anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Beta yesterday was 139 and my first scan is November 5... Now if the next 16 days could just fly by!

Ugh! You have to wait 16 days?! That's pure torture! :haha: I hope it goes by quickly for you!!

Cridge it is DEFINITELY going to be torture... I dont know if I should call my RE and request that they do blood one more time between now and then... I dont know what good it will do but it def wouldnt hurt... besides from my arm looking like a junkie from all the blood work haha... I bruise too easy!!

I had a dream Friday night that DH and I saw the heartbeat... I really hope it is visible on Nov 5.... I cant wait!

hi ladies this is indian festive season now. Many many congratulation blucky. H&H 9month. Scerena hope this last injectable cycle wil do the trick for u. Hope everyone is well. I am now cd28 but dont know about ovulation. Just enjoy our festivals now. I upload some pic for u guys.

Attachments

• Durga1.jpg
    Durga1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 4
  • Durga2.jpg
    Durga2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Durga.jpg
    Durga.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 4
Decided to start a pregnancy journal...feel free to check it out https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...9-pregnant-our-first-nugget.html#post22381929

:hi: all sorry I haven't been on much... Just a flying visit...

blucky congrats have a h&h 9 months :)

anopur thanks Hun, loving the pics it's all so beautiful :) hoping you get a surprise bfp :hugs:

cridge & mommymel I hope your pregnancies are both going well :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else I haven't had a chane to read back through :hugs:

:hi: all sorry I haven't been on much... Just a flying visit...

blucky congrats have a h&h 9 months :)

anopur thanks Hun, loving the pics it's all so beautiful :) hoping you get a surprise bfp :hugs:

cridge & mommymel I hope your pregnancies are both going well :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else I haven't had a chane to read back through :hugs:

Thanks Hun,,,,,,, hope all is well with you.
I LOVE you profile pic!!!!!! I had such a good laugh,,,,

Have an awesome day,

Thanks Hun made me laugh too :haha:

I'm doing good thanks had a cd11 scan yesterday-
10mm and 11mm loads of little ones... Lining 7.5mm

Go back Friday they trigger from anything 16+ so should trigger Friday at the earliest otherwise likely Saturday- trying to make my body hold out until Sunday when the kids go!!!

I also started to set up the egg sharing process hopefully I will be set to go in march/April next year- got to get my amh bloods done fri to determine wether I am Eligable for the programme, then if I am counselling- and HIV tests 3 months apart (sucks I'm with the same man!)
But thought I'd start setting things up- looks like I'm goin to be having a 4/5 month break before the Ivf, so thought I'd start setting things up!

Do you have anymore scans??

I went for cd 14 scan today and I have a 16.5,16.3 and a 16mm follies's so its all go I trigger tonight at 21.00 and iui fri at 13:00. Is that about the right time for iui? Thought that seemed a little late. Also how long did you hubbys obstain b4 insemination?? xx

Hi girls, sorry I'm being also quiet but I'm still very busy with the softcup stuff. It's a lot of work.we have a admin lady now to assist us with the paperwork

Scerena, Fxd for trigger soon. And a bfp!!!!!!!!

Nikkia, yay for 3 follies! Gl with the trigger. We where told to BD the night of trigger and then abstain till iui. My iui s was also later in the afternoon.

Gl to all the other ladies still working hard towards those bfp's!!!!!

nikkia that's amazing news third time lucky :) so glad this cycle went smoothly for you this time!!
Gl and I hope you get your bfp in a couple of weeks :hugs:

tella how's things going on the ttc front? So glad that you are staying busy which helps take your mind off ttc :hugs:
Hoping you get a natural bfp soon Hun :hugs:

:hi: everyone

Nikkia - Great news!! Fingers crossed this is your bfp cycle. Looking forward to hearing your updates, good luck tomorrow. :hugs:

Scerena - Good luck to you also for tomorrow/Saturday for the trigger. If you get that far, egg sharing is such a wonderful, generous thing. :thumbup: I forgot to ask you, have you ever been offered/tried Femara/Letrozole?

Good luck to everyone else with their cycles and big hugs to my fellow expectant ladies :friends:

kyla :nope: just clomid and cause I was clomid resistant it was onto injectables... I will ask at the clinic when I speak to the fs in november 15th- but it hasnt been suggested so not sure if they use it and wether they will use it after injectables for me? I just hope that I can get my :bfp: otherwise I am going to make the most of enjoying my break...
I was going to ask him about putting my on metformin on my break though, even though Im not insulin resistant- its meant to be good with pcos for helping with testosterone or something :shrug:

Hows your pregnancy going? All well I hope??? :hugs:

Scerena I have been on metformin for about 5 months and I am not insulin resistant and it has helped substantially with my pcos symptoms.

blucky Yes I have heard so much good things about metformin, so I really want to give it a go on my break, the doc said he would prescribe me it but couldnt as I am under the care of my fs- so I am just going to tell my fs that and hopefully he wont try challenging that decision!!!

How's things going with you, how are you feeling any symptoms?

The side effects of the metformin are brutal in the beginning....so be prepared for that!

I am feeling okay overall so far... more tired than normal, and an unusual craving to put hot sauce on everything. But that is about it so far. I had my blood taken again today to check betas should get a call tomorrow to know... and get to see the lil nugget for the time in 11 days!

Scerena - I'm on met and I am insulin resistant. It hasn't done a great deal for me. I can't drink alcohol when I'm on it as it makes me ill. I've lost a stone which has taken my bmi to slightly underweight. I suppose I have to remember that it's helping my insulin levels which might help prevent diabetes. It's also good at preventing miscarriage apparently.

One week and four days till my appointment to discuss ivf!

Scerena - Sorry for the long post. :haha:
I started on Metformin after my op. At first, it took a bit of getting used to as I was having frequent upset tummy problems but I soon got used to it and saw it as a necessary step. I have never been tested for Insulin Resistance, so I have no idea if I am or not, but I believe it contributed to my BFP. After a few months of not ovulating post op, my FS gave me the choice of Clomid or Femara. I had hit and miss ov on Clomid so I opted to Femara and it worked first cycle.

I asked about Femara because reports suggest that it can be effective with Clomid resistance as they work in different ways. Clomid binds to estrogen receptors whereas Femara inhibits the enzyme which actually produces estrogen. I think in my case my body was probably producing too much estrogen which was acting as a natural contraceptive. I know some FS wont prescribe it, I had to see the top FS at my hospital who is considered a pioneer locally for using it and he's had a high success rate where clomid has failed. He's the only one at the NHS trust who is authorised to prescribe it. I also know that some FS won't prescribe metformin either without proven insulin resistance but I was lucky in that mine did.

I was wondering if your FS would consider trying you on a combination of Metformin and Femara while you are waiting for your egg sharing to see how you respond?

Blucky - Aww 11 days to go! :happydance: Hope the wait goes quickly for you.

Lpear - :happydance: Good luck at your appointment hun. Really hope you can get started very soon.

Thanks for all the info ladies :)
I don't think they will do much- if they don't then I don't mind... My doc will prescribe me metformin...

I'm looking towards Ivf anyway- had my bloods done and have to have a repeat HIV blood test in 3 months and then we can start- in the meantime they will find me a match and counselling etc :) I'm scared of getting my amh results as that determines wether I can egg share or not...

lpear can't wait to hear all about your Ivf appointment :)

blucky hope time flies so you get to see your nugget :)

kyla I will ask him on the 15th I've heard good things about femara it's just he did say it was injectables and then Ivf :shrug:

Scerena I am really sorry you are going through such a hard time with this. I think about you all the time and how strong you are.... I don't think I could do it, you're more of a woman than I am! You are going to be an AMAZING mother one day. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->