anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

I might try increase myself to 1500mg a day I work in a pharmacy so I can get what I need I just always feel horrible taken them but of they help get a bfp then there worth it :)

OH MY GOSH................. i have been away from here for a week and there are already 2 BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yipee::dance:congratulations Nikkia and AFJ786 :dance::wohoo:
:wohoo: :wohoo:

this is awesome..... i think i should pop in every two weeks ....:winkwink:
I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months .......:hugs::friends:

how are al the ladies doing ? i hope and pray everyone is keeping well and keeping the hopes alive, its not easy to feel despondant, but there are so many of us who after trying for so long (some longer than others) and feel like there is no hope, ther IS hope........ we have all come so far, cant turn back now....
Anupur > how are you doing lady, i hope all is well at home.... :hugs::)

AFM> i am feeling good so far, got some nasty back pain and hip pain, but otherwise good. Baby is really starting to kick now,,,,, hubby was so emotional and :cry: when he felt the first kick,,, it was an amazing expierence.
we had a tour of the hospital where i am to give birth, such a beautiful and peaceful place,,,,, i love it!
we are going to start with the nursery soon, hubby wants to break through the wall of the spare room which is next to our room and have a walk through into the nursery, sounds like a plan but i dont have energy for all that dust and mess :hissy::grr:
all we bought thus far are dypers (nappies), 2 soft baby blankets and a baby car seat, we still got a long way to go/// :blush::wacko:
got to work on a budget here, or else we spend money we dont even have.......... :dohh::shrug:

its almost :xmas9: so we got to becareful on how we spend,,,,

Cridge and Maria > hope baby is doing great.....

love to all you ladies on this thread,,,,,,

Its been a while since I visited this thread! So happy for all of the BFPs!!

To those that are still trying, don't give up. At this time last year, I was about to give up and that is when I got my BFP!

"Believe in the magic of your dreams!"

Yay Nikkia!!! So happy for you!

Congrats afj!! :dance:

Our little :ninja: made his arrival on the 6th via c-section. You can see pics in my journal, if you haven't been there already. :)

Would love to see more bfp's on this thread!!

He does! Our Ninja turned into Wesley. It took dh and I until late the evening he was born to decide.... and dh finally just gave in as we did NOT agree on a name. :(

Hi everyone, been a while since I posted so thought I'd pop in to see how you all are and look, 2 BFPs and a lovely birth :))) Big congrats x

Me, well I have got my referral for the Fertility Clinic and we go on 12 December so at least its not as long a wait as I thought. Currently on CD35 today, thought I ov'd around CD20 this time and last Thursday (CD29) I had light brown spotting, quite a bit of it and thought it was the start of AF, I usually would spot for a few days before AF comes but it was just that one day and since then absolutely nothing :shrug: Anyone any ideas? I dont have any other signs of AF approaching other than really sore boobs, I mean really sore lol.

Anyhow, probably nothing to worry about and AF will probably make an unwelcome appearance out of the blue and make an idiot out of me yet again!

Hope youre all well.

www.midnightstardesigns.folksy.com
www.midnightstardesigns.etsy.com

Sounds really daft but I'm scared to because I have been in this position sooo many times and I've allowed myself that little bit of hope only to be completely shattered when AF has showed, my last few cycles have been in or around 40 days so I've kind of said I wont until that stage at least x

Cullen - :hugs: We've all been there, so totally understand your reservations to test. It's a horrible rollercoaster of hope and disappointment, but eventually as we've seen with recent BFPs, the ladies on here who are currently expecting and the recent babies, that ride has to end eventually. I really hope you've had implantation spotting and the sore boobs are a good sign...The Fertility Clinic appointment isn't far away now at all. Lots of dust to you
:dust:

Cridge - I've already said Congratulations on your journal, but wanted to add them here again :cloud9: So happy for you and family, your persevereance is really inspiring - enjoy these first precious weeks :hugs:

That's a lovely name cridge congratulations again :)
Cullen I think we got our od done around the same time and I'm kind of in the same boat hate doing tests as there always such a let down I'm on day 40 haven't got af yet on day 28 I had loads of pains as if they were on there wat but nothing don't have sore boobs at all the only thing I have is lower back pain and twinge pains My ovaries and I keep get a stitch on my left side and I keep feeling like I've got them and I rush to the bathroom but all there i have is mucus sorry for the details but Im afraid to test might wait a few more days !! Oh god the joys xx

Bride, Keisha and Cullen - how are you all? :hugs:

Hi Kyla, i am good, thanks for asking. I am 10dpiui today and planning to test on Monday, so i am just counting down the days! My 4th Anniversary is next Thursday, the 22nd, so a BFP would be a lovely gift for hubby and i. Also the 23rd would have been my Due Date, if i didn't miscarried my 1st pregnancy so next week is going to be bitter sweet for me.

Hope everyone is doing good!!!

Hi all x

BridetoBe, yes I think we did have our od done around the same time, fingers crossed for you hun, keep me posted

Keisha, good luck to you too hun, really hope its positive for you, would be lovely :)

I'm still here, havent tested yet, have had a few more cramps the last couple of days, still no more spotting but with the cramps I'm thinking its probably not good news so I am just waiting on AF to arrive, boobs still sore too and I'm not sleeping so great either but then I'm a very light sleeper anyhow! I just dont want to get my hopes up at all, resigned myself to the fact that I dont think its ever going to happen and I know thats not helpful but its just how I feel :( On CD37 today, last few have been between 39/41 to we'll see, if I hadnt had that spotting last Thursday then I wouldnt have thought anything of it and I do spot before AF anyhow, just would be more constant but time will tell!

www.midnightstardesigns.folksy.com

Keisha - lots if luck for Monday! I admire your self control! I always tested since 6dpo :dohh: I have everything crossed you will get a bfp and your forever baby!!!

Cullen - I spotted bright red for 2-3 days starting 6dpo, got my bfp 9dpo and had to go on progesterone supplements to help stop the spotting. Was this a natural cycle for you?

Hi Maria, yeah this was a natural cycle, I havent been given any meds as yet at all, have the od done in July, had extensive endometriosis and adhesions removed as well, I do ov so its just the pcos that seems most of my problems and I'm not that irregular either :wacko:

I would normally spot before AF but it would start as very light brown and then gradually get darker until AF arrived, usually within a period of about 3-5 days but the spotting was pale brown, quite watery and was only on the Thursday CD29, there hasnt been anything since! I'm thinking because of the AF type cramps the last couple of days there is no point in testing, surely I would have more, or less, symptoms if there was any chance?

Cullen - I felt the same way - exactly this time last year. I had given up - no meds, no doctors, just one + ov test and BD. On Thanksgiving last year, I went home with a horrible headache. The headache carried on to the next day. Then I started getting some cramping. I figured AF was on her way. So, I didn't test. Then AF which had been on schedule every month since my OD was late but I was still feeling cramps. I waited until I was 7 days late to test and I got my BFP. I decided to test because my boobs were really sore too.

It sucks that the symptoms are pretty much the same as AF, but don't give up. I thought for sure my hopes of being a mommy were completely crushed, but then it all turned around. I hope you have the same outcome as I did. Good luck hun and lots of baby dust to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->