anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Thanks Lpear for having a look... that means my chart as it is now is likely the most accurate. Sorry for being such a pain but this tww and charting is driving me wacko! :wacko:

https://i190.photobucket.com/albums...E-9A59-F5B372A196D1-7635-0000066469F249BD.jpg

This is from this am.... I wonder if its the beginning of a BFP or still the FRER picking up the trigger? I tested out the trigger with my IC but they are garbage so I dunno. I will see if it gets darker tomorrow. What do y'all think?

And what do u make of my temp dip?

Blucky - how many days ago was your trigger? I kept getting v faint positives on frer until 12 days past trigger. I think tomorrow's test will be the deal breaker... Good luck!!!

Hi Maria!!! I've been wondering about you lately!

Blucky - I agree with maria - frer's are way sensitive - especially compared to i/c's! So test again tomorrow and if it's darker....!!!! I'm not sure what to think of the temp dip. I never put much stock into implantation dips, although I do believe I had one on my bfp cycle. I think it's a good thing it's still way above coverline, but other than that, I wouldn't think too much about it. Can't wait for an update tomorrow!!

Okay I am going to test tomorrow and if it is darker I know that it is my bfp! we will see fx!

Here is the test from this am. I am pretty sure the line is darker than yesterday... what do yall think?

Attachments

• photo (17).JPG
    photo (17).JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 18
I can definitely see a darker line than the one of yesterday. I even tweaked it abit on my PC and today's come out quickly!!!!!! I think it might just be your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait for tomorrows test, 10dpo is still early so a light test is fine. All the times i triggered (5times) the trigger was out by 7dpo, so fx'd this is your true bfp!!!

It defo looks darker than yesterday. Come on BFP.

Thanks ladies!! I am actually at the doc now bc they wanna take blood so I should know later for sure if its real or not! I REALLY hope so!! Ahh!

keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

It totally looks darker to me!! Woohoo!!! I hope this is it!! Once I started seeing that line, it got darker VERY quickly. I took a test in the am and in the pm and they just kept getting darker and darker. So take another this afternoon!! :winkwink: Can't wait for an update!!

Doc just called!! It's real!!! IM PREGNANT!!! Please stick bean PLEASE!!!!omg!!!

Congratulations! That was quick after the OD! I thought you were looking at your temps. Fantastic news! H & h 9 months.

Huge congrats!!!!! H&H 9 months to you! It's a huge I inspiration to all the girls still waiting to graduate from OD :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->