anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi Guys,

Thought I would post on this thread as I am the one who started it and to see how peeps are getting on.

I would like to give you all some hope. I am now 23 weeks 3 days pregnant with a little boy and am sooooo glad I did the drilling.

The best thing I ever did!

Love to you all!

xxxxxx

Hi Sonialouise82, how soon after your OD did you get your BFP? CONGRATS on your pregnancy!

Hey. I had the drilling done in April last year and got my BFP in November. Although I had done 4 more rounds of clomid between then, ovulating, but not conceiving.

Then conceived naturally In the November!!

xxxx

Hey. I had the drilling done in April last year and got my BFP in November. Although I had done 4 more rounds of clomid between then, ovulating, but not conceiving.

Then conceived naturally In the November!!

xxxx

Have any of u ladies got male factor too

Just found out hubbys got 2% morph x

Mrs Chambers - I had a feeling you may be :happydance: When they told you to test before the OD...I just "knew" you'd have one of them miracles when it happens either just before IVF or OD!

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!! Enjoy the H&H 9 months :happydance:

I also think that these stories only happen to other people - but they are all around us and you never know, I might be next :winkwink:

Ren - we've been told to try naturally for about 3 months then consider Clomid again. Then if still nothing after 9 months I think it's IVF. Why wouldn't they do IVF for you?

tryingforever - hope your OD went well this morning. Thinking of you :flower:

Keepsmiling - OD is designed to help address your PCOS problems. You shouldn't do it unless you have PCOS that affects ovulation/cycles. If the only problem is MF then OD certainly won't help.
DH's first SA came back with 8% morph. We were told it's within the 4% minimum....but let's get real - less than 1 in 10 swimmers was normal!!! So he started taking Wellman Conception, eating more fruit and veg and cut out alcohol - in 6 weeks morph went up to 17% :thumbup:

I have got pcos

and hubby has stoped drinking an is taking multivits selenium and bit c and zinc x

Hey Sonia louise. Congratulations again. Have you got a journal on here now? Xx

Hey kstan. No I dont have a journal. Im pretty useless. I dont come on here much but am trying to get on as much as poss at the moment.

How are you?

xx

All good thanks hun. Had first scan at 6w5 and another at 7w1 so hubby could come along and all was perfect. 12 week one coming up altho I'm getting impatient and wanting another one soon. Did u have an early scan? X

Hey. Yeah I had one at 6w1d and 8w1d. Then my 12w1d and 20w1d. I still want another scan but i wont be getting anymore now. Just have to wait to meet the little man.
xx

But now uve got yr bump the urge to get another scan must b less. Can't wait until I get a proper bump now! Looks like u started a lucky thread too. Lots of us following yr good news with bfps! Good luck with rest of pregnancy and drop by to let us know how yr getting on x

Will do hun. Thanks and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Ill keep adding bump pics. Make sure you do the same. When you've got it.....flaunt it! lol. xxx

Aw sonialouise and kstan it is so good to see such nice stories!

I am now getting absolutely terrified - this doesnt happen to me it cant do so am convincing myself something is going to go wrong. I know I should be enjoying this I have waited so long.

Wow MrsChambers,

Just had a look at your story. Amazing!! Congrats.

Keep thinking positive. Im sure everything will be fine. Big hug! x

I think it's cos u relax a little before the op and don't focus on ttc cos u know it's a fresh start after the drilling. I had been trying for years and fell 1st time 1 mth before my orig op date. Think theres a lot to be said for chilling out but that's so much easier said than done x

well i had my od surgery yesterday. they said inside looked really good considering I've had 4 surgeries already. Reading about all of your bfp's makes me excited. I've been ttc for 9 years now and i hope this will finally be my turn and work!! i'm sore today, but if i lay still it isn't that bad. I just feel achy when i get up and move around.:happydance:

Tryingforever - glad it went well! Speedy recovery to you xxx

I've had my post op appointment today. He said to keep trying naturally for 3 to 6 months and hopefully my cycles will become regular and we will conceive. No Clomid for now. I'm glad about that because Clomid does make me feel horrible.

He did a scan, I'm only CD9 and my left ovary doesn't look policystic :happydance: and my right still does. I could clearly see one follie that was larger than others. So I hope it will keep growing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->