anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

https://www.imgion.com/images/01/Congratulation-.gif

Huge CONGRATS girl!!! H&H 9 months or in your case 7 1/2 months :haha:

I had this feeling you where preggers after you went MIA on the group i would check every now and then on your profile to see if you maybe posted somewhere else but nothing so i was to scared to write a message and just now you werent. But it is absolute great news!

Keep us posted on your appointment!!!

Awww tella thanks a million went the doc this moring and confirmed my BFP to say I'm over the moon is an understatement so trilled and nervous at the same time ! Rang to book am early pregnancy scan and the receptionist was so rude said I don't need an early scan and will get one at 14 weeks !!' Made me very angry so I might go private for the first one

:happydance::happydance::happydance: YAY! Congratulations Bride, you've made my eyes leak with happiness :cloud9: Brilliant news.

Ah yes, receptionists. Phone back and insist hun. A lot of women try to get early scans for reassurance but you have a medical need for a couple of reasons (need to know exactly how far along you are and often they like to for fertility treatment) and there is no way you should pay private. Phone your Doc for a letter if you to. Aw, this has me over the moon too, wishing you a H&H pregnancy :cloud9::cloud9:

hi everyone, I and my hubby decide a good name of our princess daughter. It is Angelina. I give her a pet nam called hiya. Thanx to everyone who congratulate me. Baby :dust: to all ttc ladies and love to all od babies.

Amazing............congrats !!!! i am so happy for you Anupur..............:kiss:
i wish you all the blessing on your new baby girl.....

i am now about 4 months pregnant....... going well, much better than with previous baby,,, she is now 7 months old....... how time flies....

congrtas to all the new mommy's, :hugs:

love to all of you, i am not often on here but you are all in my heart, think of all of you often..... :kiss:

Hey everyone hope yous are all keeping ok :)
Well got a scan on Saturday paid privately just to here my babies heart beat and make sure every things ok :) all perfect so far midwife said the heart beat was 184bbm which sounds good :) have some back pain today and a little pain in my right ovary but nothing extreme or anything so fingers crossed everything wil be ok I feel fine apart form a lot of sickness and really tired but I'm so happy to be finally pregnant feel like I've won the lotto

Bride - Huge congratulations! When was your OD? I can't believe you'll also be having a summer baby! Most ladies in this thread have summer babies :thumbup:
Did you just stop the pill? Wishing you happy and healthy 9 months. Your body is already going through lots of changes and stretching so pains are totally normal. But if you are worried call the hospital!!!

Sorry I've been MIA. Since Sophia started nursery she has been ill most of the time :nope: Being back at work 4 days a week also means I hardly have time for anything!
My last cycle though was 28 days which is incredible!

Hey everyone hope yous are all keeping ok :)
Well got a scan on Saturday paid privately just to here my babies heart beat and make sure every things ok :) all perfect so far midwife said the heart beat was 184bbm which sounds good :) have some back pain today and a little pain in my right ovary but nothing extreme or anything so fingers crossed everything wil be ok I feel fine apart form a lot of sickness and really tired but I'm so happy to be finally pregnant feel like I've won the lotto

:yipee: Oh Bride, I am so thrilled. How many weeks are you? As Maria said, the first trimester introduces all sorts of weird and wonderful aches, tweaks and tiredness as your body changes. Looking forward to following your pregnancy. Congratulations :cloud9::hugs:

Hey Kyla I'm nearly 9 weeks still can't believe quiet believe it !! Have morning sickness everyday but I was told its a sign of a healthy baby ! Still have some cramps in my stomach kinda like period pains but not as strong I rang the doctor today and she said its normal just want everything to be ok have another scan in 4 weeks

Hi All,

Congratulations Sunny!! Enjoy your motherhood!

Bride- Congrats on your BFP! I love reading success stories!

AFM- Sorry, I have not been on B&B for more than a month. There was so much stuff going on that I had almost thought OD will not be possible this year. But finally, things got moving and I had the OD (Hysterolaparoscopy+biopsy+OD) done on Sept 21st so now I am officially an OD gal and hopefully for good O:)

The surgery went well. Though I had the choice to get discharged the same day, I decided to stay for one day and think that was a good decision. That day was a complete rest for me. There was some discomfort from the gas pumped in for the first few days. But I still can't believe the recovery was so quick. They couldn't find anything wrong other than the bilateral polycystic ovaries with thick cortex for which they drilled 4 holes on each ovary. The tubes, uterus all appeared normal and there were no abnormal growth/ adhesions/ endometriosis, etc. But now, after almost 3 weeks, my stomach is still somewhat bloated like a pregnant woman. :wacko:

I was hoping that other than improving my chances of getting a BFP, it would also help with the other PCOS symtoms but as of now, I see no difference.:-( Never mind if I atleast get a BFP! Last month I had periods on my own, which is rare. Looking forward to see if I also get my cycles regularly.

Hoping for the best for all of us!:dust:

Hi Choco,

Great to hear from you, sorry it's been quiet on here. I'm just catching up as I've been away and then we've had a few problems with a water leak at home :dohh:

How are you doing? What CD are you on?

Hi to everyone else :friends:

Congrats Bride!

Sorry for the delay, Eleanor May born 8.31pm in the 8th of October after induction on the 7th, weighing 7lb 3oz. She is beautiful and we love her to bits.

She has only been able to latch on very briefly so I am expressing and bottle feeding which is exhausting! We had a bit of progress today so fingers crossed!

Hope everyone is doing well. Xxx

Lpear - congratulations!!! It's a beautiful name and I'm sure Eleanor is gorgeous!!! Why is she struggling to latch on? Do you have flat nipples? Does she have a tongue tie? Do you know where and when your local Bf clinics are? Ladies there are usually fantastic!
Best of luck with everything! Enjoy every single moment - they grow so fast!

Bride - wow, 9 weeks already. Have you got a date for your 12 week scan yet?

Choco - nearly a month since your OD! Did you take any opk's to see if you ovulated?

Hi Maria, yes flat nipples unfortunately. Still having midwife visits and been to bf clinic once and will defo go again. X

Congratulations lpear gorgeous name hope u and baby are doing well :)
My scan is on the 8th of November I'll be 13 weeks then so excited to see how much my baby has grown ! Still every sick it's gone from morning sickness to night sickness and back to morning sickness not that I'm complaining just so happy to be pregnant ! I got my ovary drilling done in March 12 and we where about to do iui in November so it's my little miracle baby !
Hope your all keeping well ladies xx

Lpear - I have (had!) flat nipples too. Bf clinics really helped with tips on how to help baby latch on. I had one of those Lansinoh nipple extension things - it sounds awful but actually worked really well to draw out my nipples and let Sophia a few seconds to get hold of it. Once their mouths get bigger and both of you get more confident it will be a walk in the park. Let me know if you need a link to this thing I'm talking about - only cost about a fiver.

Bride - not long till the scan! Do you have any sign of the bump yet?
Your story is similar to mine - I had OD in March '11 and conceived in early October of the same year :winkwink:

Hi Kyla and Maria,

I am on CD30 (considering day of OD as CD1) and there is no sign of periods yet which is bothering me. Last month I got periods from Sept 16-20 on my own. I am not using any OPKs as of now and I have been away from my DH for a while and may only be joining him after some more days, hence TTC is on hold.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Congrats LPear!! The first couple months are really rough, so hang in there - it just gets better and better!

Choco - don't lose hope! It's hard not to be impatient with your body after OD, but it's important to give it some time. I would give yourself 3 months before getting too worried. But that's hard! I didn't make it more than a month myself and I regret going back on meds so soon after the op.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks Maria. The midwife came on Sunday and we tried the Medela nipple shields and as if by magic she latched straight on. So I've officially been breastfeeding for two days! It's so much easier than expressing! Feel like a weight has been lifted! Xxx

Congratulations Lpear on the birth of your baby daughter Eleanor May! :happydance::cloud9: What a lovely name you have chosen :flower: So pleased you've found a solution for breastfeeding.

Choco - It is very hard to work out what is going on with your body in the first few months after the OD. It's frustrating to have to wait for everything to settle down, but fingers crossed your body kicks into action and works out what it is supposed to do.

How is everyone else? How are the new OD babies doing? Jude is a busy baby, crawling and cruising around the furniture. He's an explorer and so much fun.

Maria, was the nipple extension thing like a little mini sucker thing that you squeeze and it draws the nipple out? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->