anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi All,

Anupur: Congratulations!!:cloud9: Hope u and the baby are doing well. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Christina: Congratulations to you too!:cloud9: Its very inspiring to know that you are now pregnant with your second baby! I am glad OD has worked really well for you.

Maria: It is amazing how you are able to keep track of each one. Well, unfortunately, I have not gone through the surgery yet..huhuhu:cry:. My doc had asked for OH's report to check his swimmers before going ahead with the surgery but he has not been able to go for testing yet. Once the reports are ready, will book a new date for the surgery. I am sorry you are feeling stressed right now.:hugs: Working and taking care of a baby is definitely not easy. But I am sure you will get used to your current schedule.

beau84: I am new here too. I am still waiting to have OD done. Lot of babydust to you.:dust:

choco: thank you!! need all the good wishes I can get! all the best with the surgery. I had it done in june and it was really not as bad as I thought it would be. I was sore for two or three days and thereafter was perfectly fine. I am sure it will go super well for you too and then we can both look forward to our :bfp:

just did an ovulation test. negative. :growlmad: but I'm sure its just because its still early. clomid takes anywhere between five and ten days after last dose for ovulation to take place.

Hi everyone, thought I'd pop on to say hello x

Anupur, ah hun I'm absolutely thrilled for you, a massive congratulations and cant wait to hear what you have called your beautiful daughter, hope you are keeping well x

Nikkia, that's brilliant hun that little Rory is doing well, I am so pleased for you, how are you keeping yourself? Are you booked in for your 6 weeks check up yet?

Hello to all the newbies too, I hope you find this thread as useful as I did and I hope you are get your BFPs very soon, baby dust to you all xxx

Me, well Ella is now over 5 weeks, she will be 6 weeks on Tuesday coming and she is doing well. She still is on formula milk, I didn't manage to get into the breastfeeding, I'm living with it but still disappointed but hey she is well and healthy and that's the most important thing!

Had a bit of a tough time with the bleeding, its only started to go light now but I am ok, healing nicely, I think!

Hope all the pregnant ladies are doing ok and cant wait to hear of more births and loads of BFPs too xx

Yay congrats to the new mommies!!!

Anupur - I'm so happy that you had a girl! I can't wait to hear her name!

Cullen - I bled pretty solidly for 8 weeks, and then again at 10 weeks. :wacko: It's long, but normal too.

CMP! I'm so glad you came on here and shared your story. I was going to come tell everyone once I saw your DARLING announcement on FB, but I don't get on BnB as much as I used to. I was wondering if this was planned!! Crrraazy!! Good luck with everything!!

Welcome to all the newbies!! :hi:

Hey choco - sorry the OD never happened! When do you think DH will have his SA? I hope it will happen before too long!

Anupur - any more news?

Christina... My story is similar to yours, I had OD and fell pregnant 1st cycle after, had my daughter in July 2012. Fell pregnant with no effort or active trying, we just weren't preventing. I had my son July 2013, 12 months 2 weeks between them, I'm still learning to cope with 2 babies but its getting easier, my family is now complete... How far apart will your be?

hi everyone, just want to share good news that on 9th august i admitted in nursing home due to heavy discharge of mucus plug. Doc did emergency csection and my little daughter born at 11.16am. She was 3kg 200g. We are thinking of her name.

https://www.goodlightscraps.com/content/congrats/congrats_4.gif

Im so happy to hear about the birth of your wonderful little girl!!!! I cant wait to hear the beautiful name you will come up with for her! Can wait to see a picture of her!!!!! :kiss:

Anupur - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so very happy for you! :hugs:
Update us when you can.

I am now 36+5 and these babies are hanging on. I have a c-section scheduled in 2 weeks time but have no idea how I could possibly hang on that long considering how awful I feel and the amount of contractions I have every night. Fingers crossed these babies arrive soon!

hi everyone, I and my hubby decide a good name of our princess daughter. It is Angelina. I give her a pet nam called hiya. Thanx to everyone who congratulate me. Baby :dust: to all ttc ladies and love to all od babies.

Attachments

• 210820131381_2.jpg
    210820131381_2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 140820131361_1.jpg
    140820131361_1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 15
Anupur - :cloud9: What a gorgeous baby, such a lovely name too! So beautiful, gorgeous head of hair! Congratulations again, so happy for you :hugs:

Sunny - :hugs: You're doing marvellously. Late pregnancy is such a strain with all the aches and pains with just a singleton, I really admire you for doing so well. You must've struggled with the heatwave in July/early August. You're on the home stretch now though - have you got everything ready?

Hi to everyone else - Bride and Keisha, thinking of you both, would love an update :flower:

Anupur - she is beautiful :cloud9: And I love the name!!! Just wonderful for a little Princess. But it's not an Indian name is it?
How's breast feeding going?

Sunny - I'm sure you are counting down the hours! What's the date for your section?
Cullen - as mums there's always something we find to feel guilty about... Pretty much every day :nope: As long as she's healthy and happy that's the most important thing a mum can hope for!

She is adorable and love like a doll! She is so beautiful! Such a beautiful name for her!

:hi: ladies

How are you all? It's been quite quiet lately. :flower:

All ok here. Jude is doing really well. He can sit up, roll over and move about by rolling and turning round. Not quite crawling yet. He loves all the food we've tried with him so far and he babbles away all the time. We had a brilliant summer holiday, just struggling a little with the jet lag and trying to get back to UK time. :wacko:

Tropic - How are you doing? What stage are you at right now?

Lots of love to everyone else, would love some updates. :friends:

Hello Everyone!! :flower:

Kyla, I agree that it's been very quiet lately!

I'm nearing the end of my 2ww, AF is due this Sunday. :coffee: I am holding all my fingers and toes that the clomid worked for me, even though it was the first cycle. DH is absolutely CONVINCED that im preggers. I'm a bit more cautious. I've also decided that I will not be taking clomid again if I don't get my BFB this month. I've been referred to a very good homeopath and will be trying that for a few cycles.

I wish you all a fabulous weekend and lotsa :dust: to everyone!

This thread has gone very quiet lately :wacko: I really hope it doesn't die down!

Any news from anyone?

Sunny - have you had the twins? How did everything go?

MommyMel - how are you doing? Will you find out what you are having?
Anupur - how are you doing?

I hardly have time to post because I'm now working 4 days a week and am really busy with Sophia the other day when I'm off work.

I've just had another 35 day cycle and periods are still heavy. I'm not complaining though. I hope to stay regular now and to ovulate every month - it'll be so helpful when we start ttc'ing No 2!!

Hiya all!!!

Kyla Im going out of my mind! AF was due yesterday and till now there has been no sign of her, not even the usual tell tale cramps. For someone with very (clockwork ocd) regular cycles, Im not too sure what to think!! Unfortunately Ive succomed to googling and have read that clomid can delay one's period. :dohh:But it can also mean that the OD and 1st clomid round have worked together for my BFB. Either way, I'm trying to keep my mind on other things and delay hpt until AF is a week late (coming sunday). Thank you Kyla and all the ladies for the love big :hugs: :hugs:

Maria so sorry to hear you are so busy. As fulfilling as an stimulating job and beautiful family are, dont forget to take care of yourself! As they say, "happy mommy equals happy family". :hugs: to you too!!

To all the other ladies, would be nice to hear from you all! :flower:

hi everyone. I hardly get time to post. I am too busy with angelina that i cant spend a little time for me. Yes Maria i know this is not a indian or bengali name. But i and my hubby like this name and its first word a is my hubby's name first word and n is my name first word. We also love the meaning of the name. Breast feeding goes well. She feed very well but after she feed i have to pump my extra milk. If i didnt do this it hurt really badly. When she sucking oneside nipple opposite nipple get hurt for 5min. Just want to hug everyone.

Hi all,,

Kyla since my OD, lap and dye on the 18/6, I'm now on C3, I've since revisited my OB and he has put me on Clomid 50mg, today is actually my D5... it seems like my cycles began to run longer than the 28D, it went crazy the last one running for 36D :cry:
I'm keep the faith though and hoping for the best!
Lost of love everyone and thanks for your support! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->