anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Yes it was! With a purple colour top part. Did mw give you one? Is the latching on getting any better?

Yes that's the one, I've just bought one from Amazon but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm still using the nipple shield but apparently the baby gets 20% less milk when using it so Eleanor often requires a top up of ebm. I'm really hoping I can wean her off it with the help of the gadget!

hello everyone, sorry for not posting too long. I am fine and breast feeding successfully till now. Angelina is very good girl. She sleeps all over the night from last one week.​
lepear - congratulation.take care of urself and baby.​
maria, cridge, kyla i am always thinking about you. Really happy to read ur post. Stay well and happy.​

Hi Anupur! Your daughter is gorgeous! I'm so glad that breastfeeding is going well and WOW! She's a great sleeper!!! I'm still getting up every now and then with my little stinker! :dohh:

Hi Ladies hope your all well? Anupur I'm very jealous the Angelina is sleeping so well Rory still waking in the night! But we are doing well and he is growing very fast. xxx

hi everyone, where r u all? This thread is now So silent. Sleeping at whole night is now daily schedule of angelina. I breastfeed her in between every 3/ 4 hours at night and she dont open her eyes. She wake at 8am in the morning. Dont know how she adopt this sleeping pattern. How r u maria, kyla, lepear, sunny, tella, mommymel? Cridge ur little one is now one yr old. Did u plan any party at his birthday?

Anupur - Angelina is beautiful :cloud9: I can't believe she wakes up at 8am!! Sophia is 16 months old and still wakes up at 5 every morning. I am now back to full time work and I find it very hard to function with so little sleep. She is also often very sick - she picks up lots of bugs from nursery. When she's ill she hardly ever sleeps at nights at all and also doesn't eat properly. And when she is healthy, she is always teething.... I know it sounds awful but I can't believe I will ever have a healthy and happy baby again :nope: Because of all this I don't think we'll be trying for another baby for a long time.
I really want to sleep properly, go on nice holidays again and have more date nights with DH and fun with our friends. I really miss all of that. I'm sorry if it sounds awful but that's just how I feel. I do love having S in our lives but it's such hard work that I need a break :wacko:

Hi Anupur! That's great that Angelina is doing so well! My little guy has finally been sleeping through the night just this last week, and sometimes he'll sleep until 8 too! It's great!! Wish I had that from such a young age as Angelina though! :haha:

We had a small family party for his birthday. I think he really enjoyed the attention and we had a lot of fun with it. I honestly can't believe he's 1. I keep reminding myself that yes, he was born in November, and yes, it is now November again, so that must mean he's 1. My brain isn't handling it well. :wacko:

hi everyone, where r u all? This thread is now So silent. Sleeping at whole night is now daily schedule of angelina. I breastfeed her in between every 3/ 4 hours at night and she dont open her eyes. She wake at 8am in the morning. Dont know how she adopt this sleeping pattern. How r u maria, kyla, lepear, sunny, tella, mommymel? Cridge ur little one is now one yr old. Did u plan any party at his birthday?

Awww just look at your little angel, she is gorgeous and so good to mommy. I really hope that my little one one day will be a good sleeper, i really love my sleep soooo much!!!! And i cant sleep during the day as i feel groggy waking then so my night hours is precious. But i will give them up if i have to :lol:

Anupur - Angelina is beautiful :cloud9: I can't believe she wakes up at 8am!! Sophia is 16 months old and still wakes up at 5 every morning. I am now back to full time work and I find it very hard to function with so little sleep. She is also often very sick - she picks up lots of bugs from nursery. When she's ill she hardly ever sleeps at nights at all and also doesn't eat properly. And when she is healthy, she is always teething.... I know it sounds awful but I can't believe I will ever have a healthy and happy baby again :nope: Because of all this I don't think we'll be trying for another baby for a long time.
I really want to sleep properly, go on nice holidays again and have more date nights with DH and fun with our friends. I really miss all of that. I'm sorry if it sounds awful but that's just how I feel. I do love having S in our lives but it's such hard work that I need a break :wacko:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I can imagine with full time work and household duties it can be very tiring especially when they sick and teething. Dont feel bad, you giving your everything for S and that is whats important. Soon all of these will be a thing of the past and you will have energy for no 2 again.

Hi Anupur! That's great that Angelina is doing so well! My little guy has finally been sleeping through the night just this last week, and sometimes he'll sleep until 8 too! It's great!! Wish I had that from such a young age as Angelina though! :haha:

We had a small family party for his birthday. I think he really enjoyed the attention and we had a lot of fun with it. I honestly can't believe he's 1. I keep reminding myself that yes, he was born in November, and yes, it is now November again, so that must mean he's 1. My brain isn't handling it well. :wacko:

These OD babies are soon gonna be OD toddlers. Time is flying by so quickly!

AFM, Im still excising hard but this is my last month. As of next month im gonna be back on Femara and TI with just regular excise such as yoga and running. Some Pilates and Core conditioning before the TWW. other than that we just enjoying BD and for once i can see that DH is eager to start TTC again.

Very close Friends of ours had their son on Tuesday last week, he was tiny 2.355kg on 39weeks. But since then i can see DH is ready to start again, he said no he will give them 2 weeks time to settle before we go visit as he wants to go when its just us and not everyone else as well so that we can spend time with the them.

Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry it's been a while since I have updated. I'm suffering with post-natal depression. :cry: I thought I was managing it but in the last 10 weeks or so life has got pretty rough with outside problems mounting up and I reached breaking point so headed off to the Doctor for some antidepressants.
Anupur - Angelina is just gorgeous! So happy for you. I bet it is wonderful seeing your DH as a Daddy?
Cridge - Oh my goodness, lil ninja is 1! :happydance: This year has just flown by! Where have our little babies gone?
Nikkia - I still love the name Rory! What does he weigh? Has he learnt any new tricks?
Maria - I can totally relate. It's hard being a Mummy. I really admire how well you must be doing, even if you think you aren't. Loss of sleep is such a hard thing to cope with. I think motherhood brings a whole host of things for us to worry, stress and feel guilty about. :hugs:
Tella - Sending you lots and lots of super special baby dust
:dust:
Would love an update from everyone else? Cullen, Bride, Keisha, Sunny- how are you all? I am going to try hard to post regularly as it's good having a group to belong to and I hope more ladies can be supported through their OD too.

AFM: Jude is 9 months old :shock: He's a very active baby and hard work to keep up with him! He's into everything and is exploring, reaching, giggling and grabbing all the time. I have to watch him when we go shopping to make sure nothing is within his reach because he'll get hold of it. :dohh: He's happy eating everything and trying new things which is a relief. Hugs to all :friends:

Would definitely be lovely to hear from others. :hi: to Keisha, Bride, and all other OD graduates!!

Hi Kyla! I'm so sorry you're still suffering from PPD. I'm really glad you're getting some help though. Hang in there! Have you considered starting a journal? It might be a great place to just vent and then we can all support you! Feel free to come by my journal and vent any time!! (Mostly because I check journals more than other threads, but I'll still keep tabs on you here too!) :hug:

Oh Kyla, I totally missed the first part of your last post - I'm SO sorry, you must think I'm the rudest person alive :nope:
I'm sorry you are feeling this way. I am now sure I had PND and it lasted for months but I just didn't want to admit it/accept it. It's excellent that you went to the GP and started getting help. What about DH and other family members? Do they know how you are feeling? I really hope things get better for you very soon :hugs:

Thanks Cridge and Maria :hugs:

Cridge - I will start a journal, thanks for the idea - where do I go to start one?
Maria - Don't worry! I've done that myself loads of times :dohh:

DH has been supportive, although he does struggle a bit because he is such a laidback person he doesn't understand depression. We don't have any other family apart from my Mum and brother. My brother lives over an hour away, my Mum 45mins. She's very supportive but she's 70 so not able to look after Jude much as he's a so active now. I also don't have many friends :cry: well friends who understand or have time for me. My closest friends are 3 hours drive away so I think I do lack support really. It's hard. I'm going to find a PND support group to see if that's any help.

Hmm.. good question! I think there's a parenting/journal forum or a baby club forum or something where you can start a new thread. I'll have to go check to see where my journal is. :shrug:

Are there any playgroups you can join near you? It might be worthwhile to chat with some other moms of kids Jude's age… and make some new friends. .?

:hugs:

Thanks Cridge, I'll make a start soon. :thumbup:

Hope everyone is ok?

Hi guys, just popping in to say :hi: Hope you all doing great with the little ones and that the ones that is still waiting for graduation will get there soon!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hello, Hope your all ok? Kyla so story your feeling rubbish def god to talk to others. D you go to groups etc?

Rory is now 14lb and is 20 weeks its gone so quick.es rolling over from front to back giggling and babbling lots he is so cute.

Maria it so hard no getting sleep I completely understand how you feel. xx

Hello everyone, remember me lol :flower:

Sorry its been so long, life has understandably taken over a bit in the last few months, I cant believe its been so long, I hope you are all well and babies are doing good and of course that there are a few more BFPs since my last visit!

Kyla, ah hun I'm so sorry youre finding it hard, depression is an awful thing, my OH suffers terribly with it and I know how difficult it can be, you know where I am, feel free to contact me any time! I also agree about the journal, that was the one thing that the counsellors encouraged my OH to do was write down his feelings, hope it helps!

Nikkia, aw I bet Rory is a wee darling, how are you doing hun?

Anupur, Angelina is a beautiful wee girl, you must be so proud, fab she is sleeping well too x

Ella is 5 months today and is a wee hunny bun. She is a fabulous sleeper, she now goes down at around 8/9pm and sleeps through to 7/7.30am. Shes giggling and goo-ing away and desperately trying to pull herself up to sit. Shes on 7oz of milk now and were thinking of trying a spoon feed soon. First Christmas is very exciting! I'm not back at work yet, trying to find a childminder atm, does anyone know roughly what they charge? I'm trying to work out if I'd be best taking my full 39 weeks or trying to go back earlier part time, depends on which works out financially best atm I think!

Anyhow, will not leave it as long until I pop on again, promise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->