anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

blucky - it's typical for follies to grow about 1mm a day, sometimes it's a little more or less. Docs differ on when they're mature, but you're looking for somewhere between 18-22+mm. I wouldn't trigger with a follie smaller than 17mm. You'll typically ovulate 24-48 hours after the trigger shot. GL!!

Had My OD Surgery Yesterday, Got Discharged Today. I'm Feeling Some Soreness, A lot of Pinching Feeling. They Have Put Me On Some Meds. I Have My Next Appt. In A Week. The Doctor Said I Had A Very Severe Case Of PCOS, She Said There Were A Lot Of Cysts & They Were Huge. So I Guess I've Made The Right Decision To Get The Surgery Done. Thanks To All The Ladies Here For Sharing Their Stories! I'll Keep You Guys Updated.

Hi ladies!

Thanks for all ur kind messages!

Cridge - I wish I knew what brought on my labour. However being made redundant just before I was due to start my mat leave and all that stress may have something to do with it... Also I was helping my mum plan a religious shower which was also stressful... So I think it was stress. I wouldnt wish it on anybody!
After spending a week in hospital with placental abruption where the placenta comes away from the uterus, I was induced, at 37 weeks,but luckily the induction worked immediately and 24 hours of labour later, Burhan arrived naturally, however I was a chicken and took the epidural! Lol! I am so glad I was prepped for baby in advance. I just didnt know the gender!

Afj786- i had od on 1/06/2011 and then lost weight and was at my lowest by September 2011. On 12/01/2012 I found out I was pregnant, so I think it took 6 months! Its different for everyone hun, but positivity is the key!

Hope ur op went well! Wish you all the success from the OD!

To all other ladies- baby dust to you all!

<3

afj - i'm glad everything went well! i'm sure you'll see positive effects from the od!

arza - yikes! i'm glad it all turned out okay, but it doesn't sound like a fun process you went through! That's a worry of mine - having something happen late in the game where I'd have to go early. I'm not prepared at all at this point (but will be 95% by this Saturday), but also, dh is spending a lot of time out of town this month. So the very, very earliest I could go without causing major havoc on our lives, would be 37 weeks. I don't even have my hospital tour scheduled until I'm 37 weeks. :wacko:

You're definitely not a chicken for getting the epidural!! Especially if you were induced!! Induced labor is so much harder on our bodies... and I think natural labor is hard enough! I'm fully planning on getting an epidural as soon as I get to the hospital. :haha: That was dh's wish - he doesn't want to see me in all the pain I was in last time. Aww. So you did great! I'm glad everything turned out okay!

afj786 - So glad you had the op, wishing you a speedy recovery. It sounds like you will start to see the benefits soon if you had a severe case. The hardest part now is patience. Don't feel too pressured into expecting immediate results, it takes time for our bodies to settle down afterwards. Good luck for your journey. :hugs:

Azra - Oh wow, what a stressful lead up to the birth. Good call on the epidural too, I was induced with DS and I was in agony. I was one of those women that shouts and screams with every contraction, the midwives kept telling me off saying I'd get a sore throat but I didn't care. :haha: There was a woman in the next room who was also moaning and shouting, so i felt sorry for anyone either on a hospital tour or in the early stages on labour in L&D. Enjoy these precious first few weeks. :cloud9:

Baby dust to all:

:dust:

:haha: Kyla! A friend of mine had her baby a couple months ago and she said the woman in the other room sounded like she was being murdered slowly. That's what I pictured when you said you scream with every contraction. :haha: The things we go through for our children, right?!

Cridge - :winkwink: Yes, that was like me, all shouty, like you see tennis players doing. I just found it was instinctive, and it helped me concentrate on pushing. Then it was all over, DS was born and I didn't get a sore throat at all. :haha:

afj hope you have a speedy recovery and feel better soon.

arzo congrats on your delivery!

afm: just got home from the doc and had a follie at 16 & 18 so I am doing the trigger at 9pm tonight. then some :sex: time then hopefully :spermy: will catch the egg!! I feel very optimistic right now just hope it works!

blucky good luck with triggering and bd'ing :)

afj I hope you have a speedy recovery :hugs: I hope you see the benefits real soon and you're not waiting too long for your :bfp:

arza what a stressful journey, hope you and your lo are doing well?

Cridge can't wait for your lol :ninja: to be here :)

kyla how is your pregnancy going??

Blucky - Good luck :thumbup: Fingers crossed for you.

Scerena - Pregnancy is going well thanks. Feeling tired and achey more now though. Still struggling with boys names, I just don't feel strongly enough about any names at the moment. Will keep researching :coffee: How are you?

kyla aw sorry you feel tired and achey :( I too think boys names are hard!! I guess you will know when you look at him :)

I'm okay I'm in my tww so nothing new to report :)

Hi everyone! Hope all is well! My DH gave me the trigger last night around 11pm then we :sex: an hour or so later... I used softcups and pre-seed thinking it shouldnt hurt anything. He works late tonight but we will def BD when he gets home... I am cooking a special dinner and everything :thumbup:

I have never felt ov pains before but I am assuming I am going to feel them sometime here pretty soon since I did the trigger last night. The doc said that I should be able to take a test on oct 18...if I can wait that long. I will start testing sunday with my IC until they go neg that way I know when the hcg is out of my system...then will prob test a few days after that :dohh:

Really hoping that this is it!!

Scerena where are you in your TWW? should be getting close right? I am still silently stalking your journal :flower:

blucky good luck I hope you catch that egg :hugs: yh they told me to test two weeks after trigger which will be the 11th... I might just wait on af to arrive and test if she's late I am 9 days past trigger and should be about 8dpo... I tested a few days ago and I had a very faint line on my ic so the trigger should be gone now :)

Fx'd you get your bfp this round and yeh you might notice when you ovulate :hugs: gl :)

Hello ladies,:flower:

I see everyone is well,

Maria, 3 months old already, wow,,,, times flies when you having fun hey.:thumbup:
Kyla, I am still battling with names also, but will have the patience, I am sure the name will come up when baby arrives.:happydance:

Afj786- I am glad your OD was successful, and I am positive you will benefit from the results. I was impatient after my OD, but doctor reminded me that everyone is different and our bodies need time to recover from the OD, it is a very evasive internal procedure, especially when one has a bad case of PCOS. So much more can be detected and corrected via that procedure.
If I recall, it took me almost 2 weeks to walk and move around normally, I am a big baby at times. Rest well and take things easy...... Your BFP is on its way shortly!:kiss:

Scerena Hun , how are you doing?
Cridge, is almost time for you hey, and you still traveling around with your big bump,,,,
Anupur , I hope you are well and you family is treating you better ,,,,,, :hugs: to you
Azra, how is baby, please post a pic if you feel comfy doing it,,, wold love to see your little baby boy
Blucky, good luck Hun, I hope you right on target,,,, such that eggy,,,,:winkwink:

If I left out anyone, please forgive me, I have such a baby brain lately,,, :shrug:lol:dohh:

AFM, babybump is really starting to show now,,, although she is laying heavy on my back,,, doc says most of the fluid is situated in the front of my bump and she resting in my back, causing a lot of back pain already, but my leg ain't hurting that much anymore.:thumbup:
I am thinking of purchasing the pregnancy pillow, might make me more comfy at night, is it really effective?
I can't wait for the scan at 20 weeks, it's the anatomy scan, so it will be longer than usual... :happydance:

Hubby has been so over protective of late, I slipped onto my bum while bathing, now he only wants me to shower, altenatively, he will sit in the bathroom whilst I bath.... :shrug:
I love laying in the bath, it's so relaxing...... :cloud9:

What can I use for constipation, it's getting very frustrating now,,:growlmad:,,, the joys of pregnancy (but I LOVE it ):kiss:

Love and baby dust to all you beautiful ladies.......:hugs::kiss:

mommymel cannot believe that your 18 weeks already!!! WOW time flies! I can't wait to find out 100% the sex of your baby :hugs:

Sounds very painful hopefully the pillow can help :hugs:
Aw bless your oh that he will sit in the bathroom whilst you bath that's really sweet :)

Im all good thanks on round 2 of injections in my tww, one more round and then onto egg sharing...

Thanks MommyMel and glad you are doing well! I can see my DH doing the same thing...especially once I start showing!

Scerena how are you in your tww?

I think I am officially in my tww now and its already killing me... this is going to be a LONGG 2 weeks ! I am going to test with my ic's every other day until I can tell that the trigger is out of my system...seems like a lot of ladies have gotten their true bfps about 12 days past trigger. Either way its going to be tough... I am going to just try to stay busy which shouldnt be hard since I am swamped with school work this week with mid terms coming up.

Hi ladies :flower:

MommyMel - A pregnancy pillow is a godsend! Trying to get comfy in bed is so hard, having one of these has really helped me. :thumbup: Aw, how sweet of your hubby protecting you over bathing :cloud9: How long til your next scan?

Scerena & Blucky - I have everything crossed for you.

AFM - I had the rest of my anomaly scan last :happydance: First time round they couldn't see anything as baby was being awkward, but this time everything was clear and well. :cloud9:

Dust to all:
:dust:

Hi everyone, just checking in with you all, sorry I've again been awol!

Hope everyone is keeping well, will catch up with the thread :)

I'm CD40 today in this cycle, had my ov drilling if you remember in July so I had first AF two days after op and then next cycle was about 37 days, this one still no signs of AF, I'm having cramps but theyre not the same as I usually have before AF, I usually have constant dull cramps but these come and go, still feel exactly like AF cramps though so hoping nothing with the op is causing cycles to go mad!

Had my follow up app mid cycle and they are referring me to Royal Fertility clinic in Belfast, I really dont want to do IVF, OH and I already talked about that and its just not something we want to do, I dont think I could cope with it but the Dr assured me they will look at loads of other stuff before that so just waiting for app, apparently waiting list is horrendous but she did tell me not to over panic, thats its very early days following my op and that I did have extensive work done so just to give myself some time.

Anyhow, will catch up now.

www.midnightstardesigns.folksy.com
www.midnightstardesigns.etsy.com

:hi: Cullen

Great to hear from you, thanks for the update as I was wondering how you were getting on.

It is still early days, so frustrating though right? I was all "give me results right now" :winkwink: I had a couple of long cycles after the OD, and annoyingly our bodies do take time to settle after the op.:dohh:

Great re the referral. I'm pretty sure they'll look at other options for you first before IVF, such as Clomid or Femara/Letrozole, but often they want to give us a few months just to see how it goes. It sounds like the waiting list takes care of that. I personally opted for Femara post op, because I'd tried Clomid before my op and it was hit and miss with ovulation, so fancied a change. I'm glad I did as it worked first round, even though I was feeling pretty hopeless about everything and ovulated late so I even had the stress of a negative CD21 blood test.

While TTC, I was taking Pregnacare Conception multivitamins and trying PreSeed too. DH was on the Wellman Conception tablets too, just to boost our chances.

Good luck :hugs: Keep us posted.

hi every lovely ladies,
kyla, mommymel- your pregnancy days running fast hun. Lots of love to both of u and ur lo. Take rest, take proper healthy food and take time to time meds also. By the way both of u have any crazy feeling about any food?​
cridge - do u feel labour pain now? I think now ur belly looks like a huge balloon hun. :haha:
scerena - when will u do ur test? :thumb up: best of luck. Everything crossed for u.​
blucky - hope ur tww runs fast fast and u will get ur bfp this cycle.​
maria - hope ur daughter looks beautiful now as you. Time passed really fastly.​
i think tella and lepear are well. I am now cd 17 and dont know about ovulation. Just doing bd every other day. Our Durgapuja festival start from 20.10.12. We do lots of shopping for this festival. This festival remain for five days. I made two more cross stitch sitting mat. i will attach some festival photo next time.if anyone of u ladies will visit india in future, u are welcome to our house in kolkata. In october here is autum season and u can enjoy festival also.​

Attachments

• 111020121071.jpg
    111020121071.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1
  • 111020121072.jpg
    111020121072.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads