anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

MommyMel, i have read quite a bit that it is normal, It is due to the increased volume of blood in the body during pregnancy.

WOW that is such a gorgeous name for your little girl!!!!!!!!!!! I can imagine being emotional about it, i would have been to. When we seeing a bump pic?

I do hope the conceive plus has helped, im keeping my fx;d that DH would want to BD again tonight as i got my second Peak so O is today!!! But we do have alot of spermies in place. Have bd'd the last two nights.

Cridge it is almost time :happydance:

Blucky, cant wait for an update!

Kyla, its nice to be able to use alot of DS stuff as baby stuff is expensive.

Scerena > Fx'd this is our cycle girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mommymel - yes, nose bleeds are definitely common during pregnancy!

Tella - keeping fx'd for you!!!

Looks like our family is going from 2 to 4 with a quickness! Its twins!!:wacko::wacko::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 10
Maria Thank you :hugs: I hope I follow your :bfp: success! How are you and Sophia doing??

Mommymel Aw what a beautiful name hun :hugs: so thoughtful of your daughter that I can imagine being so emotional :hugs: :hugs:

blucky Thank you :hugs: Yay for twins :happydance: congrats :)

Kyla Thank you I hope all is going well?

Tella Thanks hun I have everything crossed for you too hun we over deserve our vhance we have been through sooooo much and you have been through even more than myself :hugs: :dust:

cridge :hi: how are you hun??? Any signs yet??? Soooo excited for you!!!

Hi ladies haven't been on in awhile was busy getting married :) got my ovary drilling done back In march and was giving 3 months of clomid 50mg with no look and consultant said my bloods where crap his words not mine and put me on 100mg for another 3 months told me if that didnt work it would on to bigger things so I'll be back to see him in December ! Congratulations Maria an your little princess hope your enjoying motherhood . Congratulations bluckycharmed twins you most be soo happy wishing you a healthy pregnancy . When did u get the drilling done ??

Bride - :hi: I was wondering how you were getting on, nice to hear from you. Sorry your 50mg clomid has been rubbish, I don't think that's a strong dose but they have to start off small because of the risk of OHSS. Fingers crossed the 100mg works, but December is getting very close to move onto new options. Good luck :thumbup:

Blucky - :happydance::happydance: Woo hoo! Twins! How marvellous! Congratulations hun.

Scerena - I'm feeling ok thanks, all is well with bump. I had my glucose tolerance test done this week, haven't heard back yet so hoping that's fine. :flower:

Bride - I always insisted we go straight to 100mg of clomid once I knew my body didn't respond well at all to 50mg. It just isn't high enough.

Kyla - I hope you passed the gtt!!

Blucky - you must be in shock, a happy one! Sis they see hb in both bubbas? Congrats on twins, hun! Always something special about twins!

Bride - good to have you back! How did the wedding go? I'm sorry clomid hasn't worked yet. How is your weight? Are you a "lean" pcos'er?

MommyMel - that's a lovely name! And yes nose bleeds are very common unfortunately!

Nikkia - how are you doing?

Scerena - loads and loads of baby dust :dust:

Blucky OMG brilliant. I'm a twin and my twin has twins I loving being a twin she is my best friend.

Maria I'm doing ok i went for another scan yesterday and my ovaries have got bigger,so i had blood test which are all ok. I'm now classed as moderate ohss! Thank god i Don't have to many symptoms. I hope to god its a good sign I have also read it could be, but I'm def not getting my hopes up.
I hope your doing ok and the sleep deprivation isn't getting you down to much.

Cridge I will be thinking of you on monday and i hope things all go well. And he just slipps out:haha: xx

Haha Nikkia! I hope he slips out too! It's a good thought, right? :haha:

Blucky - you must be in shock, a happy one! Sis they see hb in both bubbas? Congrats on twins, hun! Always something special about twins!

Bride - good to have you back! How did the wedding go? I'm sorry clomid hasn't worked yet. How is your weight? Are you a "lean" pcos'er?

MommyMel - that's a lovely name! And yes nose bleeds are very common unfortunately!

Nikkia - how are you doing?

Scerena - loads and loads of baby dust :dust:

Yes maria got to see both heart beats !! It was amazzzzing! It was weaker/lighter in "sac B" but hoping that it is more pronounced when we got back on Friday. You could still see it tho for sure. We were/are in shock! Unbelievable!!

Cridge I will be thinking about you tomorrow and for the next couple days! Best of luck to you maam and good luck trying to get some sleep tonight!!

Blucky, huge congrats on your twins. After ltttc I won't mind twins so that I don't have to real with ttc ever again.

Cridge, good luck today!!!!!! Hope everything goes as planned and your miracle is in your arms in no time!

Bluckly ,,,, twins..,.,.,.,.,oh my gosh,,, that wonderful! :happydance:
You are double blessed! Lol:thumbup:

Cridge! Thinking of you Hun, I hope and pray everything goes smoothly and well...... I am so excited for you. :hugs:

Hi Please help. Is 11dpiui to early to test? I caved and tested today. I'm freaking out as i poas and looked at it for about 2-3mins bfn then went for a shower which took 5 mis or so then when i came back faint bfp. SO unsure if evp line or what! so went to the supermarket and go a pack of 2 test then after about 4 mins a very faint but def there BFN. wHAT DO YOU ALL THINK??

Hey Everyone, Its been a month since my surgery and i haven't gotten my period yet. I've spoken with my doctor and she said to wait till the end of the week, if nothing then get a pregnancy test done and then speak with her. I'm concerned because what if the surgery didn't work? or is it even possible to get pregnant so fast after the surgery? i'm a bit worried. Has anyone here had a similar experience?

Nikkia - I'm not sure hun, it is early for testing but some bfps will show up at this point. I'm guessing that you didn't use first morning urine for the second lot of tests? That would make a difference at this early stage I think as the hormones wouldn't be as concentrated later in the day. Fingers crossed for you that it's not an evap line, can you post a pic for us to look at?? :hugs:

afj - Try not to worry it's still very early days, your hormones will be all out of whack following the op, your body will be wondering what on earth happened. :hugs: It is possible to get pregnant very soon after the operation, but also likely that your cycles needs some time to restore and settle down. Most Docs/FS like to see a couple of months of cycles to see the pattern. Keep us posted on how you get on with your Dr. :thumbup:

How do i put pic's on? Neither were first morning urine kyla.

I'm really tying not to get hopes up as I know it could still be the trigger as I'm only 13days post trigger. I knew should never have tested but I'm off work with this ohss as been going mad. I don't think i can tell my hubby i tested he may freak i done it early. I spoke to the clinic this morning b4 i tested and they said i could test friday morning! What am I like! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->