anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Fantastic news Nikkia!!! I am so pleased for you that finally you've got confirmation. :happydance: So happy! :cloud9: Really looking forward to hearing about your pregnancy journey, may the next 12 weeks to the scan date fly by for you. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Ladies - more proof - never, ever give up!! We've said it before, not one of us can go on defying medical science forever and I still, truly believe everyone will go on to get their BFPs. :thumbup:

Hi Maria no unfortunately im not a lean pcoser I wish had lost two stone before my wedding but put on 6 pounds while on honeymoon etc so I'm trying to focus on losing weight !! Story of my life :) if I'm no responding to clomid its not making me ovulate at all what's next what does iui invole ? I'm in Ireland so we have to pay for everything ourselves !!! Congratulations Nikkita delighted for you hope everything goes smoothly for you :) did u ovulate on clomid at all ??

Bridetobe I didnt ov on clomid at all before my OD...apparently my body wasnt even thinking about it.

Hi Bride, If you've never ovulated on Clomid either before or after the OD then if is definitely time to try something else. I'm not sure what they'll move you onto. Am I right in thinking you had your op in spring? Do you have a follow up appointment, usually they'll see you after 6 months.

After I had my op, they gave me the option of trying Clomid again - which had been hit and miss ovulation or moving onto Femara (also called Letrozole). Femara has a good success rate in women who have not responded to Clomid. I don't know if this is an option available to you as not all FS will prescribe is as it's an 'off label' use of the drug (my FS is the only one in the NHS trust here authorised to use it), but it *may* be cheaper than a round of IUI for you to try for a few months? Good luck with your next stage. :hugs:

Hi Maria no unfortunately im not a lean pcoser I wish had lost two stone before my wedding but put on 6 pounds while on honeymoon etc so I'm trying to focus on losing weight !! Story of my life :) if I'm no responding to clomid its not making me ovulate at all what's next what does iui invole ? I'm in Ireland so we have to pay for everything ourselves !!! Congratulations Nikkita delighted for you hope everything goes smoothly for you :) did u ovulate on clomid at all ??

Hello, I never ovulated on clomid even after the od. I started to respond to 150mg but had terrible tripple vision so had to stop. I had to loose 3 stone to get my treatment i so no how you feel I'm still not small now but my bmi is lower,its so flipping hard but o so worth it. xxx

Hi kyla ya I got my od done in March and they gave me months clomid 50mgto take I went bak In August and the consultant told me my day21s were crap is excat words and they put me on 100mg I'm back in December he told me if this doesn't work it's on to bigger things ! My main concern is to try lose some weight that's always the first thing they say to me . Nikkita did u take injections with the iui I'm not really sure how it works ?

Bride - are you in Metformin? It's just very many pcos'ers especially those overweight are insulin resistant which means loosing weight is very difficult.
Well done on losing 2 stone though!

IUI us usually with injectable drugs. What's your DHs SA like?

NIKKIA - how are you feeling?

Bride I took injections from day 2-17 of fsh to develop the follicles and when they were at a matture size i took another injection to make me ovulate 40 hours later i was inseminated,we also bd that night and the next morning.Is this an option for you guys?

Maria I'm feeling ok def bit better I do keep getting some bad cramps,is this normal/? Also been feeling sick on and off not sure if this is the ohss or not. I just want to know what my beta is on monday, I feel i can't enjoy this yet untill then. xxx

Ya I think we will dicuss this with our consultant in dec it would be much better financially for us over ivf only two days left until Monday yay

I Went To The Doctor Yesterday & I Found Out That I'm 2 Weeks PREGNANT!!!! I'm so excited and literally i cannot believe it!

Huge congrats!! Look after yourself, H&H 9 months!!!?

afj786 - :dance: Wow! That is absolutely wonderful news!! Congratulations! Wishing you a H&H 9 months. :cloud9:

Who's next ladies!! :happydance:

Huge congrats!! Look after yourself, H&H 9 months!!!?

Congrats afj brilliant news :)
Yes Maria I'm on glucophage 1000mg a day I'm a nightmare at taken tablets tho I really need to take them everyday I just hate taken tablets Im such a baby :)

Nikkia - How are you feeling? :hugs:

Lpear - how did you get on at your IVF appointment?

afj - huge congratulations! How did that happen?! Did you suspect anything? Did you take a hpt?

Bride - I used to take 1500gr of glucophage a day for over a year and then throughout pregnancy. I really do believe it helped together with other things. But it does take a while to start working.

Hello, My hcg today 17dpiui was 577 and progesterone was 180 they like to see above 50. I'm so pleased. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->