anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi ladies... I cant believe i am writing this but this morning i got my first ever :bfp: I am 16dpo and it came up within seconds before the control line!! I was in pure shock still am..

Thanks everyone and congrats to anyone i've missed

xx

Congratulations mrs Vaughan brilliant news so happy for u where u taking any medication this month x

I don't think shocked is the right word.. I got so used to seeing that lonely line, when the pregnancy line come up before the other line I turned it round coz I was convinced I must of had it upside down.. I had my of in Jan, 7th to be precise.. this was my first go after it.

Much love x

Congratulations MrsV! It's great to hear that one can get a bfp so quickly after the OD!
Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!!!

Congrats mrs Vaughan!!! I was stalking you after you said you were cold to in the tww and to see if your symptom of freezing cold was an early pregnancy symptom for you ........ And it was!! Huge congrats! It was for me as well bfp last week! H and h nine months to you!! Xx

Thank you everyone.. were feeling the love here.. Random question but if your under a fertility doctor do you ring and tell them or your normal GP?

CONGRATS lozzie!!! Yeah it was, thought about that actually and that was a bit of hope i was holding on to.. h&h 9 months to you too

Love and baby dust for everyone

xx

Congratulations MrsV!! :dance: Wishing you a H&H 9 months.
I was seeing a fertility consultant, but you should tell your GP to get it into your medical notes and trigger antenatal care at your practice. My GP wrote to tell my FS and I saw him under consultant led care throughout my pregnancy.:flower:

Huge congrats mrsv! !!! Love hearing all these success stories!

Hey tella have everything crossed for u on Thursday hope you get your long awaited bfp u deserve it !
How's everyone else doing ?
Kyla how's you and baby Jude doing x

Hi ladies... I cant believe i am writing this but this morning i got my first ever :bfp: I am 16dpo and it came up within seconds before the control line!! I was in pure shock still am..

Thanks everyone and congrats to anyone i've missed

xx

congrats to you :)

Yay! Congrats MrsV!! So happy for you! I love seeing all the BFP's!

Tella.... :dust:!!!!

MrsVaughan! I'm so excited for you, you had your OD a week before me so I'm so pleased to hear about your success!

So, spill, what are the details, what did you do different this month (other than the op of corse) we need details so we can copy your success =)

Tella - not long now till you can test, how are your feeling, what day are you testing? I'm so excited for you and keeping everthing crossed! X

Yeeaaahhh MrsV thats absolutely brilliant hun, I'm so pleased for you and such a quick result too :thumbup:

Tella, thinking of you hun and have everything crossed you get your BFP xx

Im going for Beta on Thursday afternoon, i cant tell you the sense of calmness that i have this cycle.

My mom on the other hand is going crazy. Shame bless her soul, im the only child so this is major for her every time as well. She called me yesterday and said she bought to silver booties one says curl on it and the other tooth. And today she sends me a photo of the most adorable antique cradle asking if i want it, so i said she must put it out and then she can go back on Friday and buy it :winkwink:

Hey Tella =) So glad you are staying calm I'm sure that is a massive help. Glad your mum is so suppotive and excited, my mum is the same.

I will keep everything crossed for you on thursday I really hope this is the month you get your bfp you really deserve it!! xx

Aw, Tella, your Mum sounds lovely! Mine was really worried and upset too. I'm also the only child and she herself had fertility issues so she understood what I was going thru...
Everything is crossed for Thursday!!!

Tella your mam sounds so nice it's great having the support of your mam mines the same she's one of the few people who no what we are going through ! Everything crossed for u this Thursday praying this is your bfp xx
How's everyone else keeping ? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->