anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

OMG, Katy - can wait to read your news tomorrow! Best of luck! I really hope this is it! We had loads of BFPs a couple of months ago but not for a while... I hope April's your lucky month, hun :flower:

Tori - thanks for the info :thumbup: I also think its a good thing because everything that needs to be cleared out is coming out!

Keisha - good luck for the 2WW

I tested today. Just couldn't wait, I was so sick of going to the bathroom, wondering if AF came. So we did it when DH got home from work!

BFP! Weeee! I've never had such a clear test.

And remember - this is the month my doctor let me down, went on a conference, so DH and I "had" to do it ourselves, without Fermera or an IUI. Take that, doctor man!! :)

wow that is so great! that really gives me some hope. katy-berry how long have you been ttc? i'm so excited for all the bfp's on here!

It's been almost two years for us! I am definitely so thankful. :)

Yay Katy! Fab news. I'm delighted we have another graduate. Oh od is just the best ever. Well done you. This is lovely news xx
Good luck to everyone else xxx

YAY!!! Katie - HUGE congratulations :happydance:

Gives the rest of us hope :thumbup:

Tori and Ren - it MUST be us next, girls :happydance: Im 100% confident about that!

Im CD4 and af finally buggering off. We nearly packed for our Mexico trip and Im in a really good mood :winkwink: Just going through all of the summer clothes and sun screens and bikinis :happydance:

Im off to Rome on the 18th for 2 days and then on the 22nd it's Mexico for 2 weeks!!! WoopWoop!

Katyberry

Wow huge congratulatiosn to you!!!

MariaF

I do hope your right!! Trying so hard to be patient and il wait if someone up there could just give me a sign that il eventually get there then Id be happy! xx

Katy, did you do anything different this cycle? Apart from stopping bcp of course? Did you do opk's?

Tori - that's what I keep thinking... If only someone could tell me for sure that one day I will get pg and have a healthy baby (even if it's in 5 years) ID be completely happy and make the best of life now...

Maria, I know exactly how you feel about just wanting to know. It's like how I felt when waiting to meet my husband... "If I could just know WHEN, that would be great!"

Hmm... I was off the BCP. I did do OPKs, but they were negative for 2 weeks straight! My temps did show I ovulated during that time, though. We BD'd about every other day, and used Pre-Seed. DH is convinced it was the Pre-Seed that did it for us. Sorry if this is TMI, but it basically did what the IUI would do, really giving those little swimmers a good head start. I usually am pretty uncomfortable when we BD, so I'm sure previously the job wasn't getting done, if you know what I mean.

Wow, it's nice to have a message board where I can say things like that! Sorry if it's TMI!

Oh, that's great! I think we'll be using preseed more this month :winkwink:

I was lucky and met my future husband when I was 19. I wasn't even thinking of getting married OR being in a serious relationship then...it just happened. And it's only now when a couple of my friends are getting desperate to find the OH I realise how lucky I am :cloud9:

Oh soooo much positivity going on here.....well done to all those that have BFP'd .... and for those waiting ... it will happen ... IT HAS TOO ... Im never the less still confused....we have BD once since surgery which was 16/3 did a few days of OPK ALL NEGATIVE..... and i got bored so stopped of doing them....no af yet although it will be 3 wks on wed since surgery.........oh i dont know anymore....

my surgery is weds morning. how many days should i expect to be very sore? can you please tell me your experiences. thx

Hiya, I had 2 laparoscopies. First time I was sore for 5-6 days. I was sore in my shoulders as the air was coming out. Second time I was literally running around after 2 days. No sore shoulders, nothing! So it really varies. My Dr gave me a 2 week sick note so I suppose that means it can take up to that time to recover.

Best of luck for wednesday, hun! Fingers crossed!

Hi all,

It is such a relieve to find this discussion on OD. We decided end of June 2010 to stop taking the BCP and that we are ready to TTC however my body didn't want to work with us :cry:, after not having my AF for three months, i thought i might be PG but after numerous HPT which was all :bfn:, so then I just thought it was due to the BCP and I decided to go see my Gyno, who then informed me that I don't OV hence the no AF.

He then gave me Premolut to force a AF, and on then it was Clomid from C3-7 and off to the docs room on C12. Unfortunately I did not respond on the 50mg so he increased the dosage to 100g for the next 2 months. But still no OV, not even a follicle has developed by C12.

He then gave me the option of doing the injection treatment or OD and suggested OD over the other due to its higher success rate.

So i had to wait for my next AF to start and then I could call in and make an appointment for the following week. After about a cycle of +-40days, my AF started, however i couldn't go the next week as I had prior arrangements and they will only schedule you for the OD between C7 and C12 which I would not have been. So I have to wait for my next AF to come and we are on C26 today but once again due to the fact that I work for myself and it's a only me in the company, April is not a great month to have the OD done as I'm to scared I'm going to be out of Action for too long and then at the end of April we are going away for our Anniversary and I don't want to have that kind of pressure on us, want to have fun and then when I come back i will go for the opp and hopefully everything works out for the best O:) i just hope my AF does come in the next two months naturally otherwise i will have to go back to have it induced by meds :(

Sometimes i feel like im just finding excuses not to schedule the opp as im terrified of surgery and also i have a low pain threshold so im scared it is gonna be sore!

hey well I just thought I would pop in and let you know how I got on.

Well I got up Friday and went to the loo with a test for FMU before ringing the hospital and making sure they had a bed. They confirmed they did so i started to get ready and had a look at the test which was cheap free one I got from duofertility and I could see a line. I showed the hubby he could see it too and then i took a pic and sent it to my mum and both her and dad could see the line too. We didnt know what to do but decided to take it with us to the hospital and see what they said.

On arrival there was no one qualified around to talk to me i just got told to put on my gown and do a sample. I was trying to hold it as long as possible. I saw the anaesthetist and the doc had all my readings done which were all perfect. Then I said to hubby I am not going to tell them as there is no way 3 years later, on the day of this op we have got a positive it just wouldnt happen the test must be faulty and I am only 11DPO according to temps so its defo faulty.. So i got my stockings on went to the loo did my sample and the lady came round and collected them of all the girls in.

She then came back and got the nurse and asked her to look at something.

The nurse came back to me with the positive pregnancy test to tell my and hubby. To say we are in complete shock is an understatement. I am terrified it is not going to 'stick' and then i will have to try get back on the waiting list for the op which will be a nightmare!

Since Friday I think I have come to terms with it more - I did a clear blue digi that came up with pregnant 2-3 weeks this morning which is what i thought I was about 4 weeks pregnant. I have an confirmation appointment booked at the doctors next week!

I always thought things like this happened to other people not me but it seems I am pregnant, after 3 years of TTC, 3 cycles of clomid that didnt make me ovulate, acupuncture and losing 34 lbs!

Oh MRS CHAMBERS...I am sooo happy for you and hope all goes well for you xx

Oh my gosh! How fab! Try not to worry just try to enjoy this xx

Update from me again.................got a call from the gynae this morning as i queried what i do from here...had od on 16mar...bled till week after and now back to normal...stitches are still in but nothing more....have BD once but have now been told by my gynae that i have been taken off the gynae list as there is nothing more they can do....but they want me to ttc on our own now for 6 months with no clomid or metaformin so here we go....on our own....shame as i am really worried about this all now....dont know what to do where to go....but nevertheless will keep trying fingers crossed for a normal AF this month and a + OPK and hopefully a BFP XX

Wow chambers fab news

has anyone had od tht also had mf xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"