anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

welcome mcnicks xx

Well had my blood test so just waiting until 2moro/wed to find out if I did ov, keep your fingers crossed for me girls! xxx

welcome mcnicks xx

Well had my blood test so just waiting until 2moro/wed to find out if I did ov, keep your fingers crossed for me girls! xxx

fingers crossed for you chick :hugs:

Tori - good luck :thumbup: I was considering asking for a blood test to see if I ovulated but decided against it in the end....if af shows in another 7-9 days I guess that'll be my proof that "something" happened. If not - it's a waiting game then

Good luck and wishing u the very best....lots and lots of baby dust blown ur way xx

Thanks guys

I know what you mean Marie but my periods have alweays been pretty regular but they still say I wasnt ov'ing so just want some sort of proof really as if I didnt ov then nature is playing a very cruel trick on me, hubby is going to try and blag another SA test although I do think its pointless and that it could be just a pure case of were not compatible

xxx

Tori - any news?????

Nothing new my end - no symptoms, nothing at all. If I did ovulate Id be about 5/6DPO so I guess it's too early for anything anyway :winkwink:

Whooo hooo!! So happy!!! Just rang for results and I got a 42.7!! So a defo ov!! Now im spot on with the symptom spotting and was right!! Sooo pleased!! Can you tell lol xxx

I really hope this will be a positive one for you xx I am sooooo confused dont know if I am coming or going......I thought I was getting better seeing that I had the OD 1 week tomorrow but it just seems like the pains are achy....I have bled since Wed and feel it may stop today or tomorrow....but how can I even attempt BD like this...when am I suppose to do O kits...I have ordered these and will start soon but just very confused!!! :(

Ren

I wasnt ok until about a fortnight after my od, my bleeding went straight into a period which I was glad about really as then I could concentrate on opk's n the suchlike, when would your af be due? xx

Tori - WOOOP WOOOP :happydance: So pleased about the fab result! So how many DPO are you? should be close to POAS time :haha:

Ren - I wouldn't worry too much about BD'ing right now but rather concentrate on getting better. Everyone takes a different amount of time to recover properly. I remember after my lap last June I bled for about 3-4 weeks but felt fine physically after about a week. We didn't BD for those 3-4 weeks.

This time all discharge stopped within 5 days and I was running around like a madwoman in less than a week. I also got a positive OPK on day 12 after the OD and we BD'ed no problem.

I would start doing OPKs on day 10 after your OD but don't worry too much about BD'ing. You will be feeling better very soon :hugs:

MariaF

Not sure hun, guessing about 7 as obvioulsy dont know when the egg did actually pop out, not sure what to do about testing to be honest, may just wait n see if im late this month or not first as not sure how reliable those early test ones are xxx

Tori, I dont have my own cycles so dont know whether I will have my own period or not. what I bleed at the moment, is a result of the OD but not sure whether its a cycle or not. i used to take provera to bring me but have not had my own periods since 2007.
MarieF, I believe D10 of the OD falls on Fri 25th mar....if i get a positive reading then this means i am now having a cycle....if i do not have any +tive results from the opk, then this means this was not a cycle......so should I wait till i have a cycle because unless i do, i wont know when to test for ovulation.......OMG the stress us women go thru is crazy!!! I so wana be a man in my next life........ :)

Tori, I dont have my own cycles so dont know whether I will have my own period or not. what I bleed at the moment, is a result of the OD but not sure whether its a cycle or not. i used to take provera to bring me but have not had my own periods since 2007.
MarieF, I believe D10 of the OD falls on Fri 25th mar....if i get a positive reading then this means i am now having a cycle....if i do not have any +tive results from the opk, then this means this was not a cycle......so should I wait till i have a cycle because unless i do, i wont know when to test for ovulation.......OMG the stress us women go thru is crazy!!! I so wana be a man in my next life........ :)

hey girls, i need to vent. i was supposed to have my od surgery in the am , but my dr was admitted to the hospital. omg i',m so stressed . everything was prepared and my mom came in from out of town. i;m worried about the dr. i had my pre op and was supposed to drink the mag citrate tonight.

i'm glad i didnt. uhhh you guys are the only people who will understand. it's so stressful and now i have no idea when it will happen. i have:growlmad: been counting down for 3 weeks.. sorry to vent! kristi :growlmad::nope::cry:

That really stinks, Kristi! It's how I felt when my doctor had a conference on the days I was supposed to have IUI. Argh!!

Well, just try to remember that stress doesn't help babies come. Take some deep breaths, throw some pillows, and then enjoy time with your mom! :) It will get rescheduled, and it will all be at the right time!

Oh, and I'm so excited - put in my BBT info from the last couple days, and FF thinks I ovulated a few days ago!! Yet, I never got a + OPK. But I had some great EW CM for about 4-5 days before O!

Has anyone else ovulated (according to CM and BBT), but never got a + OPK??

Kristi - although Im really sorry about your Dr and I hope she's OK, I can imagine HOW frustrated you must be....

Before my OD I kept thinking Please God don't let anything happen to prevent me from having the op. DH had a cold a week before the op and I was stressed Id catch it and they won't do the operation. It's all so stressful :nope:
I hope you find out soon what's happening!

Ren - I wouldn't expect a positive OPK on day 10 after the OD. I was lucky and got one on day 12 after the op but some girls have to wait for 3 weeks after the op and even longer to get a positive. So start doing them on Friday and hopefully it will turn positive soon :thumbup:

Katy - I generally think OPKs are not that accurate. They seem to work for me but I know loooads of girls who just didn't get on with them and still got pg. How exciting!!!!! You are in the 2WW :happydance:

I did an opk and a stark negative of course. Im roughly 7DPO so I guess too early for anything but I just KNOW Im not :nope: Oh well, Ill get to enjoy the All Inclusive Mexico to the full then :wine:

Oooooooooo Maria when you going to Mexico? We are going in June!

Maria, it's been a couple more days... anything?

I'm excited... I'm 7 DPO and my BBT rose again this morning. I know a triphasic pattern doesn't guarantee pregnancy, but I'm hoping it's a good sign!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->