anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

WOW Anupur those are so beautiful!!!!!!!! I would love to travel India one day, but for now i have to work hard to make money to pay for those travels.

All you other ladies, im so sorry i havent been on here much but i have been following on the emails. My life is beyond crazy and i have found that if i come on BnB for just "five" minutes it turns out to be an hour or two so im trying to stay away. I have to much work

GL to all you lovely ladies testing soon and have fun BDing for the rest of you. It is nice to see all the pregnancy tickers on this forum, as last year this time Maria broke the curse and it all started to flow in.

AFM > The witch has arrived in full fury, having lots of cramps so gonna have to take some pain killers. We going out for my bday tonight to have some eat as much as you like sushi and chinese and i definitely dont want to be sore and crampy the whole night.

Me and DH has a pack for this cycle, we not allowed to say no to the other one if they want to BD even if it is just a quicky.

Im praying all my corpus leteum cysts (sp) are gone and not producing anymore progesterone that will delay O again. I will be using the CBFM again this cycle and hope we get atleast a peak this time around.

Will be taking the following:
4 x StaminoGro at night
5mg Folic Acid at night
750mg CoQ10 at night
25mg DHEA twice daily
3 x ProCreation D twice daily (Chinese herbs)
4 x Angus Vitex in the morning
And then also start with the honey with Royal Jelly in

Gonna start reading The Infertility Cure by R Lewis and Bared to you at night when im fed up with medical stuff.

Anupur - beautiful mats!! I look like a huge balloon huh? :haha: Yeah, that about sums it up. A balloon full of water and baby. If only I were as light as a balloon! :haha:

Tella - I have The Infertility Cure. I read it years ago (along with who knows how many books), so I can't remember exactly what she says, but I do remember following some of the things she suggests. You remind me of myself with all the pills, etc. Ahhh - the good ol' days! It'll do you good, I know it!!! Crossing my fingers for your BFP!!!

Hi ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well. Today is a week since my trigger and I had a temp spike this am and I don't know if it means anything but I hope it's a good sign.

Hope y'all have a great day!!

Hello lovely ladies, sorry I haven't been about much recently.

afj - welcome and glad the OD went well. Hopefully you will start feeling the benefits soon and get your BFP.

Arza - Congratulations! It is lovely to hear stories of us OD ladies having babies!

Blucky - glad you got to do the trigger, fingers crossed for you, hope that temp rise is a triphastic chart. When I'm on clomid they don't give me a trigger, is there any reason why you have to do a trigger?

Mommymel, Kyla, Cridge - hope you are all coping with pregnancy well. When I see your tickers I can't believe how time is flying!

Cullen - we were also dead against IVF until recently. I don't know what has changed but we are now probably going to go for it.

Anupur - hope you enjoy the festival. I have lots of Indian colleagues, 2 of them have come over to England to work with us for a couple of months. They are hoping for snow here as they have never seen it before!

Tella - you must be rattling with all of those pills! I really hope you get your peak on CBFM and catch the egg.

Scerena - hope the 2ww is not dragging too much. I always wonder if I'll see you at the clinic!

Sorry if I've forgotten anyone.

AFM - Well, it was all a bit weird for me last cycle. They upped the clomid to 150mg to try and get me to ovulate earlier to increase my luteal phase. I had a bad feeling about it as I had 2 follies on the 100mg. Anyway, after the clomid I was having brown spotting after AF which didn't got, I then started bleeding heavily on CD10, heavier than AF. Went for a scan on CD11 and I had 4 follies, 2 most probably about to pop. I think I ovulated that day! That is so early compared to day 20 last month! Needless to say my lining was very thin due to the bleeding. So they basically said this cycle is a bust. Because I was already bleeding they said that it was too late to start progesterone suppositories. I am now on CD25. The bleeding stopped a few days after ovulation. I am 14 dpo and still no AF (not pregnant either as I was bleeding so heavily we weren't able to BD). This is weird for me as luteal phase is normally 8-11 days but possibly my lining was completely shed when I was bleeding - it was VERY heavy.
So after the scan the sonographer spoke to the consultant who wants to see me to discuss next options. Scerena - I will be seeing Mr Brook this time! So I have an appointment on the 6th of November. We have actually decided that we are going to pay for IVF, we are fed up of all the uncertainties. I always said that I didn't want IVF, but now I am feeling really excited about it and am counting down the days til my appointment.

LPEAR, what does triphastic chart mean? They just gave me the trigger to make sure that the follicles I had ovulated... I have had the trigger since February but have never been able to use it. fx it worked this time... I am so scared I am going to get another BFP next week... but I really hope this is my month!

Lpear - that is so strange to bleed so much mid cycle! :wacko: I'm glad you're moving on and able to feel good about IVF. I hope it's just what you need!!! GL!

Blucky - can't wait to see how things turn out!! FX'd!!

Anupur those mats are very pretty... dont know how I missed them before.

LPear sorry about the midcycle bleeding but fx that IVF takes some stress off and gets you your BFP...

Scerena... I hope the witch stayed away and that you got a bfp... have you tested? I have still been stalking your journal but have not seen any word yet.

I am still just waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

anupur the mats are beautiful :hugs:

tella sorry about af :hugs: and HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday (I wrote in your journal)

lpear I wonder that also!!! We probably have! Mr.brook is lovely Hun, he will get your Ivf journey sorted in no time :hugs:

blucky thanks Hun, I haven't tested :) been very good :)

cridge :hi: how's things going with you and your big :ninja: and your cooking :ninja: ???

kyla thanks :) how are you??? Hope you're pregnancy is all going well :)

cullen yes don't panic yet, your body will settle down soon and hopefully your cycles regulate otherwise there's plenty of meds to try before af :hugs:

ladies who have had the trigger- when should I expect af??? I am 15days past trigger so around 14dpo... I'm having cramps I kind of feel out, just have no idea when the :witch: will show :shrug:

blucky - looking good!!!

scerena - it's funny you ask about big :ninja: and little :ninja:. W has decided to be a ninja for Halloween so he can be "big ninja". :haha: Someone gave him the idea and he wanted to roll with it. He may be feeling a little left out that he didn't have a nickname when I was pregnant with him (he had some cute ones as a baby, but not during pregnancy). People are confused as to why we call our baby Little Ninja. :haha:

I think you should expect af normal time. How long is your typical LP? I think you should :test:!!

My normal lp is 14days (well was last injectables cycle)
I'm confused if I go from the trigger or from 36 hours after???

Aw bless W I am glad that he is all well and is dressing up as a big :ninja: for Halloween that sounds great Hun :) I'm sure he will look really good :)
Aw bless him, I bet he had lovely nicknames as a baby :)

:haha: yh why did you start Calling your baby little :ninja: I've forgot??

:haha: Cause when dh first started trying to feel him kick, he would never kick in the same place twice or would stop altogether. It took dh 2 weeks to finally feel him kick (once I started feeling him from the outside). So dh called him a ninja. He's still the same sneaky ninja he always was. :haha:

Cridge - Little ninjas movements are similar to what we're experiencing. Everytime DH puts his hand on there, baby moves or stops kicking. :haha: Aw, so sweet. I'm getting excited for you as you near your due date.

Lpear - Sorry you're having a confusing cycle, but great that you had good follicles. November is fast approaching, good luck at your appointment.

Blucky - Good luck :hugs:

Scerena - I have everything crossed this is your BFP cycle. I'd be tempted to test soon, but it's stressful so maybe hold out for a day or so. Good luck :hugs:
I'm doing ok thanks pregnancywise, but I've had a lot of problems though with gallstones. :dohh: I've got to have a laparoscopic cholecystectomy to remove my gallbladder early in 3rd trimester :cry: I can't wait until after the birth because of the amount of attacks I'm getting and there is a fear it could turn into pancreatitis or the severe pain could send me into preterm labour. :nope: Otherwise, I'm doing really well and I still hope everyday to read about more bfps on here. :thumbup:

Ooh Kyla - yuck!! I'm so sorry you have to have surgery while pregnant, but I'm sure it will be such a relief! I've been having problems with my gallbladder as well - but not to the point of having stone attacks. It just throbs in pain most of the time. :nope: My doc took bloods to make sure I didn't have a blockage and everything was ok there, so it's just something I have to deal with. But I've heard about the extreme pain that comes with stone attacks and I feel really bad for you!! :hugs:

Kyla I am sorry to hear that you need surgery but hope that it will make you feel better :hugs:

Scerena I dont know how you do it... you are more woman than I... I will only be 8 DPO tomorrow and I already REALLY want to test. I tested yesterday and today just to make sure all the trigger is gone and they were negative (only time I am happy to see a negative hehe)

I know tomorrow is still really early, but I feel different, and feel like this really might be my time. My nips are tender, LOTS of creamy cm, really really tired lately napping much more frequently, my face is breaking out too... so I dont know... This wait is absolutely killing me. Hats off to you scerena there is NO WAY I could do it. ugh

So FF moved my cross hairs this morning and bumped my O date back.... I am now so confused and don't know if I should leave it that way or force it back to the others.. HELP!! What does this mean?

So confused, I took off the + opk from 10-6 and now it's back to normal....

If you triggered cd16 you must've ovulated cd17 and cd18. Looking at your temps cd17 looks the most likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->