anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Anupur - Happy Birthday!! :cake: sorry I didn't register when I read your post - I am exhausted, it's nearly 5 am here and I have only had 20 mins sleep all night :dohh:

thanks cridge and kyla. Kyla i understand whats going on with u. Just go to sleep whenever u can.

Happy Birthday Anapur! :cake: I'm wishing you a wonderful year ahead.

Hope you are doing great!

Hope all the lovely ladies on here are doing well.

xoxo

Happy Birthday Anupur! Just 3 days till toys scan!!! Very exciting.

Kyla - I still remember those days (and nights!) of hardly any sleep. You turn into a zombie :wacko:

Hope you had a good birthday anupur. 20 mins sleep kyla omg i'm seriously not going to know whats hit me.

Tella thinking of you. x

We have 20 week scan on thursday i feel a little anxious about it just hope all is ok. xx

thank u maria, sunny monky, nikia.
maria yes only three days to go. Hope everything is all right. In my last pregnancy i did 14week scan and saw missed abortion. It reminded me everytie now. My hubby told me dont think about past.​
sunny u and me are almost same time due. Mine is 10sept,2013. Hope u feel ok now. I didnt face nausea or vomitting but face headache, backache and constipation.​
nikkia did u feel baby move now? When u started to feel it?​

Good luck Nikkia for your scan too :flower: The 20 week scan is so exciting, It's amazing to see how much they've grown in just a short space of time.

Anupur - Everything will be fine, your hubby is right, don't think of the past. :hugs:

Cridge - I meant to say - OMG yes, the post section numbness is the worst! I'm glad I am not the only one as I was thinking something was wrong. I feel like I am wearing an invisible pair of hotpants, and where the invisible fabric would be, my skin is still numb....but my pelvic bones ache within the numbness. Weeeeeeeird!! :wacko:

:dust: to all and :hugs: to the pregnant ladies.

Just wanted to say a belated Happy Birthday Anupur, hope you had a lovely day hun xx You and I have our scans same day, I have my 20 week one on Wednesday too, good luck hun, will be thinking of you x

Nikkia, good luck hun for Thursday, let us know how you get on, how you doing?

Kyla, oh hun, I hope you get some sleep soon, hope youre doing ok though otherwise, thinking of you x

Hope everyone else is ok.

AFM, this will be my 20th week, as I said scan on Wednesday, a bit anxious and excited at the same time. I cant be totally sure but I think I have felt a little bit of movement, like someone is tickling me from the inside if that makes sense but it could also be my imagination! Have a stinking cold atm which is just flooring me and last few days have had quite a bit of crampy stretchy pains around tummy, probably the bump getting bigger, I'm now in my maternity trousers at work, amazing how comfy they are!

Kyla - I'm not sure the numbness ever goes away. My sil's first c-section was 13 years ago and she's felt numb ever since. She *has* had 2 more sections since then, but she says it just gets worse every time. :wacko: It really weirds me out and I can't even stand to lotion it up - I really get the heebeegeebees - and yeah - who knows how to spell that?! :haha:

Cullen - how exciting! First movements are so exciting. Are you going to find out the gender?

Hi all!

Mommymel - hope every is going well with you, your baby girl will be hear very soon.

Kyla - hope you get some sleep soon! Bet Jude is worth it though!

Cullen and anupur - looking forward to hearing about your scans.

Tella - so sorry about the BFN. Don't give up. When you think about all of the miracles that have to happen in order to conceive it is mind boggling and I personally can't see how it happens naturally. Have you thought about what you are going to do next? What about IVF again with the Intralipids, is that possible?

MrsV - if I hadn't said already, can't remember! Congrats, excellent news.

Cridge - thanks for the info re changing symptoms, it really freaked me out when my boobs didn't hurt as much.

Hello to all the other OD ladies.

AFM - had my 7 week and 4 day scan earlier. It was amazing! Our little guy is 12mm and we could see the heart beating away! DH videoed the HB and we have a few pics. I'm am finally starting to get excited! I'm already having really bad hip pains at night! I usually sleep on my stomach but I don't really want to now, so I've been sleeping on my sides and they hurt so bad in the morning, ouchies, any tips gratefully received. Still no MS, I should be grateful I suppose but it would be nice to have a few symptoms!

Lpear - I would say stay off your sides at night for as long as possible!! At some point, that's the only way you'll be able to sleep and it'll kill you for the rest of your pregnancy, so give your hips as much of a break now as you can!!! :)

:hi: Hi Ladies! I havnt posted on here in ages but I have been trying to keep up with the happenings!

Congrats on all the new and newish bfps! SOOOO awesome to see so many after OD! I know I owe my BFP to OD and I owe it to this very thread for me booking and going through with the OD!

Now that I am on leave from work (yes I know its kinda early) I will have more time to catch up on here and stay updated!

Hope you are all well and :dust: to those who are still waiting on that BFP... it WILL come!!!

Hi everyone, hope you are all keeping well x

Just been this morning for our 20 week scan, all went well with the measurements etc, could see the heart, stomach, both legs and arms, hands and feet, eye sockets, nose and chin and bean was happily moving mouth open and closed constantly, really strange lol. It also was holding its feet above its head and curled up nicely so unfortunately the sonographer was unable to get a full reading of the spine, only a partial one so she wants me back in another 4 weeks to do some more measurements, I guess this little one is already being stubborn lol.

I'm keeping fine otherwise, apart from a stinking cold atm but its passing thankfully, bump is also starting to appear, in my maternity trousers well and truly now, cant believe I'm half way already!

Nikkia, all the best with your scan hun, let us know how you get on.

Blucky, lovely to hear from you too and Lpear, be sooo grateful you have no sickness, its not nice company at all!

lepear - its great to see those little heart bit. No sickness then enjoy your pregnancy. Did u get due date? I also sleep in my both side because of back pain.​
bulcky - good to see u again. Enjoy ur holiday with hubby. Keep us posted.​
cullen - did u do 4d scan? Its nice to see those happy movement. Be happy with ur lo.​
afm - i went for my nt scan and blood work but doctor told me baby is not enough size to do nt scan. So he told me to go after 1 week.i asked is baby ok. He said heart bit is ok but he want to see proper structure of baby to do the test.​

Oh Anipur - how big did the baby measure? I'm sorry he couldn't do the measurements but at least you'll get another scan and get to see the baby again! When do you go back for another scan?

Blucky - good to see you!

Cullen - did you find out the sex?

maria doctor didnt say me baby's measurement. I will go there next wednesday. Can ur baby eat everything now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->