anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi all, just updating quickly as DH and I are away for the weekend. We got our first BFP today from the IVF! Beta 182 on equivalent of 14dpo.

Weirdly two years ago today I took my last BCP!

Good luck Kyla!

Lpear!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!! :dance:

Good luck today Kyla!!

Congrats lpear brilliant news!!

All the best for today Kyla! :happydance:

Lpear - so happy for you! Enjoy your weekend away!

Good luck Kyla!!

Yay congrats lpear so happy for u ! You deserve it we got od done the same time I'm gonna do iui first seeing the fs in March so hopefully my bmi is done well done Hun xx

kyla - thinking of u sweetheart. My best wishes will be with u always. Really cant wait to see ur baby.​
tella, jojo, bride - hope this is your cycle. Fxed that u will catch the eggy hun. Lots of love and baby :dust: to three of u.​
lepear - :happydance: :happydance::happydance: :yipee: congratulation lepear. Really so happy to know the good news. Enjoy weekend. Keep us posted.​
lucasmum - best of luck hun. Here u will get lots of information hun. Just keep us posted that we can help u. Opk and charting is great idea. What is your bmi now? Did u take any med after od?​
cridge maria - ur little bady is close to one year. I know u both are little busy with them but thanks again hun to be here. Did u know anything about sunflwr?​
mommymel and bulky - i think u are doing well with ur lo.​
afm - tommrow i had done my 1st dating scan. See baby's heartbeat. Really cant tell u guys how i feel now. Feel relief now. Will do a scan again before 12 weeks. Every night when i woke up feel very thirsty now. I drink lots of water whole day. But reduce water taking at sleeping time for not to going toilet when sleep. Is feel thirsty normal? Pardone me if i forget to mention someone.​

anupur - feeling thirsty is very normal. I would have to bring a jug with me to bed so I could drink when I woke in the middle of the night. I'm so glad you were able to see the heartbeat at your scan. Congrats hun!!

Anupur, so pleased you saw baby's hb! Almost 9 weeks!

Huge congrats lpear! !!!!!!!!

Anapur, I'm so happy to hear everything is perfect with bean! Look after yourself!

kyla thinking about u my friend. I think u are fine with holding ur baby now. God bless both of u. Ladies did u know about down syndrom test. My doc told me to do it between 11week and 14week. I hear that over 35 age women should do it. Doc told me about the test that nt scan and blood test will be done together. What is normal result?

anupur - I've heard of that but I think that its just for ladies over 35 due to when you go into that age bracket your at a higher risk but it's just a statistic thing not really anything to worry about! :)

Kayla - Been thinking of you all weekend. hope you and baby are doing well :)

Has anyone expereinced OV cramps and can tell me what they feel like? Today for about two minuets I had an aching pain in my back at the right hand side, I would say it was the top of my lower back and I could feel it all at the back not at the side. It's probably nothing because I'm only CD11 but I'm on high alert as this would be my first ever Ov. Annoyinly I brought my Clear Blue OPK into work today but I put the stick int he wrong way round so it wouldn't work so I have to wait till home time till I can do another test! xxxx

Kyla - been checking in for news! Really hope all is well and can't wait to meet your new baby!

Anupur - yes your doctor is right. Down's syndrome is tested via ultrasound and a blood test. On the ultrasound they mainly look at the size of the nuchal fold (the gap between the neck and something else - I forget!) and also whether they can see the nasal bone. And blood test can also tell if your boos has any indicators of the Down's syndrome that the baby passed on to you through the umbilical cord.
Some people choose not to do the test because they know they would not abort the pregnancy even if the test was positive. It's a very difficult and personal decision so it's a good idea to have a chat with your DH!

Jojo - when I ovulate it feels like a tugging/pulling pain for a couple of days. In my side. And once I ovulate the pain just disappears right away!

Thanks Maria! :) I'm sure its too early but I fee like I'm on high alert! I've had my AF I'm charting doing OPK's taking my prenatal... I just want something to happen now!!!

Every time I think about having a pos OPK my brain tells me 'That will never happen' I'm trying to retrain my thinking becuause I'm sure positive thinking makes a big difference.

After 16 months of never getting a positive anything, OPK or HPT I'm really struggeling to imagine that it will suddenly work now! I know thats silly but I think my brain has programmed itself into believing it wont work x

jojo - I think most of us here have had their brains trained the same way! Never seeing positive anything is so hard! It's such an amazing feeling when you finally DO see a positive (opk or ept!). You'll get there!

Kyla - I hope all is well and you're enjoying your LO!

Jojo - I think most of us are the same here! When I sawy first positive opk after 11 months (it's as my first clomid cycle) I couldn't believe it and kept thinking perhaps it was a cyst or something giving a positive opk :dohh: and then I got a positive opk just 12 days after OD without any drugs - again that was like a miracle to me!!!
I ended up just taking sage leaf supplements. Before ovulation. I really think it helped with follicle growth!

Thanks Ladies :hug: I keep telling myself it will happen, and I look at stories like both of yours and it gives me soo much hope! And everyone else on here with a BFP after OD just shows we can do and I know I've not been waiting very long compared with a lot of people!

I will defo look into Sage Leaf supplements Thanks MariaF, when in your cycle did you take them?

x

Hi ladies.. was wondering if anyone can give me some encouragement.. this is my first baby making cycle after the op and i'm feeling rather down hearted.. i am about 5dpo but i havent stopped bd every other day just in case.. I am feeling less of a woman these days and this whole not getting pregnant thing is rather a big factor.. i am so worried that after rooting around in me and the dr basically saying my pcos isnt that bad, what if i still cant get pregnant? what then? I've seen some of the success on here but its really not sinking into my head that i could one day be a success story, i just cant see it happening..

Any encouragement will do

Love to all x

Hi ladies, just a quick update
My hubby will have to stay on his meds to prevent any flare up of his Auto Immune Hepatitis. So it was recommended that we do IVF instead of IUI because we only have two deposit of frozen swimmers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->