.
I did my downs scan and test..... And all looks great.

Attachments

• 14%20weeks.jpg
    14%20weeks.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 5
Kyla- that okay :) thanks hows things going????

Mommymel- awwwww your lil peanut is GORGEOUS such a lovely scan and I am so pleased that everything looks good hun :hugs:
Nearly 15weeks yikes! Your pregnancy seems to be going quickly :)

MommyMel - Aww! Lovely pic, sweet! So happy for you :cloud9:

AFM - I've got my 20 week scan next week. Really hoping to find out if we're team pink or team blue.

Lovely pic Mommymel.

Yay for 20 week scan Kyla. Can't wait to find out!

Mommy that is a great pic! I cant wait to one day see mine!

I am so confused at what my body is doing right now... I had a positive OPT today... like really positive... but I thought I Od around 9-4? This is more confusing than I thought it was going to be..

Blucky - I don't want to get your hopes up but opks can detect pregnancy. Have you done an hpt yet? Looking at your chart I do think you ovulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->