anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Cullen - :hugs: Beige discharge is normal. Your body is forming the mucus plug. I still get a bit of brown discharge now. Mention it to the Dr by all means, but pretty sure there's nothing to be concerned about.

Henry/Joy - I don't have much knowledge about low progesterone, although I did sometimes spot before a period or even spot instead of a period. :shrug: Ususually your FS will monitor you if they know it's a problem, with me it can't have been and I never had any monitoring done.

Henry - Aww for baby Uggs!! It's hard to know the right time, don't be influenced too much about it being Christmas or New Year, it's nice to announce then but you have the absolutely ready. My MIL is a massive blabber (I could go on allllll day about what a horrible cow I think she is! She's not remotely interested in this baby and is obsessed with her only granddaught, but I digress)...and we've decided that when the baby is born, we're going to phone all the people in the family to tell them and then tell her last, because it's our news to tell and not her news so she can't get to the family before us :haha:

Bride - How are you feeling hun? :hugs:

MommyMel/Nikkia/Anupur - Any update from you? :flower:

we've decided that when the baby is born, we're going to phone all the people in the family to tell them and then tell her last, because it's our news to tell and not her news so she can't get to the family before us :haha:

I love your plan!! Haha! I wish I could see her face when she starts making those phone calls only to find out everyone knows! I love it!! :muaha:

:muaha: Cridge :haha: Yes, I can't wait either!! All I could think of was how annoyed I'll be if she's phoned round and told everyone before DH gets a chance, so I have been working out how to stop her. Asking her not to, will not work, and she'll do it and say "oh, well I thought you'd forget about such and such" or "I was doing you a favour by phoning to tell them" so this way, the control is taken out of her hands. :happydance:

Hey ladies hope you are all well and in the christmas mood and all the bumps are coming along nicely !
I'm not too bad kyla still have my af 12 days now of proper period is starting to piss me off just want it to go away :-(
Went to an ivf meeting tonight I no we are doing iui but the receptionist thought it would be good to go as its compulsorily if we do move to ivf brought my mam with my as dh was working and when we got chatting to the doc she start crying I think it's hard for older people to understand especially as my mam has ten sisters and five brothers and they all have kids !!!
It's my birthday tomorrow so we are going to go out and celebrate let the diet go for one day first birthday as a wife :)
Yay for af joy4us it's great to start things going hopefully it will be your last af for awhile

Bride - :hugs: Oh bless your Mam. I'm sure it was a useful meeting though, we're all hoping you won't need ivf though. Hope your AF goes soon, I hate those really long ones, but my FS said once that they really are good for ttc as they clear out everything nicely.

Have a fabulous birthday tomorrow :wine::cake:

Happy Birthday Bride, hope you have a lovely day hun and have a big slice of cake on me :flower: Aw bless your mam, its lovely you had the support and that you can confide in her, I think thats beautiful xx My first full cycle AF after the OD was really long, fingers crossed hun this will be the one for you and you get that BFP xx

Kyla, naughty girl lol, I was really lucky with my mil, unfortunately shes no longer with us, she passed away 2 years ago, she would have been delighted with our news, can totally relate to that type of person though x Thanks for the advice yesterday too, really appreciate it.

Well, had my app with GP this morning, he scanned me again and the baby has definitely grown, he couldnt get a clear pic of the full length but saw the fluttering of the heartbeat so its all good, booked with the midwife too, not until 29/1/13 but the nurse said she may call me before then as shes supposed to see me before 12 weeks. Also asked him about the discharge and he said not to worry there is nothing wrong, and told me to try and relax, take it easy and enjoy things! Wonder if I'll listen lol x

Cullen :dance: Woo hoo for a great scan! So pleased for you, that little heart fluttering away is amazing to see :cloud9: Hopefully you'll get seen before your appointment, it seems a long way off but time will fly!
I am naughty aren't I! It feels really sneaky but equally feels good! :finger: I can't stand the fact she has this one and only granddaughter who is now 14 and she acts like she is the centre of the universe, buying her whatever she lays her eyes on. :dohh: I hate favouritism when it comes to children, you can have your favourites but you must never show it IMHO. She has very little interest in this baby and even her best friend said to me to not expect her to go out of her way to have any kind of relationship with this little boy at all. I feel she's very lucky to have grandchildren, and I feel like she doesn't deserve it. It makes me sad because my Dad passed away years ago and he and your MIL are missing out and people like her don't deserve the honour.

AFM - Just got back from my 33 weeks appointment with the consultant. I didn't get to see my FS, but rather some kind of student. She asked me if I was still taking the Femara :saywhat: :wacko: er...no, that was just CD2-6. Cue her scribbling furiously in her notes. Sometimes I think by the time we are classed as LTTTC we know quite a lot more than some of these medical peeps. She didn't get a good reading on my blood pressure after a few attempts, and the next time I am seen is 10th Jan by my MW, so it's a good job I have a home BP monitor. :dohh: Anyway, I've got a scan booked for January to check baby's growth and position :happydance:

Happy birthday Bride!! :cake:

Cullen - so glad you had a good scan! Yay!

Kyla - :saywhat: still on femara?! Seriously - it's so frustrating when we DO know more than the medical people. :dohh:

Hey girls thanks for all the birthday messages was workig today but going to enjoy myself tonight with the dh :)
So glad u saw the heartbeat Cullen try take the doctors advice and enjoy this amazing experience you deserve it :)
Kyla I think we all no more than half of the docs do especially the jnr docs seriously they sould really look through patients files :)
Hope everyone else is well :) xx

Just a flying visit on my way out to a family birthday going to be fun avoiding alcohol! Cullen just wanted to say that I am so happy for you that everything went well and u saw the heartbeat you must be delighted!
Hope everyone's well :hugs:

Hello. Cullen how many weeks are you? Hope evryone else is ok and looking forward to christmas?
I'm doing ok 10 weeks on friday next scan is the 4th jan. I still feel worried about every cramp and pain but I'm trying to chill. xx

Bride - Hope you're enjoying your birthday evening, lots of r&r :coffee:

Henry - My first trimester excuse for avoiding alcohol was that I was "on antibiotics for a UTI" which explained why I couldn't drink and also why I kept needing the loo! :loo:

Nikkia - Roll on 4th Jan!!

Hello ladies :flower:,

Hope you don't mind if I butt in I was recommended to have a look on this thread by Henry97.

I'm 24 so is DH (He is 6 months older) we have been married for nearly 2 years togther for nearly 4. Been trying for our first since Oct 2011 and got diagnosed with PCOS in June this year after years of heavy irregular periods.

I've got OD with a lap and dye on January 14th. I'm feeling quite positive but also nervouse incase it dosen't make any difference. I've never ovulated on my own and I've never been offered any medication clomid or metformin etc.

The thing I'm really wondering about is what do I expect on the day of the op in the hospital before I have it? Are there any specific things you have to do or do they just check you in and take you down so to speak.

I've read lots about what to expect after etc but just wondered as well, ladies who got BFP's after (Congrats by the way :happydance:) what did you do? I was thinking I would temp, use OPK's I've got Preseed on standby and I was wondering wether I should get pregnecare or something instead of just normal folic acid. Would be great to hear what worked for you.

Sorry for waffling, hope you don't mind helping me out :)

x

Morning all, oooh its getting near xmas, cant wait until Friday, finish for over a week from work and really looking forward to it xx

Henry - thanks hun, hope youre doing ok :) I dont normally drink, a very odd glass of wine now and again, so cant give you any advice but I usually say I'm driving if I dont want to get roped into it!

Nikkia - lovely to hear from you hun, I dont really know how far along I am yet, tried to get a measurement yesterday but the bean wasnt playing ball, the Dr did a very rough one and it came up at 10w 4 days but we both think I'm not that far along so I guess probably about the 9 weeks, hope your doing ok xx

Jojolabobo - welcome to the thread hun :flower: Re the OD I had mine done end of July, the hospital should send you out a checklist thingy of what to do/not do but the main thing is make sure and fast lol, I think probably every hospital is different in their procedure but mine was a chat with the nurse who took a med history, fitted me with those lovely stocking thingys, which are a nightmare btw and very fetching lol, then I waited for a bit in my equally fetching gown before having a final chat with the Dr and then took through to surgery! I had extensive adhesions removed as well as some endometriosis and the OD, wouldnt have gotten my BFP without the surgery so I do recommend it and good luck, I didnt do anything different afterwards, I did however ovulate on my own, just hadnt managed that BFP before, hope all goes well for you and you get that BFP very soon :hugs:

Jojolabobo - welcome :flower: my experience at the hospital was very similar to Cullens, just a few checks really. After the surgery i used opks and ov about two weeks after the surgery so i would get monitoring as soon as you can.

So the not drinking did not work out very easily . . . i rarely drink but it was my baby sisters 21st last night. I had preplanned to get the day off today from before i knew i was pregnant so my sister had planned us going out clubbing after the meal.
They had hired a cocktail bar with a private room so you can imagine my brain was going into overdrive planning how i was going to get out of this! :wacko:
Unfortunately my dh was using the driving excuse as he started work at 7am this morning. So i went up to the bar and explained the situation and ordered three 'surprise' cocktails for myself and my two sisters, one without alcohol for me :winkwink: so there was me thinking i had solved the problem untill the bartender comes and puts down our cocktails (the same girl i had spoken to) i take a wee sip and taste GIN!!!?? Long story short she had put the drinks down the wrong way and my sister had been given the virgin cocktail! :growlmad: My sister had ordered a long drink as well so i just said mine was horrible could i just drink her (virgin) cocktail :thumbup:
The funny thing is, that both sisters like my vigin cocktail so much they were both drinking them the rest of the night with no idea there was no alcohol in them! :haha:
All went south at the end of the night though because i was totally exhausted and the last thing i wanted to do was go out clubbing, so my sister and mum were not best pleased with me :nope:

Sorry about the looooong story just wanted to share it with someone :flower:

Hey girls I've still got my period two weeks now and it doesn't seem to be getting lighter it's very heavy and clots sorry for the tmi do u think I should go the doc or is this normal

Henry, well played hun :winkwink: even if you did get a sip of the wrong one, just wondering was your sister getting drunk on the thought of the "virgin" ones being alcohol?? Hope youre keeping ok x

Bride, oh hun I dont know, my first full cycle after the OD was heavier, I know when I had my first lap done a few years back I also had a d&c and it lasted about a week and a half but it did taper off from being heavier to lighter and then gone, would you normally have heavy periods? If not I'd say it wouldnt do any harm to get checked out but again I'm not 100% sure! If youre worried hun do go xxx

Hey cullen is usually have heavy periods for a day or two then they lighten until they are gone just afraid something is wrong with me have pains in my lower back and ovaries

Bride to be - I would phone the doc there is no harm in just checking everything is ok that would give you some piece of mind :hugs:

Cullen- that's the thing, no she wasn't getting drunk! I said to dh on the way home that you think she might have noticed that she wasn't getting drunk but she was completely oblivious! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->