anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Scerena - Good luck with your cycle. I have posted before about something my brother said to me when we were ltttc, he said (and I firmly believe this!) that you "can't go on defying medical science forever". We have problems ovulating, if we can get our bodies to ovulate, it's only a matter of time before we get pregnant.

I really believe that everyone here will get their bfps, it's frustrating and unfair that it is only a matter of time and we feel like we don't want to wait anymore or go through all the stress but it will happen for you and I am sending you lots of dust in the hope it happens this cycle

:dust:

Scerena dont lose the positivity girl! If you had something to trigger then you should definitely still be hopeful! But the TWW is definitely the worst wait... Last cycle was my first tww and it was brutal haha.

My cycle is going alright so far... finished up clomid yesterday and now just waiting to O. I will go in Tue to check my follies and maybe trigger... DH is not so sure that he wants to use the trigger just yet but we are taking it so that we can decide in the moment. DH flies home from Texas today so it will be nice to see him for the first time this week! Glad he wasnt gone during ovulation... whew!

Kyla thanks for the dust and positive attitude! Although it is tough, DH and I KNOW that we will get our baby... at the right time... being patient is just the hard part!!

kyla thanks that means a lot :hugs: I hope it's only a matter of time :) you're over half way now how are you feeling??

blucky that's great your oh will be here for ovulation :) gl with your scan :hugs:

Scerena I got a dumb question... I know what DH means but what is OH?
I bought some preseed today to try this cycle... Guess I will try just about anything :)

@MommyMel! Sorry For The Late Reply, I was caught up with some stuff. Just got a chance to read. Yes I am Muslim, Wasalaam! Thank You For Sharing Your Experience. I really found this page to be sooooo awesome & helpful! Thanks Everyone For Your Wishes & I'll Update You All As Soon As The Op, Is Over. I'm a little bit nervous but praying and wishing for the best!

Scerena - the cycle I got my bfp I didn't have any hope at all! I didn't ovulate till CD25 and DH's SA 3 weeks earlier showed only 6% normal sperm! Plus of course we were starting IUI the following cycle. I was still obsessing but didn't have any faith at all. Hence two lines on 9dpo took a while to sink in!

I agree with Kyla and what brother said. One of the doctors also told me that the ultimate purpose of the human body is to reproduce so it will find all possible ways to correct whatever is wrong to conceive! And you are doing everything possible to help it! So it is a matter of time...although right now you may not feel this way and feel down, frustrated and lose hope. It will happen!!! :dust:

I am starting to feel unusually doubtful... I have been upbeat and optimistic all cycle and then today I feel like I hit a brick wall... I still havnt O'd so its not like im worried I missed my chance, but I guess I just think that I will end up missing it, or that when I go on tues for my scan that there wont be anything there. wahh I hope there is something there... I hope this passes and that tomorrow I feel more hopeful... thanks for listening to me rant some!

blucky - just wanted to send you positive vibes for this cycle. On my BFP cycle, I ovulated late on CD19 and also felt a great deal of negativity and hopelessness. Hope you're feeling better today :hugs::hugs:

Ladies - any updates? How are you doing Nikkia, Miracle, Anupur, Keisha, Cullen and everyone else?

blucky- your chart should have crosshairs your temps seem to keep climbing :wacko: gl with your scan tomorrow :hugs:
OH means other half :)

maria thanks really means a lot :hugs: I hope it's my turn soon its been 9 month since my OD :( my oh has 5% morph which isn't great either!

I remember you getting your :bfp: it gives me hope when it's took ladies a while after their OD and they get their :bfp:

How are you and Sophia doing???

blucky - :hugs: it's okay to feel a little down here and there - you'll perk back up in no time! I think your temps are rising slightly because of the clomid - clomid always did that to me. And like Kyla, I usually ovulated no earlier than cd18 on meds. I hope your u/s goes well tomorrow!!

Scerena - she is 3 months old today. I can't believe how fast time is flying! She is beautiful but gives me hell at nights :dohh: But that cure smile first thing in the morning melts my heart and helps get through the day and I pray that each one of my ladies on here gets to experience that smile!!!!

3 months already wow time is flying! I bet she's so beautiful like her mummy :) aw I can imagine her smile making your heart melt :hugs: how many times does she wake during the night??

Thanks ladies for the thoughtful words and good vibes...:hugs:

Cridge I was kinda wondering about why my temps were rising so thank you for commenting on that.

I am feeling a little better, but I am so scared for my scan tomorrow. I am scared to be let down and disappointed again. Seems like so many times we went in before my OD, trigger in hand, hopeful for some follies, and just ended up leaving like a dog with our tail between our legs and our hopes crushed... I HATED the feeling then and if I experience it again tomorrow I think it will devastate me. My stomach feels sick when I just think about that happening again. I am so glad that my DH goes with me everytime, he has def been a huge support through all this. I just hate that I am "broken" and have to struggle so hard to give him a child.

Late last night his grandmother passed away which couldnt be worse for timing so I was sure that he was going to want to take a break (esp since hopefully ill be fertile this week)...I didnt bring it up I just wasnt going to push it bc I respect that he might need time and today we were talking and I told him that if he needed time then I understand and he said "I dont need time ...one life passes and now maybe another can begin...life is that way sometimes" ....he is so sweet.

Anyway, I doubt I will sleep tonight... please keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow in hopes that there are follies and that we can use our trigger. I will update yall when I get home from the doc. :hugs:

My temps are still going up! But I have not ovulated... Anyone have any insight or theories? Do they dip back down before the post O rise? Is this NORMAL for clomid?

Blucky - I never really understood temperatures. I wouldn't worry yet if you've not ov'd, when I ovulated on meds it was always late.

So sorry to hear about your DH's grandmother, how very sad but he has a lovely attitude towards it, and I've found that very often it's true. :hugs:

I meant to say that I also rate Preseed (or similar) highly, I am certain it helped me get my bfp.

Blucky is your scan tomorrow???

After OD your body can take a while to settle back down :hugs:

You ever really get a cover line and then your temp will go above the cover line... Clomid can make your temps a little off-key...

Sorry about your Ohs grandma :hugs:
Fx'd for tomorrow for you :hugs:

blucky - my temps would always be a little higher on clomid, but never past 98.0. ANY time my temp went up to 98.0 or higher, I knew I ovulated (this with 14 years of temping... but that's me - everyone will be a little different). I wouldn't worry too much about it at this point.

Sorry to hear about dh's grandma! Not that it's anything to bank on, but I conceived #1 just after my sister died and MariaF conceived her little one just after her grandma died. I can't speak for Maria, but I definitely think my sister had something to do with #1 coming when he did. It was a sweet mercy for my family. :hugs:

Thanks ladies! Had my scan earlier today.. Went so-so some good news I suppose. On the left ovary there were no substantial follicles, seems like they are still sleeping :sleep: but on my right ovary there were 2 follicles! One was 12mm and one was 13.5mm... I know that is still too small but we are going back on Thursday to check and see if they keep growing. That was definitely the first time I have had ANY kind of response to the clomid so I def feel like we are headed in the right direction! Hoping that on Thursday they are even bigger! (but not too big!)

DH and I have decided that if the follicles are the right size on Thursday, we ARE going to use the trigger and then :sex: :sex: :sex:.... if this cycle does not work then we are only going to do the clomid next month... at $190 per scan and $200+ for trigger its getting pricey and we decided going forward since things are (hopefully) working that we will try just clomid and go from there. Hopefully we wont have to though. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts!

I hope that by Thursday them follies are growing growing growing :)

I hope that you don't have to do another round :hugs: gl :dust:

Anyone know how much follies will grow per day? I did 100mg of the clomid and wonder/worry if they will be mature enough tomorrow. Also...what do y'all think the minimum size a follie should be before trigger? Sorry for being so pesky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->