anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Well done Kyla!

Anupur - any news about your scan?

maria my scan is today in the evening. Here in india no clinic allow husband or any family member. Killing baby girl is popular here. Sex determination is also illegal for that reason. Sonography plate is available after test. My hubby have to happy to see this.​
kyla i didnt find fig or prune here in the market. Banana or guava can help constipation i hear that.​

Anupur, good luck with the scan hun x

Can I ask a quick question girls, is it normal to have a bit of brown discharge at this stage? I'm 21 weeks today and noticed some after wiping this morning, am stressing myself a little bit! I dont have any other unusual symptoms, I'm a little achy but thats normal for me the last while as I grow!

Anupur - looking forward to your update.

Cullen - yes, pretty normal lots of women get brown discharge and pcosers seem to get it more often. It's probably normal cervical erosion with the hormone changes. Brown is always old blood. I do strongly believe though that these OD babies are so precious and we are always justified in asking a professional opinion if you're worried but Im sure you're fine as I also had I it both pregnancies. :hugs:

Anupur - good luck! I can't wait to hear your news! Do you have any signs of a baby bump yet?

Cullen - I'd strongly recommend calling your maternity ward. Just to be on the safe side. They will give you the best possible advice Nd look after you. I really hope it's nothing to worry about.
Have you had sex recently or may be lifted something heavy? Have you had your 20 week scan already? Did they mention anything about your placenta or was everything fine?

Thanks Kyla and Maria :)

Maria, yep had the 20 week scan a week ago today and everything was fine, never mentioned anything about any problems with the placenta, the notes say posterior?

We did have sex Monday night, we dont dtd very often so could maybe have been that? I havent noticed any heavier, discharge seems a little lighter in colour if anything. I do have a tendancy to try and do my "normal" jobs at work, which does include lifting files, think its time someone else done that though!

If it gets any worse or is still there tomorrow I will ring the midwife to be sure xx

maria i have little bump now. Its starting to show after 10week. Today l went for nt scan but doctor couldnt do it. My baby lying on back. Doctor told me if baby didnt move he couldnt measure anything. But baby didnt move infront of my belly. Doctor told me to talk to my gyno. If gyno told to do this test then after 3week there is another same test. So will go to my gyno tommrow. Baby is fine. Now i think is this test necessary for me? What do u think ladies?

Cullen - glad that it isn't getting any worse and sex on monday could have disturbed the cervix and now this old blood is coming out. Fingers crossed its nothing!

Anupur - I'm glad the baby is better! NT test is for the Down's syndrome. Basically it tells you what your risk is of having a baby with the downs syndrome. If the test discovers that your risk is high you have two options - keep the baby or have an abortion. If you know you wouldn't have the abortion even if the risk is high it's not that important to have the test I think. Although of course it's better to know as soon as possible.

So when is your next scan?

leaper - how r u? Did u do another scan?​
tella -why time take so long for u dont know. Try everything which u can. Dont give up hope. Big and tight hugs for u.​
afm -yesterday went to my gyno. She told me if i want then i can do next down syndrom test between 15week - 16week. She told me it is my decision to do or not to do this test. But i have to do 20week anomaly scan. Me and hubby decied to do down syndrom test for ou mental satisfection. I have to book for this test.​

Hi All. Hope everyone is doing well! :thumbup:

Anupur - I am doing the down syndrome screening/ test as well. In fact, I have my NT scan and blood work today.
Also - I thought bananas were not good for constipation? Hmmmm, maybe I've got this wrong! In any case, drinks lots of water and juice to keep things moving. I know how you feel!!! :hugs:

AFM - well I am 12 weeks today which brings a smile to my face! I am hoping for an easing up on the MS, fingers crossed.
Also, I got my test results back on the toxoplasmosis and I am not immune but the infection would not have shown up in my blood yet. This means that I have to have more blood work in a little over a week's time due to incubation periods.

I am flying to the states on in under two weeks time to spend two and half weeks with my family....absolutely can't wait!!!! Unfortunately it won't be warm there (Philadelphia) but I just need a rest and some tlc from my parents and sisters! Have been looking forward to it for months!

Take care everyone!

SunnyMonkey - Happy 12 weeks :dance: Enjoy your trip, it'll be great to be so looked after. I went to Canada at 14 weeks til 18 weeks and it was a really lovely time to go. Will you stock up on the cheaper baby clothes while you're over there? Fingers crossed you're ok re the toxoplasmosis

Tella - Just sending you a :hugs:

Anupur - We had the NT test done. We wanted to know so we could prepare if necessary for the changes a positive result would bring. Good luck. Drink lots of water to help with the constipation. :thumbup:

How's everyone else?

hi just joining in if you all dont mind! im on cd 25 today waiting for my day 21 bloods still, next month is my last month of clomid then im going for ovarian drilling, im excited to have it done nothings been arranged yet but consultant told me to have a think about it, im definatley going for it hopefully that wil give me my bfp :happydance:

Nikkz - welcome to an awesome thread full of fantastic women! Good luck with everything - OD worked for me!

Kyla - I think right around 14-18 weeks is the best time as I hear after that, long trips can get pretty uncomfortable! I am counting the days till I get on that plane and can just lie around the house where I grew up; hanging out with my family and eating my favorite foods (nausea please be gone by then)! My dad is probably the most excited about the pregnancy of everyone, emailing me every single day to ask me how I feel! It's quite sweet actually.
How is the breastfeeding going? I am hoping very smoothly!!

AFM - quick question everyone.....about a week or so ago i started getting headaches. They seem to be getting worse. I am not usually prone to headaches and I am aware that it can be a pregnancy related thing. So just wondering if anyone else experiencing this and if so, do you have any suggestions or tips? They are getting bad and I can't function very easily.

Thanks and baby :dust: to all you ODrs!! xoxo

Welcome nikzz!

Sunny - how nice for you to be going back to see family! I bet you'll be sticking up in gorgeous baby and maternity things there! Also it's possible that you'll feel the first baby flutters whilst out there - how special! I bet your mum can't wait to see you!

I wonder how NIKKIA is doing...

Maria - do you really think I'll start feeling kicks or flutters by then?! That's exciting!! When do you normally feel them? Around 16weeks?

My parents keep saying they want to help us and buy us some things but I can't quite get over this 'I don't want to tempt the fates' thing.

Hi ladies:thumbup:

I hope everyone is doing well,

Jenna-Li has arrived. :happydance:

I had an emergency C-Section on 01 March, with drama and all.

We chose to be induced at 38weeks due to my fluids being so low, seems it was the right choice we made.
Doc tried to break my water, she broke the membrane but there was no fluid at all, nothing, yet I did not leak at any point at all. My doc was concerned.

I was hooked up on the IV to bring on the contractions and put the fetal monitor on as well.
When the first contraction hit, baby heartbeat went down from 159bpm to 47bpm, she went into immediate distress. Theater was booked and I was rushed in, within 10 mins the spinal was administered and baby was on her way out, then they discovered the cord was wrapped around her neck as well, my heart almost stopped.:cry:
They managed to free her and after what felt like forever, I heard her cry, that was the most beautiful cry I heard in my life, I just cried when they gave her the all clear and placed her on my chest.

Thank God for my gynae's quick reaction, I could of lost my baby girl if I had tried to push for natural birth.

Jenna-Li weighed 2.9kg and beautiful! Thank God for keeping us safe.
I am still in some pain after the op, but looking at my baby, the pain is all worth it.
She really caused drama in the hospital, we ended up having the maternity unit on edge, we almost lost her........

I will post pics shortly,

I wanted to post this a while ago, buy Jenna-Li keeps me busy, I am breast feeding and have a good supply of milk, she latches on wonderfully and is such a sweet baby, sleeps well and drinks well,,,,,, what else could a mom ask for? Lol:cloud9:

:kiss:

Attachments

• (_)%CC%90%CC%B7%CC%B8%CC%90%CC%B7%CC%B8%CC%AE_%CC%90%CC%B7%CC%B8%E2%80%8E%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%8.jpg
    (_)%CC%90%CC%B7%CC%B8%CC%90%CC%B7%CC%B8%CC%AE_%CC%90%CC%B7%CC%B8%E2%80%8E%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%8.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4
  • jenna.jpg
    jenna.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20130302-00735.jpg
    IMG-20130302-00735.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 7
:blush:

Attachments

• IMG-20130301-00729.jpg
    IMG-20130301-00729.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20130307-00755.jpg
    IMG-20130307-00755.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20130305-00742.jpg
    IMG-20130305-00742.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20130302-00733.jpg
    IMG-20130302-00733.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 6
Mommymel! Congtrats!!! What a scary experience but thankfully everything turned out wonderfully and she is just gorgeous! You both are in fact - you look so bright eyed and beautiful....and still in hospital!

Anyway, congrats again and so happy all is well! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->