anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

yay maria, so so glad everything went well with your op :happydance:
thats it now, your officially an OD girl :happydance: hope you have a nice peaceful night and i hop recovery is easy. how cool you get to see the pics, i would have loved to see mine, will check in tomorrow to see how your getting on.
no news on me hun, same old same old :dohh:
dont forget to keep lying flat to get rid of the gas from your shoulders. speak soon xxx

Yey glad everything went well Maria. You take it easy now, best of luck wiv everything xx

Glad everything went well Hun!! Did you no about the endo before today?

hey i'm new to this site. I've been ttc almost 9 yrs. i have done everything almost except ivf. i have pcos and have lost 55 pounds to try to get pg. i had an ectopic back in06. my od surgery is march 23. i am excited to see so many success stories. how much work did you all miss? i had a laparoscopy for my ectopic so i'm pretty sure it will be about the same. it's great to have people to talk to about this!:hugs:

Kaz - yes, endo was confirmed during my last op but the previous Dr wasn't the best so I never managed to confirm whether he removed it or not!! I know it sounds weird but that's why I left him when I did.

Tryingforever - I've had mine done yesterday (it was also my 2nd lap). I'm still at the hospital and my Dr said the official sick note is 2 weeks! I won't take the whole time off work but will definitely take it easy. I'm lucky I can work from home!

Best of luck for the 23d.

Maria I'm so pleased it all went well Id love to keep in touch to see how you get in Hun. Deffinatly not weird you need an fs you can trust!!

aww glad the op went well maria :hugs: hope your resting xx

how is everyone else doing ? all good i hope :)

just 8 more days till my scan iill be 13weeks+4 by then!! :happydance:.

i'll update u then

bumski hows things with you ? did u ovulate?:hugs:

hows pregnancy treating you FF? xx

Well I think af has finally sodden off :happydance: (heres hoping I havnt spoken too soon!) Now back to the good ol opk's, I have everything crossed although Ive always got a pos before the od so still doesnt really help I guess :wacko: xxx

So glad you're doing well, Maria! Congrats! Before you know it, you'll have your BFP!

hi trying forever :flower: not long till your op now then, its been great talking to others on here who have been through the same s**t. hope its really successful for you,
how you feeling today maria, hope your well :hugs:

hey babydust, nah, no ov for me this month, ff reckons im 9dpo but i know its not true, bummer :growlmad:
cant wait for next cycle, think this was just an unlucky one for me :cry:

glad af has finally gone tori :happydance: not long now until you ov, are you temping too to confirm?

kazza, i hope you will still stick around on her, we want to know how you get on babe :winkwink:

katy how you feeling hun, have you started ttc again yet? :thumbup:

how are all the graduates doing, hoping that ms stays away for you and that you start to feel better ff, cant wait to see them scans rolling in :baby::baby:

Bumski - deffo stay around you guys have been such a help to me so I'd like to see you all get your bfps! Hopefully the od not completly offbthe radar hopefully oh sperms was only a temp thing and the vits start kicking in!

Good luck everyone

Bumski

No hun I dont temp, could never rely on myself to do it properly, hope next month is better for you xxx

yep not long now till march 23. i hope it works too! i have been very encouraged by all of your stories. :)

Good luck for 23rdmarch Hun. The op will b a breeze and you get 2 weeks on sofa with dh running around after u! Xxx

I wish i had 2 weeks off but i think i will only be able to stay home 6days. i have the surgery on a weds and go back to work monday or tues. but then i only work for 5 days and have a 3 eek break from school. i work year round school so we have 3 weeks off beginning april 1. hopefully i will be ok. with my ectopic laparoscopy i think i stayed home 10 days. :flower:

I only took 9 days off due to having to b on a training course in work and although I was ok and walking about, I did need whole 14 days off and struggled thru work for the nxt 5 days. I'd tell yr work ull aim to b back within 8 days but may need more time off. I was still really bloated up until 2 weeks later and so couldn't even fasten work clothes and wound was still healing.

Katy - are you trying already? Wud be great to fall this month and have a Christmas baby :happydance:

AFM - day 2 after the op and I'm taking it easy. Kstan - you are right, DH has been a star for me yesterday and this morning! Wouldn't let me lift a finger!!
I was in quite a bit of pain overnight, + coudlnt move much in bed, but am feeling better now with the painkillers and stuff.

Forgot to say, I have seen pics of my insides...hmmm, it was certainly interesting but I'm not sure ladies if I shud put them up on here or it'll put you off :haha:

It was great to see the tubes and the ovaries - it helped with my psychological problem when I was sure pregnancy is physically impossible for me for some reason. Now that ive seen that I have all the reproductive organs and they looked fine I can almost imagine the conception process. I hope it helps!
One question I did have - I'm actually a bit worried about LACK of discharge... I can see that most of you ladies (especially tori) have had quite a bit of bleeding, whereas I have hardly any...anyone else had very little discharge after od?

Tryingforever - you're next :thumbup:

I cnt want to get bak to c fs and get referred
he said if I can show some weight loss by then he wil refer me

So uv basically got 2 weeks ish to get a few lbs off um hoping for about 6lbs ish and I'll be happy with that

How long did u all have to wait
he told me between 3-4 months
I'm a bridesmaid for my dad 20th august so hopib to hve it bfore then
plus hubby has suggested a little hol to Spain end of august cc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2