anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi Nikkia, I totally understand how you're feeling. Roll on Friday! Two sleeps to go! Would a pregnancy blood test be an option for you?

Been in A&E tonight as ohss got bad. Home now uss tomorrow,they also took more blood one was hcg so will get results in morning, I will know for sure then. What would the level be if i was preg?? xx

Congratulations NIKKIA!!! Although I know you don't want to believe it yet! Frer don't lie especially if the line is so clear!

I got my bfp on 9dpo on Frer. My line was barely visible and my blood hcg was 17.5!!! It was considered "borderline" because it could still be a chemical pregnancy. I'd say your levels will be close to 100.
Keep an eye on the ohss. Are you taking progesterone supplements? That bloated feeling might only get worse because your progesterone grows through the roof! Can't wait to hear what your levels are tomorrow.

Oh and my DH wouldn't believe the two lines, not until I had a blood test!

Nikkia - Sorry you're having ohss problems. Look out for dehyrdation. Did they give you some painkillers? Fingers crossed for good blood results tomorrow, looking forward to hearing your update. :hugs:

nikkia I hope your beta comes back high Hun :hugs: sorry you've been in a&e hunni :hugs:

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Nikkia above is the beta chart that I used to help me understand my betas. Good luck!!

Hi All well its official I'm in shock and if i didn't feel so unwell with ohss i would be jumping up and down! My beta hcg was 78 thats from last night so 12dpiui,not sure when i ovulated. So now I'm thinking is that ok? I have to go back to hospital today and may have to stay in as feel awfull. Thank you all for you support,part of me still feels its not real and I can't let myself belive it. I mean we been trying 5 flipping years and never so much as a sniff of a bfp. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw congrats nikkia fantastic news :wohoo: you deserve this soooo much and I hope you have a h&h 9months and can jump up and down soon :hugs:

Scerena I so hope its you next you also deserve this. xxx

Huge congrats NIKKIA! This thread is truly magical!

The levels are great! Actually the level itself doesn't really matter so much. What's critical is that hcg at least doubles every 48 hours. Is there any chance you can ask for repeat bloods tomorrow?

:dance: Congratulations Nikkia!! :dance:

Absolutely brilliant and inspirational news, this has really made my day! Your levels sound great to me, will you get a repeat test done on Friday? Officially wishing you a H&H 9 months :cloud9:

Thanks ladies. Just coming out of hosp as been I pain. Dr said he can't def confirm if pregnant as numbers are low and could poss be trigger. I have another test booked for monday so 3 days to wait. I will test again tommoro and call my clinic as planned. .now I feel in termoil. Xx

Would trigger still be at 70 though??? Argh how annoying! Are you having another beta done tomorrow???
How's the pain now??? :hugs:

Still in pain. I dunno about trigger he didn't like to say one way or the other. He was just the junior dr, but still I can't help but think the worst. Next beta is monday! X

I have everything crossed for you for Monday :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Nikkia - :dohh: for junior doctors!! I can see why he was being cautious, he really doesn't know so wants to be cautious.
Surely if it was the trigger there is no way the BFP line would be getting darker, it would be fading, especially since you've tested today which is just 24 hours away from the day they told you to test. I'm staying positive for you. :hugs:

NIKKIA - it's no way trigger at this stage, and definitely not in the 70's!!! Of course doctors always want to be cautious because its a huge thing to confirm pregnancy if in fact it's not there. But I'm pretty confident if you did a FRER tomorrow and Sunday that test line will start getting darker than control!

If you have another blood test on Monday your levels should have doubled twice! Look after yourself and take things very easy!

Keisha - it must be your turn next!!! You've been waiting the longest of us all so I'm sending lots of :dust: for this IUI cycle!

Nikkia I am pretty sure that this is your BFP for sure! When I was 11DPtrigger and 10DPO my beta was just 15, then at 14DPO (15dpt) it was up to 139... COngrats girl!

Hello, Well i ended up staying in hospital for pain control. Just home I spoke to the clinic who said I'm def pregnant and they are going to book me for a 7 week scan. I'm going back to my local hospital monday for scan on ovaries and hcg test. As soon as i got in the door i poas and def positive I'm 14dpiui 16 post trig, i compared it to the other 50 million others and its lot darker.I'm feeling very sick today I've not vomited but so icky.No sure ifthats the ohss I've been right of my grub and this is very unlike me. Hope your all ok?? xxx

Scerena when do you test?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"