anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Tella - I don't have periods yet. I hope it's just because I'm stil bf. I really hope I will get a more or less regular cycle when I stop.
Sorry af is being so horrible and I'm praying those drugs will help. Yeah, probably best to stop taking Vitex especially for your IUI cycle as there will be lots of other meds involved.
Jojo - I'm glad they removed the blockage! And although I remember always wanting to speed up thing it is best to wait 3-4 months after the OD just to let your body adjust to the new hormone levels. OD does cause havoc with the hormones so waiting a couple of months for things to settle down is a good idea. But it's also great that the appointment has been made so you know if nothing has happened until April you will get to talk to the FS.

Anupur - when is your scan? I'm so excited for you!

Anupur - Happy 8 weeks! :happydance:

Tella - :cry: Oh no. I'm sorry :hugs: From what I've read Vitex doesn't usually shorten LP, but I agree with the others, forget that cycle - onwards and forwards towards that BFP.
:dust:

Maria - I didn't get any AFs when I was breastfeeding, they came back when I stopped. I hadn't had the op then, and wasn't ttc but I remember they were regular.

JoJo - Glad you've sussed out the Hydrosaplinx. You're doing the right thing allowing extra time to allow your body to heal and the hormones to settle down. I look forward to finding out how you get on.

AFM - I saw my consultant again today. My blood pressure is still high and I have protein in my urine so they suspect pre-eclampsia may be creeping in. He did a sweep and he's booked me for induction this Friday :shock: :happydance: I'm in agony with SPD and backache so pleased I don't have much longer to wait. My induction with DS took several days, so hoping this one will be quicker.

Kyla - Sophia will be 7 months old on Friday so it would be pretty cool if your bundle arrived then too!!
Thanks for the reassurance about periods.

Tella soooo sorry that AF got you! Stupid :witch:!!! big :hugs: for you! did you have a regular cycle before you started taking Vitex? I've heard that if your cycle is already ok then it can have the oposite effect.

Fx'd hun that this cycle will be your cycle.

Some of you may remember I was asking about a Hydrosaplinx, well I had to see my GP last week becuase my stiches were infected so I asked him and he said that there was a blockage of water but that it has been removed. Glad he could give me some clarification on that.

My FS appointment came through for 4th of April, which is longer than 8 weeks but me a DH discussed it and have agreed we would rather have the extra time to try naturally ourselfs and see if the OD has worked.

Got my AF last week so I'm currently CD 5 FX'd I will at least OV this cycle.

:dust: :dust: :dust: to all you lovely ladies waiting for your bfp's xx

Thanks :hugs: I didnt have O regularly but i did have a normal LP every time of 14days, but hoped that i will get O earlier and more on a fix CD, but oh well, im off it now :D

Im so glad you got a decent explanation about it all, have fun BDing the next 2/3 cycles and we pray for a quick bfp so that you can turn that appoinment into a scan appointment :winkwink:!

Tella - I don't have periods yet. I hope it's just because I'm stil bf. I really hope I will get a more or less regular cycle when I stop.
Sorry af is being so horrible and I'm praying those drugs will help. Yeah, probably best to stop taking Vitex especially for your IUI cycle as there will be lots of other meds involved.
Jojo - I'm glad they removed the blockage! And although I remember always wanting to speed up thing it is best to wait 3-4 months after the OD just to let your body adjust to the new hormone levels. OD does cause havoc with the hormones so waiting a couple of months for things to settle down is a good idea. But it's also great that the appointment has been made so you know if nothing has happened until April you will get to talk to the FS.

Anupur - when is your scan? I'm so excited for you!

Oh yes, a friend of mine was wondering if you can get pregnant whilst BF and i said well if no period then technically not but hey strange things has happened. Fx'd she appears quickly after you stopped.

Im only taking my meds from the Doc.

I cant believe Sophia is turning 7 months already it is crazy!

Tella - :cry: Oh no. I'm sorry :hugs: From what I've read Vitex doesn't usually shorten LP, but I agree with the others, forget that cycle - onwards and forwards towards that BFP.

Maria - I didn't get any AFs when I was breastfeeding, they came back when I stopped. I hadn't had the op then, and wasn't ttc but I remember they were regular.

JoJo - Glad you've sussed out the Hydrosaplinx. You're doing the right thing allowing extra time to allow your body to heal and the hormones to settle down. I look forward to finding out how you get on.

AFM - I saw my consultant again today. My blood pressure is still high and I have protein in my urine so they suspect pre-eclampsia may be creeping in. He did a sweep and he's booked me for induction this Friday :shock: :happydance: I'm in agony with SPD and backache so pleased I don't have much longer to wait. My induction with DS took several days, so hoping this one will be quicker.

Sorry about the backache and SPD, but soon you will be holding your bundle of joy :happydance: Fx'd for a super quick induction and that baby just pops out :haha:

AFM > Just got back from the FS. He said everything look perfect and gave me the go ahead for the IUI this cycle. So im on 2.5mg Femara (Letrozole) and 75ui Menopur every second day. Next scan is next week Thursday morning and IUI most probably the weekend after. We will also be doing Intralipids on the day of IUI and if i get a BFP that week as well, and on the week every week till 10weeks i think.

I asked him about prednisone, and first he said he doesnt really believe in it. but then i asked if we can include it anyway as im tired of disappointment and would rather try everything than not, so he gave me 10mg for 15days. Any one of you ladies used it before?

Tella you could get pg whilst bf if you catch the first ever ovulation! That way you wouldn't have had a period yet and you wouldn't get the first one either as you'd be pg again! But you have to be lucky to catch it as I doubt anyone with a new baby would have the energy to bd every couple of days and you just can't predict when you'll ovulate for the first time!

Sorry I've never heard of these drugs. Have they found antibodies that attack the baby?

Morning everyone :flower:

Tella, really sorry the witch arrived hun but I'm sending you loads of :dust: for next cycle, really hope this is the one for you xx Sorry I'm not much help with the drugs you mentioned either but hopefully someone on here will know, they always do :hugs:

Maria, awww your little one is 7 months! I'm a bit apprehensive about bf, I would love to do it just dont know how I'd manage and love the idea of the OH being able to feed the baby too, just another confusion lol. I'm sure your periods will be back to normal after you stop x

Jojo, so glad your Dr cleared that up for you and its a good thing the appointment is not until April, it will give you that important time to get that BFP xx

Kyla, oooh hun Friday! I'm so excited for you, really wish you all the very best and cant wait to hear that little one has arrived! Sending you over some extra special :hugs:

Me, I'm just plodding along, 15 weeks now, might be a strange thing to say but I just want the bump to appear now, I know I'm pregnant, I just want it to be obvious to everyone else now lol, when did you all start to show your bump? I'm very slight build and the midwife said my tummy muscles were very good. My tummy is a little rounder near the bottom but thats it! The nausea is still about a bit unfortunately too but no sickness, which is brilliant!

Thanks, MarieF, Kayla, Tella & Cullen! You ladies are soo supportive, this is the best thread I've found so far on this site :hugs:

Kayla - Wow Friday very exciting, but sorry that your having some problems, you will be holding :baby: very soon :)

Tella Glad Dr is happy for you to go ahead with IUI I will be keeping everything crossed for you :thumbup: Hope the meds work for you, I understand what you mean about wanting to try everything.

Cullen I can understand why you want a bump, after everything we go through for for baby I can understand why you want a bump so you can show it off to the world! Hope you get yours soon!

THANKS for all the wonderful words of inspiration and lots of baby dust. I just thought i will just ask maybe someone has used it.

But basically the intralipids is to assist the body in not rejecting the body, it is a intravenous drip that you have to do day of IUI and depending on outcome again during pregnancy. The prednisone is just a immune suppresant to prevent the body from rejecting the embryo which could be a problem with Endo.

Kyla how exciting I will be thinking of you on friday, keep us posted. xxxx

Tella - :hugs: I used vitex years ago and I felt like it was making me spot more than usual. :shrug: I so hope this is the cycle for you!!

Kyla - congrats on having a date! Come on Friday!!

Cullen - my dh feeds Ninja a bottle every day (or I do if dh isn't around). He sometimes gets multiple bottles a day, just depending on our schedule. I pump at least once a day so he can still have breast milk in the bottle, but you can always formula feed once a day too (or as many times as works for you). As long as you do it around the same time each day, your breasts will know how much milk to make the rest of the time. Any amount of breast milk your LO gets is a huge benefit and there's just something very special about breast feeding, so I hope you give it a try!

As for when I got a bump... with #1, it was noticeable to others from about 18 weeks. With Ninja, my good friends could tell around 12 weeks, but it may have been until 18 weeks or so before the rest of the world would agree.

Hi everyone! I hope this week has been well. :thumbup:

Awesome news Kyla!!!Hoping Friday goes smoothly and your baby will be in your arms for all of us to see in no time:baby:

Cullen I'm happy that you have been feeling not as bad as some women I know who are sick all day! I chuckle to think you can't wait to grow your belly when I know I would be over the moon to be 4 months and not showing yet. But I know you worked hard for that belly and can't wait to share it with the world!!:flasher:

JoJo I think we are just a week apart on our cycles.So good luck to you this month. We can do this!!

Tella best wishes to you!!

I am CD12 now so Im super excited and nervous that we do the BD on the right days[-o<Yesterday as we were sitting for dinner I got this quick sharp cramp down under on one side and you should have seen my face I was like to myself "Oh my gosh is this it?? Are those O cramps??!!" Since this is my 1st cycle post OD it's hard to know what to expect. If no success this month at least I have a better idea on my cycle length for next month. We shall see!!

JoJo I think we are just a week apart on our cycles.So good luck to you this month. We can do this!!

Tella best wishes to you!!

I am CD12 now so Im super excited and nervous that we do the BD on the right days[-o<Yesterday as we were sitting for dinner I got this quick sharp cramp down under on one side and you should have seen my face I was like to myself "Oh my gosh is this it?? Are those O cramps??!!" Since this is my 1st cycle post OD it's hard to know what to expect. If no success this month at least I have a better idea on my cycle length for next month. We shall see!!

Hi Milynn, I'm CD 7 today so only 5 days behind you :) It's exciting isn't it :happydance: same as you it is my first post OD cycle so I'm excited to see what its actually like to O!!

I'm not expecting miracles this month but like you said just to O and to know what your cycle is like so we can plan better would be lovely!

FX'd and lots of :dust: for you hun :)

Thanks everyone! :friends: I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I'm just about to wrap up a present for DS from the new baby :cloud9: then I'll be checking and double checking my hospital bag and doing last minute nesting. :eek:

Cullen - I started to show about 18 weeks with DS, I showed earlier with this one, maybe 14/15 weeks because my tummy muscles left home years ago! So you've not got long to go really, so wonderful!

Milynn - Good luck to you, those cramps sound like a great sign!! All our poor ovaries must've wondered what hit them!

Sending you and JoJo lots of special baby dust too

Good luck tomorrow I'm so excited for u I no u will do great and you will have your beautiful baby in your arms xxx

Good luck Kyla!!!!!!!!Cant wait to see our next OD baby!!!

Hi girls,

i popped on here last december just before my appointment for OD and i have stalking ever since. :)

i am currently on my first cycle since OD like jojo and milynn - cd 18 (been having ovary pains for the past 3 days so have no idea if i have ovulated or not)

hopefully all of us girls will receive some great news soon :)

nice to meet everyone else x

Welcome Lucasmum2b :hugs: i hope you have success with OD quickly and that you will start Oing naturally. THe O pains is a great sign! Enjoy the BD and Fx'd you catch that eggy!

Kayla! Thinking of you today hun! Hope all is going well and your holding your baby before you know it :)

Hi Lucasmum2b sounds positive hun, have you been doing any OPK's or charting etc to check. I think Tella is close to us in cycle to so with all 4 of us one is bound to have some good news right :) :thumbsup:

nice to meet you Tella.

i tried temping but i get up at different times and i was never consistent with it and then i got told by my doctor that because of PCOS the opk sometimes are acurate.

:)

I've never had any luck with OPK's but I'm trying them now post op! have you noticed any other O signs like CM? I really hope that you have O'd! We need a new OD pregnancy I think :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->