anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Lpear thanks for having a look!! Yes, I have been doing the early hpt ICs for a couple days now and they have all been BFN... I couldn't even psych myself into a faint line if I wanted to! I heard that sometimes opt can detect pg but it doesn't seem to be proven or a solid indicator...since I buy the in bulk I've just been testing to see. I know it's early being my first cycle post OD but I know it happens sometimes and I guess I am just hoping I am one of the lucky ones! Ever since I took those 2 hight preO temps off my chart ff has given me a cover line and O line....guess I'll just keep waiting.....

Blucky - I had some confusing OPKs post-op, think our hormones are just wondering what on earth has happened. I hope it sorts out for you. :thumbup:

blucky - I think your chart could go either way at this point. Like Kyla said, post op our bodies are trying to sort things out so sometimes it's just a guess. Somewhere in my ltttc journal there are pics of my pregnancy tests - I didn't even get a faint pos on the i/c test until after my FRER's were decently dark, so I think they're rubbish! FX'd for you!!!

Hi Ladies, sorry just a quick selfish question about me. I had my iui cancelled on the 10th as over stimulated,today is cd 17 ad af has arrived,this seems v odd to me? Could all the follicles have gone down so i can start next cycle? I will ring clinic tom when they are open, as i will need a scan. Its freaked me out a bit. x

Nikkia - do you know if you actually ovulated after they realised you had over stimmed? It does sound strange that af had started this early.

I need to ask some advice of my own from you lovely ladies. I am only 8dpo today and have had some bright red and brown spotting today. Thought af had started but I think I can just about call it spotting. So af will probably arrive tomorrow, an 8 day luteal phase! It has fine from 10, to 9, to 8. Has anyone else experienced luteal phase getting shorter?

Lpear hopefully it is a false alarm and not for real! STAY AWAY AF!

Cridge, I went and bought some FRER since you said your ICs were rubbish... hopefully my ICs are rubbish too. I didnt expect it to work the first cycle, but I will stay positive until I see AF myself... to be honest, if I dont end up pg this cycle then I will just be happy if AF comes on her own... it will be the first.time.ever!

Hi LPEAR and Nikkia,

I don't have experience of either - sorry but wanted to send you some :hugs: and :dust:

Nikkia did you get a scan arranged?

blucky - I think your chart could go either way at this point. Like Kyla said, post op our bodies are trying to sort things out so sometimes it's just a guess. Somewhere in my ltttc journal there are pics of my pregnancy tests - I didn't even get a faint pos on the i/c test until after my FRER's were decently dark, so I think they're rubbish! FX'd for you!!!

So cridge, I got some FRERs and took one this morning and even though my temp dipped there was a VERY faint line...my DH saw it too... But we are not going to get our hope up. I am going to test in the am and see if there is anything there...hopefully it gets darker.

Nikkia > My cycle after my failed IVF, i had another scan around CD15 and it showed alot of Corpus leuteum cysts and i had spotting for 3 days to the extent that i thought i was gonna start AF but FS explained that because there is so many follies that i trying to come it it is causing bleeding and that it is normal. But if it turned to a full red flow i needed to call back. I wuld say a scan is the safest bet for you though.

Blucky > Fx'd that line is getting darker for you this morning!!!!!

Lpear > Im praying it is implatation bleeding and not AF!!!! IF it is AF though, you should look into taking more B6 to assist with your LP lenght.

AFM > After 17 highs on the CBFM i got a low today so im just gonna assume im in my TWW and should have AF around the end of the month beginning of Oct. Then i hope the monitor will give me better amounts of Highs so that we can bd everyother day.

Blucky good luck can you post a pic????

Tella yay for your tww :wohoo: I'm cheering you on him :hugs:

Nikkia I hope you get a scan ASAP so you know what's going on :hugs:

LPEAR I haven't had a short lp but I have heard there are things you can take so worth asking your fs or starting a thread :hugs:
Did af arrive???

Cridge eeeeeeek not long until your :ninja: number 2 is here :) how are you feeling now you are heavily pregnant???

Kyla how's your pregnancy going???

Not much going on here got my cd10 scan on thurs, hoping my follicles are growing nicely and I can stop Stimming soonies :)

Tella - Good luck :thumbup: for your tww - I have my fingers crossed for you.

Blucky - Ooh, looking forward to your update. :flower:

Scerena - Hope your scan goes well. Pregnancy is going well thanks, I just want some more ladies on this thread to join me. :hugs:

AFM - I had my 20 week scan this morning....and I can announce that we are team blue!! :blue: :happydance: I didn't mind either way, blue is handy because I have so many of my DS things still that I can reuse. :cloud9:

This is the pic from yesterday
https://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z135/bluckycharmed/8F242891-8EF3-4260-9EE4-9C42ED7A1EB2-3578-000003688BA37D44.jpg
However I tested this am and it was a BFN So I'm pretty sure it was a false alarm. Temp went up a lil this am so I'm just waiting for add to start. Although the opt I had on the 13th was the darkest opt that I had. :shrug: who knows

Cridge eeeeeeek not long until your :ninja: number 2 is here :) how are you feeling now you are heavily pregnant???

Hahah!! Yes, that's exactly how I feel - "heavily pregnant"!! :haha:

Blucky - I totally see the line on your test! I hope it wasn't a false alarm, but if today's test was bfn, that's not a very good sign. :( Keep us posted. FX'd for you!!

Cridge aw bless, I bet you can't wait now to meet your lil man :)

Kyla thanks :) :wohoo: do you have a name for your son???

Blucky yh I can see the line too :shrug: I agree with what Cridge said though also :hugs:

I'm wondering.... If y'all look at my chart I had a strong pos opt on the 13th and the one on the 3-4 wasn't true pos.... Do you think my body might have tried to O on the 4th, didn't, then Od on the 13th? And maybe yesterday was implantation dip or something? I guess it's possible. I suppose I'll have to watch my temps over the next few days and see.

Scerena - thanks :flower: I don't have a name yet, we're really struggling! I think because DS is at school, a lot of the names I like have been used by his friends or their siblings, which has put me off a bit. I've just got a couple of baby names books I plan on going through so hopefully we can draw up a list. :coffee:

Cridge - So excited for you. What's your EDD?

Blucky - your chart is a bit confusing, your temps seem to high to be in the pre-ov state so I think you did O back around day 20, confusing!

Kyla - yay for team blue! Now you can start buying cute baby things!

Scerena- hope the scan goes well. I will be there next Thursday!

Afm - it was af unfortunately, so I've overcome one hurdle and now I'm faced with another. I spoke to my clinic and they have upped my clomid to 150 to get me to ovulate earlier, will be monitored again, and they are going to give me progesterone suppositories during my luteal phase. I've also bought some baby asprin and will try the vit b6. I really hope this works, I'm starting to think it's never going to happen if the little eggy hasn't got time to bury in!

I had two follies on 100mg so praying I don't produce too many.

ya Two boys look out! lovely news Kyla.

Scerena how you feeling with the injections?

Cridge can't belive your 32 wks.

Tella fxd crossed foryour natural cycle

afm got a scan tomoro,so see what that brings. But they told me to start the buserelin today so i started that. I've jus got a feeling i will have a cyst and can't do the next cyle yet. they dd say if all is well i can go ahead,but i can imagine it will be that plain sailing where i'm concerned. xx

Kyla - I'm due Nov. 10, so I still feel like I have a long ways to go. :dohh: Congrats on team blue!! We're really struggling with names too. Guaranteed he won't have a name until he's here and we have no choice but to pick one. :haha:

Blucky - I think if you did in fact ovulate, it was earlier, and not the 13th. It was common for me to have a dip then a rise just before af. :( I still have my fingers crossed for you though!

Lpear - sorry about af. :cry: I don't know what to do about a short LP. I would sometimes have a short one (8-10 days), but I chalked it up to a poor ovulation because when I would have a strong ovulation, my LP was always 12-16 days (usually closer to 16, but occasionally I'd have a mid length LP).

Nikkia - I hope you don't have a cyst!! FX'd for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->