anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

MariaF

Hi hun, hope your feeling ok, I only bled slightly on the first day and then nothing for 2 days which then slowly turnt into my af as was coming up due then anyway but just wasnt sure at the time, I wouldnt worry too much though, I was only peed off as thought I had got away with it lol, wherabouts are you in you cycle? xx

Hi Ladies, hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Special welcome to all the new ladies.
Congrat MariaF on LOD & welcome to the LOD club

I am here waiting to test on Sat, I am 9dpo today.

MariaF

Hi hun, hope your feeling ok, I only bled slightly on the first day and then nothing for 2 days which then slowly turnt into my af as was coming up due then anyway but just wasnt sure at the time, I wouldnt worry too much though, I was only peed off as thought I had got away with it lol, wherabouts are you in you cycle? xx

Im CD15, but I didn't take any Clomid this cycle because I knew I had the OD coming and I didn't know what effect it would have on the ovulation/hormones. Ive been on the Clomid/other stimulants since last August and before that didn't get periods. So I have no idea what to expect from this cycle.
I think Ill just wait and see for the next 4-6 weeks and then I have my follow up appointment with the FS. If still no ovulation/af by then I guess Ill go back on the provera and the Clomid :thumbup:

Keisha - not long to wait!! Fingers crossed for you! The more OD graduates we have the more hope it gives the rest of us!!!

Thanks for thinking of me, girls! Not sure if you saw my post from last Monday... I've been off the BC for 2 weeks now. Was supposed to go in for IUI (etc.) this Thursday... then got a call that the doc will be out of town at a conference! So, that isn't happening...

However, today is cycle day 10. My temps are pretty flat (good - I didn't miss anything!) and my OPKs have been - the last 3 days. I'm not taking any Clomid, etc. this cycle. When do you think we should get to the BDing?

I did get some Pre-Seed, and from what I've read on here, I should use it, but less than the box says!

Any help is appreciated! I've been trying to rest and enjoy life, avoiding stress to be ready for some babymaking!!

Katie - I'd start today! You never know, after od and 3 months on BC your ovaries may be hyperactive and ovulate on cd14 or close!!! And ideally you'd want the swimmers ready and waiting up in your tubes! It would be amazing if it happened this month! Good luck xxx

i cnt decided between od and injectables

i wish someone cud help and decided for me

im just so worried about scaring and doin more damage argg xx

keepsmiling

Wish I could advise but cant hun, I dont really know enough about od to advise, there was no plan for me to have mine so hadnt even researched it, maybe a good thing as knowing me and what im like reading up about possible scarring etc it prob would of put me off too xxx

just thought id post my recent bump thats popped now the bloat went down!! :)

taken yetserday at 12 weeks 4 days!! :yipee:

so here it is for people that have recently been asking:)

Attachments

• 198863_10150201410979966_752879965_9009020_172656_n.jpg
    198863_10150201410979966_752879965_9009020_172656_n.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4
Awwww I love it babydust!!! You have a gorgeous bump! I want one xxx

Lovely bump!!!

Anyone testing this weekend with me? Hoping to join the OD bump club!!!

Sorry to ask a personal question but are any of u ladies over weight

My bmi is 29-30 xx

My BMI is 26.5, i have 10 more lbs to lose to be in the Normal Weight range, but i really want to lose 19 more. I have lose 4lbs since January. Slow, but i am happy with it. I keep starting & stopping from the gym but i am determine to lose the extra 10lbs. I really wanted to lose it before my BFP, but i would love to get my BFP now. I plan on exercising during my pregnancy. I have already purchased 2 prenatal exercise DVD from Amazon last May. So i am ready!

hey, i was very over weight. i lost 55 pounds. i walk everyday and joined weight watchers back in august 2009. i think my weight was one of my main ttc problems. good luck all!

My BMI is 26. And I heard they consider anything below 30 acceptable to start fertility treatment.

I also heard that OD success rates are higher in thinner women....but that could be hearsay.
I see that you have lost weight already, keepsmiling, so you can't be far off your ideal weight, hun.

Have you made a decision yet?

Im feeling much better today. Still painful to cough or laugh and the area around the stitches looks really bruised but I can finally walk upright and just generally I feel stronger today.
I can't understand how some doctors tell you you'll be back to normal within 48 hours :wacko: It's been 4 days for me now and Im still not 100%, and it was worse first time round!

Well depending on if I respond to 150mg clomid really

if I do respond Ill put it on hold for a little while but maybe just til summer time just to give the clomid time to work it's magic really

I want to get my bmi to 28 bfore od really xx

Wow loving your bump babydust!!!! Cant wait to get one too :)

Hey Maira, glad you are recovering well. After OD i was told that I would be fine after 2 days and ready to go back to work! I ended up taking nearly 2 weeks off. When I saw the dr after to get signed off work she said that consultants/surgeons are always over optimistic with recovery times!! Crazy!

Hi keepsmiling, think my bmi was about 20 when I had the OD its gone up now-was 22 yest at midwife.

GL to all drilling girls xxx

OMG, Babydust - Ive just seen the pic of your bump after FF commented on it! Must have missed it :dohh: Looks LOVELY! Although I looked bigger the day after OD :haha:

keepsmiling - I like your plan with losing weight and giving Clomid a chance. As I said I started Clomid last August and only just had the OD so that's nearl 7 months...It was enough time to prepare for od emotionally.

Well I started clomid in oct til dec had jan and feb off and now waiin to start again on 150 this time

If I get referre on the 23rd I'm lookin at July at the earliest af I'm good at losin weight In the summer

Plus I neeeeed to lose a few lbs for my dads wedding

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back