anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi and welcome afj786 :flower:

One of the benefits of ovarian drilling is that it helps restore periods/improve cycles and lowers testosterone, so it sounds like you are a good candidate for the op. Almost every lady on here reports an improvement after having the operation and there are many success stories. It often takes time for our bodies to settle down after the op, although some ladies get their bfp's soon afterwards, it still takes patience which is very hard.

In my case, like many others, I responded better to medication after having the operation. I also feared that it wouldn't work for me, but I'm so glad I had the op done. If your Docs recommend it, then go for it.

Tella - Thanks :hugs: Good luck with the Softcups venture and still sending you lots of :dust:

Hi afj786 :hugs:

Sorry you feel so down, but I agree with Kyla that you sound like a great candidate for the OD. I had mine done August 16 and ovulated 10 days later and started my FIRST EVER all natural cycle 35 days after surgery... so I would DEF recommend it!

I am trying clomid with it this month (started today) and will be going for an u/s on 10/2 to check my follies. I have the HCG trigger, but my DH does not want to use it this month... he wants to wait and try first as natural as possible... so I will respect his wishes even though I dont want to! hehe. Fingers crossed!

Hope all of you are doing well and Cridge we would love to see a bump pic!

@Kyla & bluckycharmed, Thanks For The Responses. I Feel A Little Bit More Positive Towards The Surgery, I Have My Doctors Appt. Tomorrow So I'll Speak With Her Regarding The Surgery Then. I was just a little bummed and annoyed with my situation and I felt like i was the only one experiencing it. After reading the stories I'm pretty positive and i think i recommend the surgery for myself. lol. :) I'll speak with my doctor and write back what she says. Lots of Love & Thanks Once Again!

hi ladies,
kyla, mommymel and cridge - hope u all are doing well with ur little one. Have fun with ur pregnancy and take care. Cridge did u start to count of baby arriving day?​
tella - how r u? Lots of baby dust to u. Have fun with habby.​
scerena - fx'd for nice healthy follies. Love u.​
blucky - new cycle and new hope with plan. Great. Best of luck.​
nikki- good luck for stimming.​
afj - waiting for ur update my dear. Be positive. Everything will be fine at the end of the day. God examined our patient now.​
afm - cd 30 but no af. Dont know when ovulate of this cycle. So just waiting to see her face. In india next month is our festival month. Gals do u know about DURGA festival? It is the most popular festival of bengal. To divert my mind from ttc and family problem i start to stitching. See my hand made thing. Lots of love to preggers and who didnt get bfp till now hope we all get our bfp soon.​

i made to more will post those two pic later.

Attachments

• 240920121064.jpg
    240920121064.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 240920121063.jpg
    240920121063.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 0
afj786 - Let us know how you get on. It sounds like it could be a positive step forward for you. You are certainly not alone and hopefully you'll find this a very supportive thread.

Anupur - Wow, you're so talented! How fabulous. I'm doing well thanks. I check in on this thread regularly to send dust to all the ladies who are ttc. I've heard of DURGA, I think, it's about the triumph of good over evil right? A nice timely reminder for your SIL! Wishing you lots of happiness for your festival. :hugs:

Blucky - Good luck with the new cycle and clomid, looking forward to hearing how you are getting on. :thumbup:

afj - I believe you're a good candidate! I think everyone here has experienced some good from the OD, even if some of us have had to go back to clomid or injections to help things along. GL!!

Anupur - how beautiful!! I've never heard of that festival, but it sounds like a great way to keep your mind occupied for a bit!

I haven't started any kind of countdown to baby, but I've decided to start telling myself that I'm going to go into labor on October 27th. DH is pretty much out of town most of October until the 27th, so I have to wait until then (which will be 38 weeks exactly). I'm hoping that if I tell my body to go into labor then, maybe I won't be a week late. :winkwink:

blucky - I'm being lazy about a new bump pic, but I'll let you know when I post a new one!

Hi Ladies!

Hope you are all well, this forum has been such a support t me, that I had to come and share my news here.

I had a baby boy on 13th Sept 2012, 3 weeks early so at 37 weeks and 1 day. He is absolutely gorgeous just that he is a mere 5.8 lb. I still cannot believe he is here, it has been a rollercoaster of a week but a great one. He is called Burhan.

I just had to share this on this forum, hope you are all ok, and please ladies o not give up hope I am proof that OD works!!!

Will be checking in as often as I can, otherwise if anybody wants to ask me anything please send me a personal message.

Take care and babydust to all! <3

Congratulations Arza and welcome to the world baby Burhan!!! :cloud9:

I am so happy for you! What a lovely name you have chosen! :happydance: Wishing you lots of wonderful happy mummy moments ahead. :hugs: Do update us when you can, it'll be lovely to hear your progress. :flower:

Congrats Arza!!! Please do tell your trick of getting baby out 3 weeks early! :haha:

Hey Everyone! I Had My Doctors Appt. Today, It Went Well. We've Decided To Go For The OD On Monday. I really hope this helps me out! Thanks For All Your Guys Help & Opinions! I'm Going To Continue Reading This Blog To Help Me Out After The Surgery.

@Arza786--> Congratulations On Your Baby Boy! How Long Did It Take For You To Conceive After Your Surgery, If You Don't Mind Me Asking.

Congrats arza I am so glad baby Burhan is in the world safely :hugs:

anupur thank Hun :hugs: I love your stitching they're very cute :) any sign of a bfp/af?

blucky good luck with the clomid :)

afj good luck with your OD on Monday, wishing you a speedy recovery :hugs:

cridge, kyla & Mommymel hope you are all well and all of your babies are doing good???

Afm- I have a scan thurs and hoping to trigger then fx'd!

afj786 - Good luck with your op. :thumbup:

Scerena - thanks :hugs: I'm doing well, I can't wait for you and the other ladies to join me. Fingers crossed your scan goes well.

Thanks really appreciate it, hoping I can join soon its about time this never ending journey ends :)

Hey Everyone! I Had My Doctors Appt. Today, It Went Well. We've Decided To Go For The OD On Monday. I really hope this helps me out! Thanks For All Your Guys Help & Opinions! I'm Going To Continue Reading This Blog To Help Me Out After The Surgery.

@Arza786--> Congratulations On Your Baby Boy! How Long Did It Take For You To Conceive After Your Surgery, If You Don't Mind Me Asking.

Hello and Welcome afj786 ( are you Muslim? Salaam)

OD I believed helped me get my BFP, I had it done on the 7june 2011, and after 2 unsuccessful IUI's and clomid and Menopurz I still got BFN, so I decided I needed a break, I stopped all mess other than starting DHEA, then on a month into the DHEA I fell pregnant, I know the OD got me to achieving a cycle, not always normal but it was there each month.:haha:

I hope and pray that it will happen quicker.:thumbup:

This forum is amazing, the ladies here are like close friends, all the help and shoulders are here when u need them,,,,, even if it's just to vent a little(we all do at some point)

So welcome once again,,,,, and after the OD, take time to heal and relax,,,,,,,

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
:hugs:

Arza - congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!

I'm still praying for all my OD girls although I hardly have time to post here!

Just a reminder - it still took us 8 months to conceive after the OD and some girls even longer. So have faith ladies!

congrats Arza on your precious baby boy,,,,,,,,,
May he bring you lots of happiness and joy,,,,,,,,

I hope you are feeling well, and the birth process was not too draining.

afj - good luck with the op! I think you'll be glad you did it!

I posted a new bump pic in my journal for those that would like to see it. :)

Cridge your bump looks great!! yay!
Arza congrats!
Afj good luck with your surgery! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Scerena... so glad you got to trigger! FX for your BFP in 2 weeks!

Congrats Arza :)

mommymel how are you doing? Hope your pregnancy is going good?

cridge hope you're well :hugs:

blucky how's this cycle going so far? Gl with the clomid :)

maria I hope you and Sophia are both well?

I done my trigger yesterday morning so I will be in my tww shortly :) for some reason I'm loosing all my positivity for a bfp but I guess I've got a chance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->