anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

blucky aw thank you that is really sweet :hugs: I thought after surgery I would be lucky but now I know that I will have to do Ivf so I am mentally prepared now just wish that their wasn't a long wait!
You will be an amazing mother also Hun, you've had ops and meds and I think that makes you realise just how special your baby is going to be :hugs: :hugs:

I think that with all we've been through, everyone in here, that will with all be grateful, compassionate, loving, and wonderful mothers. It's only a matter of time.

I can't wait until everyone has their bfp :hugs: it's so true we will be the best mums ever :)

Hello, well thats me done. It all seemed to go well. Dh sperm count was lower than normal at 5 million dose that sound low to you? But he had doubled him motility from last sa.I made the mistake of telling him i was a wee bit dissapointed with that, he snapped and said it only takes one! and was in a mood. I couldn't help myself. DH is 16 years older than me so i guess his count is not going to be that of a twenty or thirty something. Hope your all ok?? xx

Nikkia - :hugs: I don't know much about SA and the count, but I don't think that sounds terribly low. Is your DH taking anything to improve the situation at all? My DH took Wellman Conception. LTTTC is so stressful, I really hope you get your BFP really soon.

Blucky - Aw, an appleseed. :happydance: Woo hoo! How are you feeling?

Scerena - Good luck for your appointment hun.

AFM - Feeling fine mostly. Got my Glucose Tolerance Test tomorrow, yuck. Hoping you're all doing well and sending lots and lots of dust

:dust:

Kyla he takes vit c and zinc. Is sa has always been fine never any problems, its just this time. He thinks its fine and not bothered but when i read stuff it seems a little low.
I had bad pain today and had to have scan i now have mild ohss.

Kyla I can't belive your 25 weeks so fast! xxx

Kyle I feel good overall. Much more tired than I usually am, much hungrier than I normally am, and already starting to get cravings like crazy. No m/s yet.

I have my first u/s on FRIDAY and I cant wait! I am anxious to see how many there are! I had my betas tested Thursday (20 DPO) and they were 1903... sooooo happy that they are rising nicely!

Sorry I didn't update yesterday the scan results were-
8.9 lining
21mm follicle

TRIGGERED yesterday :happydance: last cycle so my only chance left before Ivf please keep everything crossed for me :hugs:

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Blucky :happydance: Great numbers! I hope the next few weeks fly by for you until your 12week scan.

Scerena [-o< I have everything crossed for you.

Nikkia - It seemed really slow at first for me, but things are speeding up now, or at least it feels like it. 99 days to go til EDD. Really hoping everyone waiting can join me. Hope you're feeling better today with the ohss. :hugs:

This is for the lady who asked about ovarian drilling on another post-

Hi Girls, im SUPER excited to share with you that i got my first EVER peak on my CBFM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

We bd'd last night and will for sure again tonight. Using lots of Conceive Plus, hope it helps.

Hello ladies, I've not posted on here in ages!!!! But I do read all your updates.

Scerena - I have everything crossed for you! I got my bfp the cycle before starting NHS IUI followed by IVF! Tons of babydust and lots of heavy nappies flying your way!!!!
Nikkia - did you have IUI? Now I don't know if this is true or not but I read several times that cycles with ohss are more successful than without it so fingers crossed! On the SA - it's wrong to make any conclusions on just the one SA. Especially when in the past things were fine. So many things affect it that it could have been a one off! DH could have had a cold, or been in a hot tub or just been under the weather - all that has an effect.

Tella - I still remember how exciting it was to get positive opk's and a Peak on the cbfm!!! I swear by conceive plus (preseed) so keeping everything crossed for you!

Kyla - less than 100 days, wow! It will fly by! Enjoy every kick - I miss pregnancy sometimes... Do you know what you are having?

Blucky - good luck for your first scan! But don't worry if they can't see hb yet, it may just be too early!

Hi ladies

How is everyone?

It's so good to hear from you Maria! I hope Sophia is well.
Tella ..... Yay, that's awesome !!!! BFP on its way ,,,,,,, yippeeee

We have found a name for baby!!!!!! She will be called Jenna-Li, named after my late mom. I was so emotional when my daughter came up with that name,,,,, it just sounds so perfect,,,,
I have started to feel some serious kicks from inside,,,,, especially before I go to sleep,,,, she seems to be active until I a fall asleep,,,,,

Take care all you beautiful ladies,,,, mwah

Yayy tella that is exciting! Good luck and FXd for you!

Cant wait for my scan tomorrow! I am sooooo excited it feels like Christmas eve! My DH is excited too! I know it might still be a lil early for the heartbeat, but still hope to see it nonetheless. Also, I cant wait to see how many are in there! I had 2 mature follies when I triggered so we will see!

Hope you all are doing swell and Scerena I still have everything crossed for you this cycle!

Yay Tella!!! I'm so happy that your body seems to be doing what it should! FX'd for your bfp very soon!!! :dance:

Mommymel - I'm jealous you have a name picked out! It's a great name too!! We're still struggling! 4 days to go and we'll have to decide though. :winkwink:

Blucky - I failed to mention in your journal... can't wait for your scan tomorrow!!!

Tella - :wohoo: That's just wonderful news. I'm so excited for you - sending you lots and lots of dust.

Maria - We are team :blue: :happydance: I didn't mind either way, but glad to have found out and extra happy to be able to resuse lots of DS's things. Are you planning Sophia's First Christmas? :cloud9:

MommyMel - What a beautiful name!! So perfect too that your daughter chose it. Adorable!

Blucky - Hooray for sweetpea! Have a wonderful time at your scan. :thumbup:

Cridge - 4 days :ninja:!! We now have a short list of names, but nothing stands out really so still looking. Boys names are so hard to pick.

Scerena - Still got my fingers crossed for you too. :hugs:

Is nose bleeds normal during pregnancy during summer,,,,,, blood runs down my chin.... It's very hot here in Cape Town SA,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->