anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Evening girls, just been catching up, oooh blucky I cant believe it, big massive congrats hun, thats just brilliant, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance::happydance:

Hope this is an omen now girls, whose next???

Me, CD5, AF arrived Thursday so its a new cycle, trying not to get too upset and just keep trying, hopefully it will happen naturally yet x

www.midnightstardesigns.folksy.com
www.midnightstardesigns.etsy.com

15...I'm only 10dpo so I think that's right in line?? I go back Friday to check again

Probably! Mine was 3 the morning of 9 dpo! I'm just curious to know what their thoughts were - if they thought it could have still been the trigger. I do believe it's your bfp though!!! Yay!!! So happy it happened so quickly after your op!

:dance: Yay! Congratulations Blucky - praying for a sticky bean and wishing you a H&H 9 months.

Cullen - Good luck with your new cycle. New cycle = new hope :hugs:

Good luck to everyone still waiting :dust:

AFM - Still waiting for info re gallbladder surgery. Not had another attack since. I am eating a very restricted diet and it's paying off. Sorry to hear Cridge that you're also having trouble from your gallbladder, I believe PCOS makes things worse. Stupid PCOS!

Probably! Mine was 3 the morning of 9 dpo! I'm just curious to know what their thoughts were - if they thought it could have still been the trigger. I do believe it's your bfp though!!! Yay!!! So happy it happened so quickly after your op!

I asked the doctor about that but she said that it was surely a pregnancy and not the trigger... I have been testing everyday to make sure it is getting darker too!

I am just hoping for a sticky bean !

Still getting darker...and I am still in shock:wacko::wacko::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 4
Congratulation Blucky you are so lucky od worked so quickly for you.

Cridge its nearly time. these last few weeks must be the longest ever.

Hope everyone else is ok.

I'm on my 3rd iui as first two were cancelled I'm hoping third time lucky,atleast i want to get to the insemination part. I have cd 9 scan tomoro. xx

nikkia we are really close I'm cd6 not doing iui though, I really hope this cycle goes smoothly for you Hun as you've had a rough couple of cycles :hugs:

cridge OMG Cridge!! I didn't realise you we're so close!!! Can't wait for your lol :ninja: to arrive :happydance:

afm I am on my last and final injects cycle then onto egg sharing I am soooo scared I never thought I would get to the Ivf route :cry: after this cycle it will be a few months break whilst its all getting set up :/

Yippee, I am so happy Bluckly,,,,,,,
Congratulations Hun:happydance::happydance:
I wish you a very happy and healthy 9months!

:hugs::hugs:

Ok, who is next! I am loving this!!!!!! Lol

nikkia we are really close I'm cd6 not doing iui though, I really hope this cycle goes smoothly for you Hun as you've had a rough couple of cycles :hugs:

cridge OMG Cridge!! I didn't realise you we're so close!!! Can't wait for your lol :ninja: to arrive :happydance:

afm I am on my last and final injects cycle then onto egg sharing I am soooo scared I never thought I would get to the Ivf route :cry: after this cycle it will be a few months break whilst its all getting set up :/

Wishing you all the baby dust Scerena,,,,, :hugs:

Thanks mommymel wow can't believe you are nearly 20weeks already eeeek! How you feeling????

Nikkia - Good luck with your scan tomorrow. :thumbup:

Scerena - Good luck to you too with your cycle. :hugs:

Cridge - So excited for you!

MommyMel - Do you have a 20 week scan coming up?

Ladies - I know how hard ltttc is, and I really feel for each of you, following the ups and downs of each cycle. I feel a guilty sometimes coming back and posting on this thread, but I am just waiting for good news and want to offer support. I know that you will all get your bfps and hope that you won't be waiting for long. Sending you all lots and lots of :hugs: and dust

:dust:

Thanks mommymel wow can't believe you are nearly 20weeks already eeeek! How you feeling????

I am feeling much better, nausea is gone, but the back pain is terrible....:dohh:

How are you doing?

Nikkia and Scerena - I hope this next cycle is your last... for 9 months!!

I echo Kyla. I love the women on this thread and come back to support where I can and see the successes. I truly wish each of you didn't have to go through what you are, and I hope to see a bfp for all my OD buddies very soon!!

My entire pregnancy has been going at a snail's pace, but the last couple of weeks have gone really fast for some reason. I'm not overly anxious for baby to arrive (meaning, I'm not going crazy waiting...yet), so I'm hoping these last few weeks (or week, maybe :shock:) go really fast.

Hi ladies

Nikkia - hope you get to insemination and also get your bfp.

Scerena- hope this last injectable cycle is the one! Even if it's not I'm sure the ivf will be the way forward. Egg sharing is so fantastic. My best friend had cancer a few years ago and there was no time to freeze eggs, the chemo has killed off her eggs, she had just done her first round of ivf with donor eggs, unfortunately it didn't work but she has some frozen donor eggs. Without donors people who have suffered horrendous chemo wouldn't be able to have children.

Afm - it's been about 3 weeks since the strange early ovulation and finally af had just arrived! Still waiting for my appointment on 6th Nov to discuss ivf.

Hi ladies... thanks for all the congrats and well wishes! I had my second blood work done today and should get a call later with my results... really praying and hoping for good betas... if all is well I should have my first u/s on Nov 5.

I feel truly blessed that the OD worked so quickly for me...I know it is unusual for it to work so quickly but I am beyond thrilled that it did... I appreciate you ladies being there for me throughout the process.

Fxd for great numbers today and that your scan will be when you expect it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->