anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Tella - Sending you some super special :dust: Your Mom sounds a wonderful source of support.

Bride - We're doing good thanks! Baby Jude is cluster feeding, mostly at night and that's when he laziest so I feel like a zombie. He's a really good baby, rarely cries but he just wants his Mummy all the time so I don't have much spare time at the moment to do anything which is just as well as recovering from a section is taking longer than I thought. I've not even taken Jude out for a walk yet, he's so sleepy all the time that if he's not sleeping he's feeding and I don't see the point in going out in the cold and damp. Maybe I will venture out next week when I can control the pushchair up and down kerbs a bit better as I'll be more healed. How are things with you?

MrsVaughan! I'm so excited for you, you had your OD a week before me so I'm so pleased to hear about your success!

So, spill, what are the details, what did you do different this month (other than the op of corse) we need details so we can copy your success =)

Tella - not long now till you can test, how are your feeling, what day are you testing? I'm so excited for you and keeping everthing crossed! X

I didnt do much different.. I dtd every other day from day 9 and then i felt ovulation pains on the 30th and 31st so did it both days.. then carried on dtd every other day literally up to the day before i tested.. other than that it was pretty much the same.

Tella- Really hoping you get your bfp!

Tella - I'm glad you're calm because I get butterflies just thinking of tomorrow! Please, please please get good news!!!

Kyla - take it easy! I didn't realize how hard it was to recover from a section until I was pretty much fully recovered - and then looking back on it I was shocked at how hard it really was to move about! I still get pains from my incision (in fact, my sil had a baby by section 7 months ago and still gets pains too), and it's still numb, which drives me batty! Take things easy and don't try to do too much too soon!

kyla - you will be feel better soon. Take care of urself and jude. I will be really excited to see little jude's photo. Is he looks like u?​
tella - many positive :dust: :dust: to u for thursday beta test. I crossed my everything for u.​
mommymel - hope u r ok with ur little one.​
mrs. Vaughan - its great to see bfp soon after OD. Happy and healthy 9month to u. Keep us posted.​
afm - my ear infection is well now. But i feel close to the infected ear. I am now in my husband's house. My mom took really good care of me. My sister in law is here now. She dont know about my pregnancy.she just think that i am sick. My mother and father in law know that iam preggo. My hubby told them not to tell anybody now. But my in laws didnt ask anytime that how am i. They dont care of me. I dont know the reason. I feel bad to think that this baby is their son's blood. They just ignore me. I know my hubby, my mom dad and god will be with me always. My hubby understand all those things and he told me that this is our baby so our responsibility. If a person like his mother father is irresponsible then no one can change it.​
maria, cridge, scerena, jojo, nikia, cullen, bride and lepear hope u all are well. Love u to all of u.​

Kyla u should really take it easy a section is a serious thing on your body u need the six weeks to heal try take it easy i no it's hard hope Jude's good for u xx
Mrs V hope it's sunk in that YOUR PREGNANT YAY X
Hey anupur your inlaws don't sound to pleasant at all try not let them bother u u and your husband have born important things to think about instead of those small minded people some people are just jealous they can never be happy for you's you think of yourself and your husband and your lil bump ! I no the feeling my inlaws have no time for me at all even my sil was bridesmaid for me in sept and now doesn't talk to me it's hard on us but the way I see it is I've to worry about all the feritily issues so they can stay at the back of my mind because having a baby is more important than anything to myself and my husband hope your ok xxx
Culle how's you and your bump doing !
How's everyone else ?
Tella everything crossed for tomorrow Xx

I'm going to see the fs first week in march have lost 4 kilos so far not at the right weight yet but hoping to get there xx

Hi ladies, sorry it's been such a while, I have been reading up on my phone very day.

Congratulations Kyla on the birth of baby Jude, amazing news. Hope you recover quickly so you can take Jude on some nice long walks in the spring.

Tella - good luck with the beta tomorrow, I really really hope it's your BFP

Anupur - wow you are a lime already! Sorry to hear about your in laws, just concentrate on you, your DH and you little lime!

MrsVaughan - congratulations on your BFP, so pleased for you.

Hello to all you other ladies.

AFM - am 6 weeks and 5 days today. I ended up booking a private scan at 5 weeks and 6 days as I was so convinced I was having an ectopic, I'm not! They saw the gestational scan with a yolk sac inside. I have my next proper scan at 7wks4dys on Tuesday. I am really panicking that things are going to go wrong, I wish I could just enjoy this long awaiting pregnancy. I am constantly Googling things, my boobs had got a lot less sore and I was worried about that. But they seem to be pretty sore (and big) today. I have no other symptoms really, I'm not expecting to get MS as my mum didn't and I'm not really a sicky person. I almost wish I did have it though so I could actually feel pregnant!! Anyhoo, better stop rambling about myself!!

xxx

Lpear - keep in mind that during the first trimester your body will do different things. You might suddenly feel sick, or your nausea might suddenly disappear, your boobs will hurt, or suddenly not.... every day is different. It doesn't make things any easier, but at least you can know that you don't have to worry with every change in symptom. The first few weeks are so stressful!

Kyla u should really take it easy a section is a serious thing on your body u need the six weeks to heal try take it easy i no it's hard hope Jude's good for u xx
Mrs V hope it's sunk in that YOUR PREGNANT YAY X
Hey anupur your inlaws don't sound to pleasant at all try not let them bother u u and your husband have born important things to think about instead of those small minded people some people are just jealous they can never be happy for you's you think of yourself and your husband and your lil bump ! I no the feeling my inlaws have no time for me at all even my sil was bridesmaid for me in sept and now doesn't talk to me it's hard on us but the way I see it is I've to worry about all the feritily issues so they can stay at the back of my mind because having a baby is more important than anything to myself and my husband hope your ok xxx
Culle how's you and your bump doing !
How's everyone else ?
Tella everything crossed for tomorrow Xx

I'm going to see the fs first week in march have lost 4 kilos so far not at the right weight yet but hoping to get there xx
bride i always thought that my in laws will be happy to know that i am preggo. Every wrong thing which they did i pardon them. But they are really narrow minded i think now. They can take care of their daughter but not their son. I am outsider but their son is their only son. They taken for granted to him now. They dont even ask about son's health. I am surprised and also feel bad for him. He is really nice to his parents but his parents behave like adopted child to him now. I dont want any negative situation so i always behave nice to them. My SIL always try to creat problem in our family. So i dont talk to her. Her son is now 3yrs old but cant talk any word. Doctor told autism problem. I and my hubby told SIL husband to take good care and join him to a good school for speach therapy. We think for her good but she dont. But now i decide to think about me my hubby and my lil one. 4kilos are not bad number hun. Continue weight loss till ur treatment start. You can lose more which is good to kick start hormons. Lots of baby:dust: to u.

Thanks for all the fxing, but I did a FRER this morning and it was as usual a :bfn:

I'm starting to give up on a bfp and feel like just accepting a childless life!

Tella - :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I wish that I could reach through the computer screen and give you a massive hug. Words on here never seem enough to comfort people as much as we want to.

Don't give up yet though! if you triggered last thursday theres still a chance that its a bit to early to pick up the BFP yet! It's not over till the fat lady sings! and you desvere a Bfp more than anyone!! x

Tella - :hugs::hugs: please don't lose hope. I'm sorry it is taking so long for you but keep at it and you will get there in the end.

Have you thought about trying acupuncture? It is not something I would normally have done but I was ready to try any and everything. Anyway, I can't help but think that helped somehow....even if only by managing my stress levels - every time I left her office, I felt euphoric and calm and it lasted a few days too! Hang in there and in the meantime, we are all sending you lots of love.

:hugs::hugs:

Hope your ok tella don't give up hope u will have a baby soon I no it's easy for me to say that but we all have our bad days big hugs xxxxxxx

tella - my friend i know it is easy to say but hard to do that dont be upset. But really oneday u will get ur bfp i am sure. Dont give up. It is now bad time, but good time will return soon. If i can go to ur home i will do it now and will give u big big :hugs::hugs: keep ur mind busy whatever u love to do now.

Tella - :hugs: I am so very sorry, I've just had a little cry as it brought back memories for me of my own bfn despair. I am sure we can all relate. I'm sorry this journey is taking longer for you but sweetheart pleaSe don't give up hope. You're so close to that bfp now, and you've got an international team cheering you on. Never give up hope, you'll make a lovely, caring mum... you may only be one cycle away from achieving your dream. nothing is impossible. take care xxx

Tella sweetheart I'm sending you over another whopping lot of :hugs::hugs::hugs: I know its hard, like everyone else has said already but dont give up hope, weve all been there and that BFP will come hun, were all here for you xxx

Thanks for all the fxing, but I did a FRER this morning and it was as usual a :bfn:

I'm starting to give up on a bfp and feel like just accepting a childless life!

Hi Hun,
Sorry I am only logging on now, just came out of hospital for bad gastro infection.

I am so so sorry for the BFN, I can relate to how u feeling.
I also gave up at one stage and it did do the world of good, I found myself and focused on me in a selfish way,,,,, and I am not sorry, I discovered myself through all the tears....... Then it's still took 3 more years before I got my BFP.
Yes, it was long, too long for me but I eventually got there. Take all the time u need, you WILL get your BFP, it's just a matter of time Hun........ And till then, I will be here for you.

Your mom sounds amazing, I wish my mom was still alive, I miss her so much, especially now that I am due to give birth soon. :cry:

I am always thinking about you Hun.........:hugs::hugs:

AFM- Iam 37 weeks, my fluid is not as high as doc would like it, I have been getting bad Braxton hicks, doc did an internal and said I will be having baba soon, but she concerned about the dirrhea making me even more dehydrated which can effect baby, so if I don't go into natural labour by Friday coming, then they will be taking baby out, via induction or c-section, she will examine me on Thursday and decide from there. Baby is about 3.1kg and running out of space. I look like I am 6 months pregnant, carrying rather small......

So I am still on strict bed rest and drinking lots of water. The drips I was on for dehydration did me very good,,,, over 2 days I had about 5 bags of rehydration fluid via the IV ,,,,,, and meds for the gastro..... I am feeling much better now....

Just can't wait to hold my baby girl..
:hugs::kiss:

Love to all...... Mwah

Hi MommyMel / great to hear from you. I'm sorry these last few months of pregnancy are hard for you. Not long now till you hold your longed-for baby in your arms! Are you at home now? Good luck for your labour! Can't wait to hear the birth announcement.

Anupur - when is your next scan?

MOmmymel - I'm glad you're feeling a bit better! I think once you have that baby out you'll feel SO much better! Pregnancy is so hard. I can't wait to hear your birth story! I hope you're able to avoid the section, but it really isn't as bad as people say (at least, I didn't think so) - especially when it's not emergency. GL!!

Tella - Mommymel said it right. There were times over the years that I had to "stop trying". I don't regret the breaks - I needed them to stay sane. I really do hope you get your bfp, especially as dh isn't too keen on adoption. We'll never know why it's so easy for some and so difficult for others, but you have so much to give as you are right now - don't forget that! I've been thinking of that story you posted a while back about the woman that went through something like 45 IVF's. :wacko: But I remember that story brought you a lot of hope so I thought I'd mention it again. :hugs:

maria i booked for my NT scan on 27th feb. Hope everything is fine.today is my birthday and i pray to god to keep my baby healthy and safe from all negetivity.

MommyMel - thinking of you, hope all went well. :hugs:

Anupur - Good luck for your scan, sorry your inlaws aren't supportive. My MIL was negative through my pregnancy but she's come round more to baby now. My SIL still hasn't bothered to Skype us, her loss. Pity you cannot stay with your parents. Remember your friends here when faced with their negativity - our positivity cancels them out :friends: Good Luck for your scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->