anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

I guess on the bright side, if AF does come it will be the first time she has naturally started... EVER so that will make me happy...will mean the surg worked-ish... I just hope that I dont end up with a looooong cycle (45+ days)... I was hoping for something close to the 30 day mark and I am already on CD34.

Ladies: How long was your first cycle after OD?

Cridge names are tough... DH and I have already been discussing it and have decided that we are not going to decide on a name til the baby is born (assuming we can have one) and wait and see what s/he "feels" like.

blucky - if you did ovulate, you won't end up with a super long cycle - your LP shouldn't be any longer than 17 days.

I waited 35ish days after my op and still I hadn't ovulated, so I brought on af with NPC and then went right into Femara for the next 6 months. I really believe Femara messed with the effects of the OP, but luckily, gonal-f still did the trick for me and I was able to get pregnant my first round of that (immediately following my last round of femara).

DH and I thought that when we saw our son we'd just "know" what to name him, but it didn't work at all that way for us. So although we're waiting to name our Little Ninja until he's born, it's more just because we'll be forced to make a decision then, and not because we think seeing him will help us. :dohh: So I hope that works for you! :haha: It's so hard!

I added the 2 temps back to FF that were preventing me from getting my crosshairs, just to see what happens over the next few days.

Well the :witch: got me... and to be honest with you I feel RELIEVED! Its actually a GREAT feeling to know that my cycle started BY ITSELF for the first time EVER!!! SOOOOO EXCITING! I thought I would be sad and discouraged, but AF has NEVER come on her own without some kind of assistance so WOO HOO!!:happydance: Now I can start fresh with a new cycle and my DH said we can try clomid this month to help us along! Is it weird that I am so excited about AF??? So in conclusion... the surgery must have helped make me work!!!! :happydance::happydance:

blucky - if you did ovulate, you won't end up with a super long cycle - your LP shouldn't be any longer than 17 days.

I waited 35ish days after my op and still I hadn't ovulated, so I brought on af with NPC and then went right into Femara for the next 6 months. I really believe Femara messed with the effects of the OP, but luckily, gonal-f still did the trick for me and I was able to get pregnant my first round of that (immediately following my last round of femara).

DH and I thought that when we saw our son we'd just "know" what to name him, but it didn't work at all that way for us. So although we're waiting to name our Little Ninja until he's born, it's more just because we'll be forced to make a decision then, and not because we think seeing him will help us. :dohh: So I hope that works for you! :haha: It's so hard!

Hi ladies , :hugs:

How is everyone doing? Sorry I have been having Internet connection problems,,,, really missed chatting to you all.

I can totally relate, we are also looking at names.

We did the scan last week Thursday, the downs scan and fetal assessment, according to the doc it looks like a girl but they will confirm at the end of oct when I am 20 weeks. I thought I would feel a little down due to wanting a boy, but after seeing her up close and listening to her heart beat, she even made a wave with her hand, I was in tears, hubby has already starting to plan her dating life and already over protective over his daughter,,,,, lol

We have come to the point, regardless if it's a boy or girl we are praying for a healthy baby, we spent some time at the nursery dept and saw so many sick babies, so tiny and so helpless, it really opened my eyes.

So now we have a few names, but still can't decide. We also going to wait till she is born, at that moment we will know what name,,,,, right now all the names just don't match....... Sounds strange hey.....:dohh:

Doc also said that baby is laying more towards my back and there is more fluid in the front, I have also noticed that my right leg and hip gets extremely painfully at times, I actually fell last week because my right leg just gave in, it became completely lame, could it be that baby is laying on my nerve?

With my first pregnancy I had the same symptoms and feeling in my right leg, but it's all worth it at the end.:happydance:

I am starting to show now, becoming more obvious, having major problem with clothing.....
I might also be starting a new job shortly, less stress and I don't work weekends nor public holidays, the money is more or less the same, and it's much closer to home,,,, keep f'x for me......:thumbup:

This is me at 14 weeks, lol

Attachments

• Mel%20at%2014%20weeks.jpg
    Mel%20at%2014%20weeks.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 16
Well the :witch: got me... and to be honest with you I feel RELIEVED! Its actually a GREAT feeling to know that my cycle started BY ITSELF for the first time EVER!!! SOOOOO EXCITING! I thought I would be sad and discouraged, but AF has NEVER come on her own without some kind of assistance so WOO HOO!!:happydance: Now I can start fresh with a new cycle and my DH said we can try clomid this month to help us along! Is it weird that I am so excited about AF??? So in conclusion... the surgery must have helped make me work!!!! :happydance::happydance:

:happydance::thumbup:
That's awesome......... Perhaps your cycle is starting to regulate itself......
A new cycle brings new hope and a new start on your journey,,,,,,,
Wishing u all the baby dust in the universe...... Yayy :happydance::happydance:

Kyla yeh names are hard to choose I think, I'm not even pregnant and change names :haha:

LPEAR thanks I'll prob be there next week aswell I will let you know :) how come you're goin there next thurs? I am so sorry it was af, glad they're giving you stuff to help in your tww :hugs: I hope the 150mg gives you your bfp :hugs:

Nikkia the injections are going fine thank you :hugs: I hope that your scan goes well please keep us updated :hugs:

Blucky no you are not weird :hugs: I hope clomid helps you this cycle hun :)

Mommymel you are totally showing :) I'm sorry you're in pain sometimes :hugs: aw I bet that scan was lovely seeing you baby wave at you :)
I can't wait until your next scan so you know 100% what sex your lil baby is :hugs:

Thats brilliant that af started on its own i think you should be pleased its a great thing. After my od i had af next day then cd 23,22,21 then it went longer 63 the 40 something so was all bit hit miss.

I had scan today and no cyst:thumbup:so on to next cycle start stimming today,can't belive its been such a quick turn around:happydance:

Nikkia- brilliant news :happydance: we are Stimming together :) have you got a ttc journal? If not click on mine in my siggy and pop over to mine the girls are great and we can keep track of our Stimming cycles? :hugs:

I will still obviously stay in contact on this thread like i do but I'm always on my journal more :)

blucky - not weird at all! All of us that struggle to see af get excited to see her when it means we can actually make some progress! I hope this next cycle goes really well!!

Nikkia - yay for no cyst! Good luck with the stimming!

Mommymel - you look great! I'm so happy you got to see your little one and that she(?!) seems to be healthy and doing great! When is your next scan? At 15 weeks though, they can be fairly certain of the gender, so I'm just going to say congrats on your little girl!! :cloud9:

MommyMel- that pic looks great :thumbup:

Nikkia YAY for no cysts good luck to you!

Cridge hope you are doing well... i really appreciate all the help and insight you have given me in just this short time! :flower:

Scerena- was wondering if you could tell me what stimming is? is it short for stimulating or something? jw :shrug:

AFM, just got off the phone with the nurse. I will be starting my clomid on 9/23 @100mg and then I am scheduled for a u/s on October 2 to check my follicles and use the trigger I have if they are mature enough... I am nervous and excited and really staying hopeful and positive! In the meantime I am going to have my DH get his :spermy: checked to make sure there are no issues there... we have been putting it off bc we were focusing on getting me fixed... I feel like my body might be on the right track now! I have never welcomed AF cramps and symptoms as much as I am right now!

blucky - not weird at all! All of us that struggle to see af get excited to see her when it means we can actually make some progress! I hope this next cycle goes really well!!

Nikkia - yay for no cyst! Good luck with the stimming!

Mommymel - you look great! I'm so happy you got to see your little one and that she(?!) seems to be healthy and doing great! When is your next scan? At 15 weeks though, they can be fairly certain of the gender, so I'm just going to say congrats on your little girl!! :cloud9:

Thanks, :hugs: my next scan is at 20 weeks, on the 25th October,,,,,,,, I wonder what scan that is?

How are you doing Cridge? Your bump must be enormous now,,,,,,,, lol

I hope you feeling great,,,,,,

The 20 week scan is the anatomy scan. It's typically longer than most and they measure every little thing and make sure it's all normal, etc. :thumbup:

Yes, my bump is huge. And yet, I still have such a long time to go. booo! :nope: I told a friend that all I want is a little baby (like 7ish pounds) and she looked at my belly and said "you're not getting a little baby". :haha: Blast!

Blucky- Stimming is my injections I use to grow my follicles- ie Stimming my follicles to grow with meds (clomid is oral, but I use injections instea right up until my follicles are ready to be triggered)

Glad you have a plan sending you plenty of :dust:

Cridge would be great to see a pic of your bump if you wouldn't mind :) ?

MommyMel - Awww!! A lovely pic, nice bump starting to form there :happydance: At my 20 week scan, they have a check list of things they want to see so they don't talk to you while they concentrate! They measured baby's head circumference, abdomen width and femur length. They checked there are 3 bones in left and right legs and the bones in the arms. Also, they want to see 4 heart valves/chambers and check facial bones and other bits. It's lovely because you can watch while they do it, then they chat to you at the end and you get another pic! I didn't get a pic as I have to go back in a couple of weeks as baby was lying awkwardly and the pic would've been a bit naff. They should be able to confirm that you're team pink :pink: Good luck - excited for you! :cloud9:

Nikkia - Hooray! Sending you lots of :dust:

Hi girls, i feel so bad for abandoning this thread, ive been so bsuy but its great to see everyone is still on track.

Firstly wohoo :wohoo: for 400 pages of this wonderful thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without you lovely girls it would never have made it this far.

MommyMel > you looking awesome sexy moma, not to long till you see you little one again.

Cridge > It might feel long but it will be over soon! and you will be holding your little bundle of joy!

Scerena > Grow follies grow, fx'd for a BFP for you before you start all your egg sharing things!!!!!!

Kyla > Wow you also progressing quickly now.

blucky > i still get excited when i get AF as i dont need meds to bring her on atleast, even though a bfp would have been better there is nothing worse than bfns and no AF.

GL to all you that is stimming, fx;d for one or two juicy follies.

AFM > Im just missioning on wiht the launch of the Softcups in South Africa, so that is all exciting and keeping me very busy.

We have an awesome long weekend so not gonna be on at all this weekend. Enjoy ladies :hugs:

I'm So Glad I Found This Forum!

I've Been Diagnosed With PCOS Recently. I Used To Miss My Period For 2-3 Months. My Doctor Put Me On A Whole Bunch Of Meds. I've Been Taking Fol123, Metformin, & Another One For My High Testosterone Levels. It's been 2 1/2 Months Since On Medication But Nothing Seems To Be Working. My Doctor Called Me In Multiple Times To Conduct A Follicle Study But Hasn't Advised Anything Else. I'm Considering The Ovarian Drilling But My Only Fear Is What Is The Possibility That It Will Work For Me? I've Been Getting Weird Stomach Pains, I Think From The Medication. I've Even Lost Weight & Maintained A Healthy Diet. I'm Sick Of Going To The Doctors Office, Each Time It's A Disappointment. I Don't Know What To Do As Of Now.. If Someone Could Please Advise....I'm Getting Sick Of Doctor Visits That Solve Absolutely NOTHING! I Really Want To Get Pregnant Soon, I Feel Empty On The Inside, It Seems That Everyone Can Have A Baby So Easily..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->