anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi ladies.
How is everyone.
Sorry for being MIA.... So much has happened.

I am in total shock.... I think I am pregnant again......
Did a test last nite and bang bfp. We wanted to start trying for another once
Jenna is 1, but noooooo it happened already.

Could it be too early?

Hi ladies.
How is everyone.
Sorry for being MIA.... So much has happened.

I am in total shock.... I think I am pregnant again......
Did a test last nite and bang bfp. We wanted to start trying for another once
Jenna is 1, but noooooo it happened already.

Could it be too early?

Aaaaa! MommyMel - you won't believe this! Once I posted the last post I realised I missed you and forgot to ask how you were doing. And then I had this weird thought I bet she's of again :wacko: Totally out of the blue!!!!

And look at you!!! Wow! Wow! Wow! Are you bf? Have your periods come back? I don't think it's early - there are so many families with "Irish twins" an they are doing so well! The kids go to the same year at schools :haha:
If you ARE pregnant then I am so made up for you! Massive congratulations and H&H 9 months!!!

:hi: MommyMel - I agree with Maria, that it wouldn't be too early. The midwives and Doctors kept telling me after Jude was born that you can be super fertile after a pregnancy and that they often see Mums back in the maternity ward within a year. I think I scoffed at them having taken so long to get pregnant :blush: Perhaps they are right!
If this is your BFP, congratulations :happydance: wishing you a H&H 9 months. :hugs:

Congratulations mommymel I think your kids will be super close I personally think its lovely :hugs:
How are you feeling?

Scerena you are PREGNANT i am so so so happy!

i am feeling totally crappy......
and very emotional,,,,,,, i thought it is too soon.....
but my hubby is over the moon once again.....

mommymel thanks, yes got pregnant finally after my first IVF :) finally got there, fx'd everything continues smoothly!

Aw must be very emotional for you :hugs: your hormones must be everywhere still also and with a new baby it must make you feel emotional :hugs:

Could you speak with a counsellor or someone to discuss how you are feeling? Have you spoke to oh about your feelings also?

Hi Shardil, I think I'm the last of the ladies here to do the OD procedure with the lap and dye, believe me when I say I am scare to death of needles much least an operation, but honestly after having undergone the procedure on the 18th June 2013, I'm extremely grateful I took these ladies advice and did it! I found out after I had PID which left untreated could have meant major complications to my general health and was significantly affecting my fertility as it was coupled with PCOS. I went for a follow up visit to my doc on the 3rd July and everything has checked out aok! The procedure initially caused some discomfort to the area but the scar was minimal seriously the 2 on my ovaries and next to my belly button are 2cm long and they look like scrapes!
I'm now CD22 and I'm taking Pregnacare Conception along with Omega 3 and CoQ10, 50mg. Give me some baby dust ppl and wish me luck!

Hey Tropic. I'm glad you recovered well!! Did you use any ovulation tests or any other method to track ovulation after the OD? Do you chart? Or check your cervix/cervical mucous? Did the doctor discuss the next plan of action for you? How long will they let you try naturally before trying Clomid or something similar?

Sending you TONS of :dust:

Hi MariaF, Thank you for all you good wishes! My doc says no meds for now, he wants my body to get itself on its own rhythm for now, so I have been doing my due diligence and been tracking my cervix/cervical mucous and counting my days, so far my body seems to be holding its own and everything doing whats supposed too...
Yesterday was CD22 for me and I tell you one to remember and note, when I got up I had AF type pains on my lower left side, I bolted up in bed cause I thought I had gotten an early visit, only to puke all over DD :shrug: Honesty I did not know that was coming believe he was as shocked as I was! At around 10am the pains eased and came back on my left side worst than the right side, I was so scared I refused to come out of bed all day! I eventually stopped around 6pm, did tonnes of research last night is this was they call implantation cramps? I have no bleeding and no pain today, just a slight queasy stomach... :-k

Hey Tropic - do you think you ovulated then? And if so, when? Don't forget your ovaries may still be sore from the drilling and can still ache!
But if you keep getting the same pain or it gets worse its worth calling a Dr just to rule out a cyst or something like that!

MommyMel - we want more news!!!! How far along so you think you are? Have your periods come back already and were you regular?

:hi: ladies, sorry formy absence for longtime.​
scerena - many many congratulation. Gob bless u and ur baby both. Just take some rest and good care. When is ur next scan date? U are going to complete 12weeks :happydance:.​
mommymel - really happy to know that u r pregnant again. H&H 9 months :cloud9:. I also wanted to know the answer of maria's question. Did u continue breast feeding? How is ur daughter jenna?​
tropic - did u use any ovulation kit? I think this may be ovulation pain. When is ur next appointment with ur doc?​
maria, kyla - how r u? Did u both continue bf? It is really scared me that after pregnancy not getting priod in proper time. I have to talk to my doc about this.​
thinking about nikkia, cullen, lepear, cridge, tella. How r u buddies? I am following my diet strictly to controll blood suger. My endocrinologiest told me that metformin will not harm my baby. Everything will be ok if bs is in controll.​

Tropic - Fingers crossed for you this cycle. It will be wonderful if you've ovulated as so often our bodies need time to recover from the op. Keep us updated on how you get on.

MommyMel - I agree with Maria, we need more news :flower: They will probably monitor you carefully because of your recent c-section, but everything I have read is that all will be well. :hugs:

Anupur - I'm well thanks. :hugs: I did continue breastfeeding, but Jude has switched onto formula now. He started showing no interest in breastfeeding and fussed so much, I think then because of my PCOS my supply dropped too and it was getting to stressful for us both to continue. It's a pain because I'm flying long haul next week taking Jude to meet his family in North America so we'll be travelling a lot. I just couldn't continue so :dohh: but not too stressed about it, I'm glad I managed for so long.
How are you feeling? I hope you are getting plenty of rest. Dont worry about your periods returning, the first year after having a baby is a very wobbly time with hormones and it will take longer to come back if you breastfeed. :flower:

Hi ladies, I had my typical sharp twinges (these occur on my Od and I also get a sharp pain in my thighs, on my right and left sides on the 1st of July (which would have been on CD14), we did our due :blush:and then on CD22 the AF type pains, 2 totally different area, I really careful in checking the areas because of the OP I recently had, I know the external may be healed but the inside takes a little longer. Honesty it felt like when I did the internal exam and they were checking to see if the uterus was mobile now, because of the PIDs I had, combined with the AF type cramps... :shrug:

Hi Tropic, it's hard to tell. I had some pretty weird aches and pains after the op. Did you have a CD21 blood test at all? What CD are you on now hun? :flower:

AFM: Well I'm off on hols :happydance: I should be able to log in though to check in on every one. :coffee: My hair loss has finally slowed down and my hairdresser pointed out some new growth! The lump in my tummy turns out to be a possible hernia and I have to go and see the surgeons about having a small op to repair it. :dohh:

Oh my goodness!!! Mommymel!!! What gave you the sense to test again? The good thing is that your older daughter will be able to help you out loads!!! I find that having an 11 year old is making having a baby much easier than the first time around when I didn't have an 11 year old around to help. :haha: It makes me think that having 3 would be like most people having 2... although slightly easier because of the extra help. :thumbup:

Please give us every little detail girl!! :haha:

Hi ladies sorry for being so quiet. Well on the 12/07/13 our beautiful baby boy Rory James was born we are so in love with him. On the Sunday I started getting lot of painful braxton hicks I went for routine Midwife appointment to discover bp v high I was admitted and they also discovered my Fluid levels dropped and that baby was small all this they decided to induce me. So on the Friday lunch time I have an induction after a total 11 hour labour and only 2 pushes my little man was born weighing a tiny 4lb 11 he is perfect just tiny. Things here are all over the place as are my hormones having really trouble breast feeding and as he Had such low birth weight he is on formula also. I will post so more when I have a little more time . Xxx

NiKkIA - Huge Congratulations on the birth of your longed for SON!!!! What a sweet name. Labour sounds like it was relatively easy too!
Dont worry about his weight - he will gain it very quickly and by 4-5 months you won't even tell he was dinky at birth!

oh yes - the hormones are a BITCH for most new mums...for some its better than for others. Baby blues is certainly NOT just a little cry and then you feel euphoric again. Most women cry loads and feel really low for a few weeks so please know its totally normal, although strange, and will pass!!!
Try to use the help of all BF consultants you can find - let them latch Rory onto you and you just watch and feel how they do it. Have you got a pump? As long as you keep pumping for now whilst he is on formula your supply will be there for when he is ready for the boob!
And be selfish - keep asking for all the help you can with chores/brigning you food, etc. And make sure you eat and drink LOADS!!!! Mainly fatty foods - it really helps with milk supply and quality!!

Im so happy for you - another OD graduate :thumbup:

Congratulations Nikkia and welcome to the world Rory James :blue: :baby:

I read this this morning and I just burst into tears with happiness for you. Wonderful news! As Maria said, the hormones after the birth are just vile especially on top of the exhaustion. :hugs: Both times I have just been sobbing with tiredness and the shock of the physical side of things with recovery whilst you adjust to the lovely new arrival being home. The first 4ish weeks are by far the worst (sorry!) but it absolutely does get better and easier and we're all supportive here if you need an ear or advice. :cloud9:

Congratulation nikkia :kiss::happydance:
Love ur son's name. Give a kiss from me to your son Rory :baby:. Eat healthy food and milk now. I know how happy u are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->