anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Nikkia it could but too early, but I got my BFP at 9dpo. I tested my trigger out, waited 2 days, then saw 2 lines! It was REALLY faint but much darker the next day.

I was ment to say second test after 4 mins was BFP! Not BFN. Could it still be trigger?? xx

Nikkia - what tests have you been using? If its a cheap ic then anything after 5mins could be an evap. I'd get a free hun.
If you are 11dpiui then you must be at least 12 days past trigger and its highly unlikely it's still trigger. Tomorrow will be critical because if its bfp then it should get darker! I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!!

Nikkia - what tests have you been using? If its a cheap ic then anything after 5mins could be an evap. I'd get a free hun.
If you are 11dpiui then you must be at least 12 days past trigger and its highly unlikely it's still trigger. Tomorrow will be critical because if its bfp then it should get darker! I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!!

Thanks Maria, I got too cheap midstream urine test from Tesco. Sorry to sound thick but I'm not sure what all the abrivations for tests mean:blush:
I triggerd 13 days ago i had iui after 40 hrs later. xx

Nikkia - I think you should be far enough away from the trigger, but I don't know enough about it. It's good that you're getting a faint without the first morning urine too, really have everything crossed for you. I agree with Maria, see if you can get a First Response Early Result pregnancy test and test with your first wee of the morning. Sending you lots of dust

:dust:

ps I don't know how to get pics up either, maybe someone can help?

Nikkia - sorry to post again - these are good if you can get to Tesco tonight:
https://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=267415302

:hugs:

Nikkia - sorry to post again - these are good if you can get to Tesco tonight:
https://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=267415302

:hugs:

Thank you kyla for being lovely. I will try tonight but my hubbys home and i don't want to tell him tonight. . xxx

Lol! Frer is first response early result - exactly as per link Kyla posted! They are th most sensitive and reliable tests out there.

Can't wait to hear how you get on!!!

Good luck nikkia I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Keepin my fingers crossed nikkia!!!! The trigger will be gone.

Hello ladies,I'm now 12piui and 14dp trigger. I tested this morning (not first urine) and still got a BFP on the first response test. It was only slightly lighter than the test line. And darker than the tesco cheap one. I still feel I can't get excited as still dunno about the trigger. I told my hubby he was fine but said he wont belive it till friday which is official test day. My ohss seems to have gone down hill a little i feel very bloated and uncomtable today. I'm waiting for the clinic to call back I know there not much they can do. Thank you for all being so lovely on the rollercoaster ride we are all or have been on. xxx

Hello ladies,I'm now 12piui and 14dp trigger. I tested this morning (not first urine) and still got a BFP on the first response test. It was only slightly lighter than the test line. And darker than the tesco cheap one. I still feel I can't get excited as still dunno about the trigger. I told my hubby he was fine but said he wont belive it till friday which is official test day. My ohss seems to have gone down hill a little i feel very bloated and uncomtable today. I'm waiting for the clinic to call back I know there not much they can do. Thank you for all being so lovely on the rollercoaster ride we are all or have been on. xxx

Huge Congrats Nikkia~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is for certain your BFP!!!!!!! :bfp:

The trigger will definitely be out, the avarage days is 7-10 dyas for it to be out of your system plus the test are getting darker so your little bean is producing HCG which is the only reason the test can go darker.

Glad to hear the OHSS is better but its gonna get worse with the BFP as hcg increases the symptoms but hey it is all worth it!!! Your preggies lady!!!

CONGRATS nikkia :wohoo: have a h&h 9months :hugs: you best believe this as your trigger will be long gone and especially not dark by now :)

Soooo happy for you- we had our OD done the same month so really hoping you pass some good luck over here for me :hugs:
Well done Hun you done it :hugs: :happydance:

Hi Ladies, Sorry i have been MIA, but i was going through a really bad time with all my cancelled IUIs!!!

Congrats to Nikkia & Bluckycharmed (wow twin) on your new pregnancies!!!

Cridge where are you? have you had your baby yet??? hope you had a easy delivery

Scerena, Tella all the best on this cycle, Tella i know this as been a long and difficult journey for you, KMFX for you both!!!

Kyla, Mommymel can't believe that you guys have already passed 20 weeks, its going by so fast!!!

Maria, your baby girl is adorable!

AFM, i am 2dpiui, i am very hopeful that i will get my BFP this cycle, we had 4 mature eggs this cycle so i am really hoping that atlease 1 of the eggs will be my baby. At this point i would love to have TWIN. Let see if i will be the next OD graduate with TWIN.

Nikkia - Congratulations!! :happydance:
I understand your caution, because I know how DH and I were when I got my BFP. You start to think you're seeing things. He still wanted someone in a medical profession to confirm I was pregnant, didn't believe the BFP lines and had to go out and buy lots of different tests including the Clear Blue digital one that said in words 'pregnant'.....and he still didn't really believe it 100% until we went to the 12 weeks scan and he saw the baby on the screen.
Looking logically at your results, as others have said it is past the trigger now to count (I know Friday will be the big day for you), you're getting a good BFP line and not even with first morning urine which surely can't the the trigger, I'm pretty sure that this is it for you!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 months, so happy for you :cloud9:

:hi: Keisha!!

Lovely to hear from you. Big :hugs: for having a rough time, fingers crossed for you that this is your BFP cycle. 4 mature eggs is marvellous!! Sending you lots of positive vibes and dust

:dust:

Hi Ladies, Sorry i have been MIA, but i was going through a really bad time with all my cancelled IUIs!!!

Congrats to Nikkia & Bluckycharmed (wow twin) on your new pregnancies!!!

Cridge where are you? have you had your baby yet??? hope you had a easy delivery

Scerena, Tella all the best on this cycle, Tella i know this as been a long and difficult journey for you, KMFX for you both!!!

Kyla, Mommymel can't believe that you guys have already passed 20 weeks, its going by so fast!!!

Maria, your baby girl is adorable!

AFM, i am 2dpiui, i am very hopeful that i will get my BFP this cycle, we had 4 mature eggs this cycle so i am really hoping that atlease 1 of the eggs will be my baby. At this point i would love to have TWIN. Let see if i will be the next OD graduate with TWIN.

HI :wave: its been a while :hugs: Im kmfx for your 4 eggies and a set of twins. A instant family would be fine with me as well. This TTC crap is to hard, dont want to go through it again.

Thank you all so very much, but i really can't let myself belive it yet. Friday can't come soon enough. I'm feeling so uncomftable today with this ohssI hope its because the raised hcg! At the min I just can't let myself belive it. I will test again tommorow. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->